What's new

U.S. asks Vietnam to stop helping Russian bomber flights

Let me translate the statement of US "Hey Vietnam, we are friends now, right? we know that you are old friends with Russian and still depend on them with hope securing your country with their help. Old-fashioned ! What you could get from them to do so?

Don't let them put their base there, in Cam Ranh.
And You get all : friendship, security. As we proved to you in advance, we have much to give"

Agree with anyone say that "it's not forcing" and Vietnam has the right to choose.

Yes, correct.

Interesting times, indeed. :)

Interesting indeed, next year might not be a god time for a holiday in PH I'm afraid.

Let me translate the statement of US "Hey Vietnam, we are friends now, right? we know that you are old friends with Russian and still depend on them with hope securing your country with their help. Old-fashioned ! What you could get from them to do so?

Don't let them put their base there, in Cam Ranh. Nothing to lose.
And You get all : friendship, security. As we proved to you in advance, we have much to give"

Agree with anyone say that "it's not forcing" and Vietnam has the right to choose.
We wont survive either on Russia nor US's side, even China when siding wt US in 1979 had to accept US's rule over Taiwan . History teach us that lesson.

The only way to keep us survive on this Earth is to become bigger and stronger in the future. God help who help themselves !

Protected by a shield of cebuanas :P

LOL

tee hee!

:D:bunny:

We wont survive either on Russia nor US's side, even China when siding wt US in 1979 had to accept US's rule over Taiwan . History teach us that lesson.

The only way to keep us survive on this Earth is to become bigger and stronger in the future. God help who help themselves !

Very very wise saying , Vietnam Bro. So, who do you prefer ? USA or Russia ?

Keep the advise for yourself, how you Indians cozy with US now and marginalized Russia for all these years. So much for a so call cold war area friend, when you allied Russia's enemy and dare to advise Putin over China...:rofl:

As for your weak coaltion, China can sort out one by one as how Qin empire did during the warren states when facing other six coalitions states, you Indian better to prepare your days to come, we still have unfinished business with you.

What a mockery of the history. U talks about qin emperor but forgot the Great Indian Civilisation who thought you how to live and defend unselfish from strangers travellers who pass by the main land ? Haha haha insecurity again.
In old days anyone had free time or passing by mainland they all tried to slave few Chinese for leather works or to have fun .Keep trying to live with someone's (Taiwan , Tibetians, monghols , turks, veits , Koreans , japenese and say thanks to Indians who really helped rather slaving you as the leather Workers) victories as Chinese victories :lol:

Good for you. But why China is in Panic attack over rise if India ?

Oh wait ! Not a good scene to watch your master to get his moves on track and getting back to form . Just to challenge bubble super power Chinese for a bout ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys are very good for fun . When world is recovering from soggy economic times. Expecting more from China. The super power which still relay on Russia secretly to build it's armed forces ?

Again !!! Wait a second ??? Bhuhahahaha Bhuhahahaha:lol:

How and when will you become a super power and when are u invading India to sort out stuff which are unfinished . . As you said . If slaved civilisation speaking about bullying then what should ancient super capable of ? Will bust u r Bubble with a tooth pick . Now run :D:rofl:

Same like Rocky Movie . INDIA IS ROCKY AND CHINA IS APOLO ...

LMAO talk like you Viets are so important and irresplaceble, none prevent you to cozy US...

My friend, I did not say VietNam is important or irreplaceable. I only said I expect the Chinese press to publish articles about the VN-CN friendship and warning not to trust the US. If you consider those type of articles as treating VietNam more important than it deserve, then that's your own idea. I did not mention anything about VN being important at all. But here are a few old articles from the Chinese press that talks about what I was saying:

Xi: China, Vietnam should follow path of friendly cooperation - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Commentary: China-Vietnam ties should not fall victim to territorial row - Xinhua | English.news.cn

This one is a tear jerker. It even mention about brotherly affection:

Vietnam needs brotherly correction - Global Times

Not quite, there are different levels of being a target. VN itself is not a target, those islands are, but if VN moves too close to USA, then the whole country becomes a target and that can have very serious consequences.

I disagree with this. I will have to agree with my affectionate brother @hans on this matter. China would not attack VN just because it decided to move closer to the US. SK and JP are allies with the US for ages now, and I don't see any attack from China. On the contrary, the economic relations between them flourished.

Vietnam and China be like...
54163817.jpg

:p:
Apparently China does love Vietnam, but China just showing her feeling in a bit different way :smitten:

I disagree with this. I will have to agree with my affectionate brother @hans on this matter. China would not attack VN just because it decided to move closer to the US. SK and JP are allies with the US for ages now, and I don't see any attack from China. On the contrary, the economic relations between them flourished.

My point is in case an actual conflict breaks out and CN not only hits naval /air bases but actual economic targets. It was not meant to mean ground invasion.

Just warming up to USA will not be too bad in itself, but that can also depend on whether US gets access to Viet bases in which case I think CN will react quite badly. Sk and JP have historical military relations with USA, its really different and they don't have a common border with CN, but VN does and CN will react very differently in that case.

View attachment 202149
Apparently China does love Vietnam, but China just showing her feeling in a bit different way :smitten:

Ha Ha, just normal chinese behavior. Relations were much better and with public declarations of cooperating to peacefully resolve the disputes during the months previous to the oil rig and then one day, bang... oil rig. Only naive people trust them.

View attachment 202149

I think most Chinese don't care and don't bother posting in this thread. But the ones posting in this thread obviously cared. It must have bothered them so much that they had to post some advices to their Viet brothers not to trust the US. Do you see any Eskimos and Jamaican members posting in this thread? No, because they don't care nor love Vietnam. The Chinese in this thread do.

As an honorary Vietnamese and the one and only self-appointed VietNam representative in PDF, I officially declare that we prefer the US.

We still love our Russian brother and will still cherish our traditional ties, but due to unforeseen circumstances, we will now need focus on our relationship with the US. Thank you.

Yes. Actually Chinese and Vietnamese economy relationship is increasing very fast.
Except the island issue, there could be much room for friendship and mutual benefit.
If Vietnam does not make trouble with China, China is willing to have a good relationship with Vietnam.
I guess why Vietnam government want to start the conflicts is to move public`s eye from its poor management.

My friend, I did not say VietNam is important or irreplaceable. I only said I expect the Chinese press to publish articles about the VN-CN friendship and warning not to trust the US. If you consider those type of articles as treating VietNam more important than it deserve, then that's your own idea. I did not mention anything about VN being important at all. But here are a few old articles from the Chinese press that talks about what I was saying:

Xi: China, Vietnam should follow path of friendly cooperation - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Commentary: China-Vietnam ties should not fall victim to territorial row - Xinhua | English.news.cn

This one is a tear jerker. It even mention about brotherly affection:

Vietnam needs brotherly correction - Global Times

China is trying to set up power here in ASEAN
Those who cooperate will get economy benefit, military support.
Those who against China, let`s wait and see..

View attachment 202149

Yes. Actually Chinese and Vietnamese economy relationship is increasing very fast.
Except the island issue, there could be much room for friendship and mutual benefit.
If Vietnam does not make trouble with China, China is willing to have a good relationship with Vietnam.
I guess why Vietnam government want to start the conflicts is to move public`s eye from its poor management.

VN makes trouble for China? In what universe do you live?
CN is making trouble for others in the region, you got the facts twisted.

As an honorary Vietnamese and the one and only self-appointed VietNam representative in PDF, I officially declare that we prefer the US.

We still love our Russian brother and will still cherish our traditional ties, but due to unforeseen circumstances, we will now need focus on our relationship with the US. Thank you.

And you will receive a green card for your efforts. :enjoy:

in the recent 20 years, does China use force to take back any islands taken by Vietnam?
Do we invade an inch of Vietnam territory after normalize of relationship since 1990s?
China is just recovering to what it should be, the leading power in east Asia..
Vietnam is just afraid of super China. Afraid of the super power
But if you take China as enemy, China will surely overwhelm you.
If you take China as friend, China will offer much opportunity for you.
It is your choice. China welcome friends but never beg for friendship.

VN makes trouble for China? In what universe do you live?
CN is making trouble for others in the region, you got the facts twisted.

My point is in case an actual conflict breaks out and CN not only hits naval /air bases but actual economic targets. It was not meant to mean ground invasion.

Just warming up to USA will not be too bad in itself, but that can also depend on whether US gets access to Viet bases in which case I think CN will react quite badly. Sk and JP have historical military relations with USA, its really different and they don't have a common border with CN, but VN does and CN will react very differently in that case.

I still disagree with you but lets not talk about war but instead focus our attention on the glorious friendship between VietNam and the US, land of the free and home of the brave. :usflag:

Shhssssssssshh.... don't expose my master plan!!

LOL

Most of VNese still like Russia coz hes our long time big bro. But we need Mr.Putin to help VN to unify sub-Mekong region like Soviet's help in 1979 now.

If US can help sub-Mekong people to create a solidarity sub-Mekong region, then we must do some thing to make US happy to return the favour :).

Back
Top Bottom