What's new

U.S. asks Vietnam to stop helping Russian bomber flights

lol I am not saying US don't want Vietnam to be in US camp, but US won't need Vietnam in US Camp for containing China.

Of Course US is going to try and entice Vietnam, but to use the word "Forced" it is not actually the case, since there are no need, why Force? Change, don't change, it's up to Vietnam, not what US trying to force anything...

As I see it, US already has enough assets in place to take care of china in SCS, all they need is access to PH bases and they already got that.

Nothing new about that. US always have a whole bunch of subs patrolling the SCS and ECS all the time.

As I see it, US already has enough assets in place to take care of china in SCS, all they need is access to PH bases and they already got that.

Nothing new about that. US always have a whole bunch of subs patrolling the SCS and ECS all the time.

Ohio-class deployment is not new? it's comparable to Tu-95 deployment.

SCS(east sea) is unimportant to VN, but important to US's allies like JP-SK-TW and Guam of US. We dont like China, but we willing to cooperate wt China -Russia to weaken US's allies and stop Guam's oil route from Singapore to Guam as long as we got enough benefit in the deal wt Russia-China.

Oh ok, didn't noticed that someone used the word "force", that doesn't make sense.
I edited my previous post and added info by the way.

That's coming from the Chinese member here

They operate on the premises that US will simply force Vietnam to change into choosing US , that simply not true. US wanted Vietnam into US camp, sure, why not? But did they need it that bad into forcing Vietnam to do something they don't want? (like choosing Russia or US?) nope.

The base threat that US wanted to change Vietnam is not true, change, don't change, it's up to Vietnam

Palawaan is perfect. I'm also certain that the Philippine Navy is building / expanding the naval base there as well as the army posts of the Philippine Army's WESCOM (Western Command). In fact, the Filipinos invited the Commanding General of the JGSDF to tour the area. I have a feeling that there is a future cooperation between Japan and Philippines to develop their existing bases.

I would love it if the Philippines would allow the JSDF to do a visiting forces agreement with them. :)

@Carlosa , @Peter C , @Cossack25A1 @Zero_wing , @Ayan81 ---

Earlier this year the Supreme Commander of the the Japanese Ground Self Defense Force , General Iwata, visited the Philippines and was given a tour of the various military bases in the Philippines. General Iwata had expressed the desire for Japanese Armies (Northern Army, Western Army, Central Army, Eastern Army) to train with the Philippine Army.

So, i expect austere developments between Tokyo and Manila. :)

View attachment 202058

View attachment 202059

There were plans for a US Naval Facility in Palawan since using Subic is no longer feasible after it had been converted into a civilian facility. And the location of Palawan is perfect as it is near Spratly Islands.

Ohio-class deployment is not new? it's comparable to Tu-95 deployment.

Not new, they have 18 of the Ohio class and a number of them are always patrolling, but they don't usually say where, that's what is new, that's all.

You will see an increase of rape criminal by US soldier..

There were plans for a US Naval Facility in Palawan since using Subic is no longer feasible after it had been converted into a civilian facility. And the location of Palawan is perfect as it is near Spratly Islands.

yeah, indeed, but still, more friend is better, again US wanted Vietnam to be in US camp, but for SCS matter, they only need Vietnam to stay neutral...

They operate on the premises that US will simply force Vietnam to change into choosing US , that simply not true. US wanted Vietnam into US camp, sure, why not? But did they need it that bad into forcing Vietnam to do something they don't want? (like choosing Russia or US?) nope.

The base threat that US wanted to change Vietnam is not true, change, don't change, it's up to Vietnam

Got it, frankly, if we respond to the statements of certain chinese members here and some times certain vietnamese members, the thread becomes derailed and we can spend the whole day debating. Its better to ignore them.

yeah, indeed, but still, more friend is better, again US wanted Vietnam to be in US camp, but for SCS matter, they only need Vietnam to stay neutral...

Well, VN is certainly going to stay neutral or in the US camp, makes no sense to think of VN to help china.

Oyster bay is a great location and its being prepared for that.

Cebuano is a dialect of Southern / Central Filipino and it is known as 'Visayan' , it is , i think, closest to Bahasa of the dialects in the Philippines. In fact, Cebuano is or variant of Cebuano is spoken by the Dayaks in Northern Borneo. :)

Even the numbers in Cebuano is similar to Bahasa for example:

1 = isa
2 = duha
3 = tulu
4= upat
5= lima

In bahasa it is:

1= satu
2 = dua
3= tiga
4 = umpat
5 = lima

Truly, Filipino and Indonesian are brothers... ;)

You really have broad knowledge, better to consider to create Think Tank organisation some day mate to serve your nation :-)

Sure, that's why they are enticing VN and the fact that they made it public says a lot.

You really have broad knowledge, better to consider to create Think Tank organisation some day mate to serve your nation :-)

That's actually not a bad idea at all and a few members from here could actually create a broad base think thank.

To keep yout long text short, you think US can pivot Asia and China don't know how to pivot elsewhere? you can alway brag about US's military armada but If we're scare of US, we wouldn't be what we're today the second economic power and 2nd military spending country, we can even have an arm race with US if we want and force US to be bankupted as how it did to Soviet Union just by boasting our defense such as DF-21D, hypersonic test, Anti Sat... and that will scare the shit our of American's general staffs and prompt them to beg for bigger defense budget from the congress:rofl: and eventually will lead them to banckupcy.

US can only mentally see how they gonna defeat China in the virtual reality battle but we have defeat US in everyday with our progress in economy, technologies and trade surplus with US :rofl: and the China's rise has scare the shit out of US aready without even fire a single shoot. The day Americans want to declare war with China, it will already be a game over for them...LMAO

point is, why US have to declare war??

The fact to the point is, US have the net already in place, it's the Chinese who wanted to break open the net, not the other way around.

As I said a numerous time already, US already accepted that China is part of Asia, and thus there will be influence, but it's China who still wish to dominate Asia. Plus the same can be true to say that to any Chinese member here, if you want a war with US, China will go back to eating bamboo rice and you can say goodbye to all these achievement. Most of you nationalist don't even think if a war broke out in Asia, China gonna suffer a lot more than US, as Chinese mainland is in Asia, while US mainland is not... When you ready to go back into living to poverty, then come talk to me about a war with US.

You can say whatever with economic might, money won't make you friend, if they do, then the world would be Japanese's to take in the 80s.

Yeah, we we chose to be on Russia's side and let their bomber keep threatening your beauty Guam :pop:

Back
Top Bottom