What's new

Turks, do most Muslims practice Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have to explain why I said that ?

A past which I didn't saw being used as a excuse, thats why I'm saying past not concerns me, nobody have a right to use that past which I have nothing for their acts againts my freedom.

Selim I, its not concerns anbyody, live your Islam as much as you want just DON'T force it on others.

They are from Istanbul, they suggest to visit this areas only, not other cities (ie. Ankara, Sivas, Bodrum), lol. Bro, I am sorry if I offend this. That's what I perceive the impression from Turkey, they are great country and great progress. Kemalist are annoying to me, and must expel. Where did I say about religion matters? Did I bring up religions or convert you to Islam?

I recommend Turkey have to change their attitudes to impress me and others, that's all. Take care, bro. ;)

Mate, i suspect you have no idea who Kemalists are or what Kemalism is..I mean, you are always mentioning about Kemalism, Kemalists etc..Do you know what it means? Who is a Kemalist according to you? I love Ataturk, i would happily take a bullet for him and i am secular but i voted for AKP in the last elections..So what am i to you? I agree, there might be some people who show their love for Ataturk or his ideology in extreme ways, but its not Ataturk`s or Kemalism`s fault..Its those people`s fault..People blow themselves up and kill people in the name of Islam..So is it Islam`s fault? No

Thank you for your recommendation but Turkey decides her policy according to her interests..Not according to impress people

Mate, i suspect you have no idea who Kemalists are or what Kemalism is..I mean, you are always mentioning about Kemalism, Kemalists etc..Do you know what it means? Who is a Kemalist according to you? I love Ataturk, i would happily take a bullet for him and i am secular but i voted for AKP in the last elections..So what am i to you? I agree, there might be some people who show their love for Ataturk or his ideology in extreme ways, but its not Ataturk`s or Kemalism`s fault..Its those people`s fault..People blow themselves up and kill people in the name of Islam..So is it Islam`s fault? No

Thank you for your recommendation but Turkey decides her policy according to her interests..Not according to impress people

Salaam to Turkey. I have had the privilage to visit your country on holiday ( Antalya ) and we hired a car and drive around Western Turkey. I was blown away by the beauty of your country.

But more than that I have no doubt that of all the Muslim countries Turkey is the best. I could easily exchange my comfortable life in UK for Turkey. I can only wish that we had a man like Kemal Mustafa Ataturk in Pakistan. Modern Turkey is a gift of Mustafa Kemal.

I find it pathetic how almost every Muslim country bent their posteriors up in the air and got shafted by the Europeans. Turkey under Mustafa not only stood up to but gave the Greeks and their Western European sponsors a good thrashing. That crescent and star with blood red background is to be proud of.

So like Mustafa said Turkey does not need lessons from ex slaves of the west. What Turkey needs to do is teach rest of the Muslims the meaning of power, real power not hot air. We in Pakistan talk, eat, drink, sleep Islam but then next day go out and blow up mosques, shoot other Muslim's because they differ from us, rape women and then drag them naked through the streets or failing that show our faith by throwing acid in their faces.

Then when burn USA flags because that is all wwe can do. After all when the West conquered us we just accepted their rule. Having been beaten on the battlefield we show our bluster by burning flags and farting.

We beg, we borrow and we end up with 50 odd F-16s most of them dated from the 1980s. Turkey has over 200 F-16s and even is making them or upgrading them. Yet we think PAF is the best airforce in the Muslim world.

So Turkey keep up the good work and set a example for rest of the Muslim world. Kemalism Zinda Bad.

I shall probably be going on holiday to Turkey again this year. The food is fant ... tas .. tic !!!

I'm living in Antalya :P

You lucky, lucky gasket !!!

Don't tell me you live next to the beach?

That Mediterranean Sea is just out of this world. Turquoise sea with sun shining and clean beaches ......... Wow. Of course all those very available leggy blondes are another attraction. Those Turkish lads working in the hotel told me they have a fresh woman every night !!!

Have you ever seen the dirty, cold, overcrowded, miserable beaches in UK?

Couple of years ago I had a right laugh, some English lads went to Istanbul for the football match and like English fans always do after too much drink got into fight with the locals. They got thrashed !!!

Ha ha Ha.

* I always thought that you guy's were kind of harsh on those Kurd's but recently I have had run into some Kurd's. They are the biggest b****ds going. Just trouble, so I reckon they do need the medicine you guy's give.

I will be direct and to-the-point in this post. Apologies in advance if this offends anybody.

I dont believe for a second that Pakistanisage is giving lectures or something, impossible.

You live in a kafir country, live with kafir people and pay kafir taxes and get to enjoy the high lifestyle of those kafirs and yet a true Muslim like you apparently are wouldnt even friend a kafir, you hypocrite.

Very true. Ironically, many radical Islamist members tend to be from infidel, secular west. Enjoying the society and community of "infidelity" while being very vocal in anti-western, radical terrorist propaganda. Hypocrisy at it's best.

You do realize that some of the owrst people i know pray friday too, and most girls who wear hijab are the biggest sluts, compared to those muslims who dont?
You cant measure islam from some survey.

Thank you for the nice post. Fully concur. Hijabees tend to be the biggest sluts in real life. They use so-called "hijab" to cover their slutty inner-self and pretend to be all innocent. So much pretense going around these days. Any prostitute can wear that ridiculous piece of cloth and she would instantly be called "pious" by gullible people.

Everyone should show their own self but not put up false pretense. This is only possible when secularism is practiced. Turkey should be praised for implementing the system of secularism. Personally, I'd go one step further and ban all hijabs and headscarf in Turkey because it is something not in Islam but invented by radical fanatic religious scholars to oppress, segregate and dehumanize females.

You don't mind women wearing a headscarf if tradition; yet you would mind if the same headscarf was worn for religious purposes?

Maybe you need to define your purpose first.

Nice Post ! This applies to almost all religions in today's world

Oh I cant Stop laughing , Our bollywood is not taken so seriously in India but people are so serious about it!
And believe it Mate, You sound like a typical Bollywood Fan !

WTF !

Perfect example of how Religious values can be moulded for $$$$.
Christians & Jews have thrashed islam much more than Hindus can ever do or even think to do about. But still you keep loving & singing new songs for $$$$

So why Muslim countries keep yelling about Jews (Israel) & Christian (US, UK, Nato countries) in every sh*t they have?

Does "Buddhist, Taoist & Communists" from China also AHLE KITAB or sumthing ABRAA KA DABRAA as you take lot of $$$$ from them too???? they are neither Jew nor Christian ! doesnt friendship with them make you Hyprocrite again???

Why dont you extend your concept of Ummah & get these "People of Books" under same umbrella by inventing new version of Taqiyya?? I guess world be a worthy place if you people can live in harmony !Thousands of lives will be spared from slaughter & killings.

That will help you to isolate Hindus to minority too... so moulding of religious value can be justified again !

How pity, We Indians see muslim as human first & as muslim later. But reading fanatics like you I see there can be never peace between Hindus & Muslims. I am happy we belong to religion which doesnt alter itself depending upon people we face & benefits & losses they give.

People use islam & its verses for their own benefits & defend their own version of Islam & ignore all the good part about peace & humanity that islam preaches. King Soloman's Post # 9 is very valid , there are very less TRUE muslim in the world !

Very nice post. Truth is always bitter. This radical fanatic called "Pakistanisage" labelled me Indian so many times before. Imagine the intellectual prowess of a person who labels anything and anybody against his views as "Indian"! Almost as if they do not consider Indians as human. And such people claim to preach Islam!

Salaam to Turkey. I have had the privilage to visit your country on holiday ( Antalya ) and we hired a car and drive around Western Turkey. I was blown away by the beauty of your country.

But more than that I have no doubt that of all the Muslim countries Turkey is the best. I could easily exchange my comfortable life in UK for Turkey. I can only wish that we had a man like Kemal Mustafa Ataturk in Pakistan. Modern Turkey is a gift of Mustafa Kemal.

I find it pathetic how almost every Muslim country bent their posteriors up in the air and got shafted by the Europeans. Turkey under Mustafa not only stood up to but gave the Greeks and their Western European sponsors a good thrashing. That crescent and star with blood red background is to be proud of.

So like Mustafa said Turkey does not need lessons from ex slaves of the west. What Turkey needs to do is teach rest of the Muslims the meaning of power, real power not hot air. We in Pakistan talk, eat, drink, sleep Islam but then next day go out and blow up mosques, shoot other Muslim's because they differ from us, rape women and then drag them naked through the streets or failing that show our faith by throwing acid in their faces.

Then when burn USA flags because that is all wwe can do. After all when the West conquered us we just accepted their rule. Having been beaten on the battlefield we show our bluster by burning flags and farting.

We beg, we borrow and we end up with 50 odd F-16s most of them dated from the 1980s. Turkey has over 200 F-16s and even is making them or upgrading them. Yet we think PAF is the best airforce in the Muslim world.

So Turkey keep up the good work and set a example for rest of the Muslim world. Kemalism Zinda Bad.

I shall probably be going on holiday to Turkey again this year. The food is fant ... tas .. tic !!!

I want to ask you; are you relating secularism to Islam?

I don't think Turkey is following Islam, neither do I think Pakistan is following true Islam.

The real question must be: ''Is there any pracitising muslim left in the world.''

Since everybody has his own opinion about religion and way of life :D

Well, In Mediterranean , Marmara and Black Sea regions understanding of religion is similar to American christians and in Aegen Region is similar to California...

Unfortunately in Central Anatolia (exept Anakara and Eskisehir) and Kurdish populated areas (East Anatolia and South East Anatolia) understanding of religion is more close to fanaticism...

But to be honest I don't understand how this thread is related to Turkish Defence...

I want to ask you; are you relating secularism to Islam?

I don't think Turkey is following Islam, neither do I think Pakistan is following true Islam.

I am not relating anything to anything. I realise this forum is for Turkish defence not Islamic theology but if people will please excuse I will air my thought's on this subject.

First and foremost I don't think any of us have the right to judge another Muslim. The Mullah definitely does not. Until somebody comes along and gives a signed letter from god that proves he or she is god's agent on earth.

I think we have know what (Qur’an, Verse 2:256) reads “Let there be no compulsion in religion; truth stands out clearly from error…”

My view is religion is a means to an end. Preaching of religion should have a effect, which should be that it leads to better humans and better society. If the effect of religion is - Society becomes even more evil or remains indifferant then you have to ask what has gone wrong.

There are two conclusions you can make, a) That there is is something wrong with the religion itself. b) That there is something wrong with the way it is being preached and practiced.

It is my view that in Pakistan b applies. All that effort at forcing religion down people's throats has not produced a ideal society. In fact from what my dad tell's me in the last 40 years Pakistani society has become violent, intolerant, fanatical.

Read the news everyday from Pakistan, all you get is chaos, mayhem. I think you already knew that despite external piousness the repulsive things are hasppening in Pakistan. I only saw that documentary by Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy 'Saving Face' or the story about that Fakhra Yunus who recently killed herself in Rome and I felt sickened to the core.

To many people measure Islam by the beard and the amount of head covered by women. That is just pathetic and childish. Nobody can really judge how good a muslim is, let alone a stupid survey. All we can do is to measure how well people pretend they are Muslim.

The measues being pray five times a day, grow a bloody beard, cover up the women and hey presto you got the perfect Muslim. Surely being Muslim is more than that? So can we leave that to god to judge.

You want to measure how Muslim a country is? How about finding out their crime rates? How well they look after their poor? How well they look after their infirm and disabled? How safe are the women? How well fed the children are?

And Ray Kalm nobody is going to folow true Islam because that is subjective goal. We humans are imperfect so we will always fall short of our goal. Only in the after life will there be true Islam.

Targon

I don't care if the beach is busy your still a lucky person to live next to the Mediterranean. The last time I was there I got real sweat deal. I managed to sell my mobile, got a extra week because I managed to get an extention because my Turkish Doctor wrote a note to say I become ill. When I came back to UK, I got money from the Mobile Insurance Company and my Medical Insurance paid for the extra week. My employer could not complain about the extra time off.

That is what I call a dream holiday in Turkey :cheers:

*Now let you guy's to go back to Turkish Defence matters.

Abortion law (Do not miss the tables.)

2000px-Abortion_Laws.svg.png

Only about 15 percent of Turkey are fully performing muslims. In fact, it might be lower than that. The myth that Turkey is 99 percent muslim is just that: a myth. Turkey is a shithole and one can only understand this if one comes from a Western nation with western education back into Turkey. The nation is a third world country where democracy only nominally existed and still only nominally exists.

Only about 15 percent of Turkey are fully performing muslims. In fact, it might be lower than that. The myth that Turkey is 99 percent muslim is just that: a myth. Turkey is a shithole and one can only understand this if one comes from a Western nation with western education back into Turkey. The nation is a third world country where democracy only nominally existed and still only nominally exists.

Kill it!! Kill it before it lay eggs!!!

such openly shameless false flagging bro ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom