What's new

Turks, do most Muslims practice Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a relative who is kemalist and hates the actions of AKP, but she's also religious, not even missing any prayer in a day, the problem is with the Islamist who interferes the lifes of others, such as recent abortion issue.

It may sound silly forgive me.....but is it possible to divide Turkey- Western part (Liberal Kemalists) and Eastern part of Turkey. We respect Turkey but hate Kemalists/Ataturk and NATO terrorists. What I am suggesting is for the benefits of Turkey to divide groups. Western areas will belong to the West/EU, and Eastern areas belong to the Ottoman eras and Middle East including SCO membership.

Otherwise, Pakistan and Turkey relations doesn't work well long-terms due to the sensitive issue of NATO which attacked Pakistan.

Says the guy from the country that hosted Osama bin Laden.
Your post is full of stupidity, you hate Kemalists, you want to split the country. Every Pakistani should be ashamed of people like you are.

my friend...sorry, I had not good impression on Turkey and their attitudes behaviors. Liberal Kemalists should be expelled by Turkey government. Not only this, I had Turkish friends too, they are nerds and arrogants.

1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

In Turkey people like you would be put in jail because you want to enforce your beliefs unto others. As long as you don't bother others you're free to do what you want. Don't like it? Well there is still Saudi Arabia if you're looking for bros.

Guys do not take serious this RaptorRX707. He had lost his mind with NATO. He hes mental problems.

If saying the truth makes me an "Indian troll" so be it. (I wonder, what is so low if I was an Indian after all? Aren't Indians human too?)

- True worshippers of God alone will always be minority: 12:103-6

- Majority of "believers" are those who accepted partners with God. 12:106

- Satan will be successful for the most part 17:62

+ many others. These are merely statement of facts.
Actually Islam is the most Difficult religion in the world to follow.
One mistake of "Now called Shaitaan" by not bowing to Allah leaded him to hell.
Even if you follow Islam 20 hour per day and bears 50 year of hardship. Still you are not sure to go into Paradise.
There are very few true Muslims in the world. May be 1 in the 100,000.
I even doubt that in turkey, Most Muslims practice islam

Actually Islam is the most Difficult religion in the world to follow.
One mistake of Shaitan by not bowing leaded him to hell.
Even if you follow Islam 20 hour per day and bears 50 year of hardship. Still you are not sure to go into Paradise.
There are very few true Muslims in the world. May be 1 in the 100,000.
I even doubt that in turkey, Most Muslims practice islam

I even doubt that in Pakistan, Most Muslims practice islam :smokin:

- True worshippers of God alone will always be minority: 12:103-6

- Majority of "believers" are those who accepted partners with God. 12:106

- Satan will be successful for the most part 17:62

+ many others. These are merely statement of facts.

Nice Post ! This applies to almost all religions in today's world

Like Nepal and Sri Lanka?

And these "Islamists" won't come hard on India unless India does some stupidity. Indian civilization is well-contained by Islam , Mashallah. You can't spread physically into the 'lost territory' of yours ..:azn: Some fools try to argue that Bollywood will "de-Islamsize" Muslims surrounding India...This is a laughable imagination of those people because ;

1-Bollywood doesn't effect Islam directly. Yeah some people might miss their daily prayers due to some bollywood movie but does that mean "de-Islamization" in any way?

2-Bollywood is itself dominated by Indian Muslims (Shahrukh Khan , Salman Khan , Amir Khan , Farhan Akhtar , Javed Akhtar , A.R. Rahman , Imran Khan , Imran Hashmi etcetc )

3-Bollywood doesn't even have a very solid penetration among Muslims. Many people just see films for time-pass boss..

Oh I cant Stop laughing , Our bollywood is not taken so seriously in India but people are so serious about it!
And believe it Mate, You sound like a typical Bollywood Fan !

Christian people worship God of Abraham just like me. We do not consider Christians and Jews as Kafirs. They worship the same God as the Muslims. We Muslims consider them AHLE KITAB which means " People of the Book". You don't know this because you are an IGNORANT FOOL.

WTF !

Perfect example of how Religious values can be moulded for $$$$.
Christians & Jews have thrashed islam much more than Hindus can ever do or even think to do about. But still you keep loving & singing new songs for $$$$

So why Muslim countries keep yelling about Jews (Israel) & Christian (US, UK, Nato countries) in every sh*t they have?

Does "Buddhist, Taoist & Communists" from China also AHLE KITAB or sumthing ABRAA KA DABRAA as you take lot of $$$$ from them too???? they are neither Jew nor Christian ! doesnt friendship with them make you Hyprocrite again???

Why dont you extend your concept of Ummah & get these "People of Books" under same umbrella by inventing new version of Taqiyya?? I guess world be a worthy place if you people can live in harmony !Thousands of lives will be spared from slaughter & killings.

That will help you to isolate Hindus to minority too... so moulding of religious value can be justified again !

How pity, We Indians see muslim as human first & as muslim later. But reading fanatics like you I see there can be never peace between Hindus & Muslims. I am happy we belong to religion which doesnt alter itself depending upon people we face & benefits & losses they give.

People use islam & its verses for their own benefits & defend their own version of Islam & ignore all the good part about peace & humanity that islam preaches. King Soloman's Post # 9 is very valid , there are very less TRUE muslim in the world !

What we know about who is going to enter paradise is people who believes in Allah (swt) / God, and accepts his rules, and does not deny any of his rules. Accepts the 6 articles of faith and the 5 prinicples of belief, and accepts Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as the final messenger of Allah (swt) / God.

We don't know if it is 1 out of 100.000 who will enter Paradise as some of you states. There is a hadith pointing something out which I find is relevant to this topic. In the hadith it says that Gog and Magog will be exterminate anyone and everyone except a little group of humans on the top of a mountain. And Messiah with the help of Allah (swt) / God will kill all the Gog and Magog (Yajuj and Majuj in Arabic). And this day only 1 out of 1000 will enter Paradise.

The hadith here talks about that specefic event, and that includes that the numbers of Gog and Magog will be so huge that believers are only 1 promille.

As far as I am concerned, Gog and Magog has not appeared yet and neither has Messiah. And we are not outrunned by any people who kills anyone and everyone. So I guess the odds of how many will enter Paradise is much better than 1 promille (today). But Allah (swt) / God knows best.

Just found the Hadith Muslim for those who are interested:

"Allah said: "O Adam." Adam said, "Here I am at Your service," Allah said, "Send forth the group of Hellfire." Adam said, "What is the group of Hellfire?" Allah said, "Out of every thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine will go to Hell and one will go to Paradise." At that time young men will turn grey and every pregnant female will drop her load. Among you are two nations who never come to anything but they overwhelm it with their huge numbers. [They are] Ya'juj and Ma'juj." FATH AL-BARI, MUSLIM

To tell you the truth, the only Turkish guy I know was pretty arrogant as well. And I don't say 'arrogant' to anyone, this person would literally bash about Turkey in every conversation, once he brought up, ''Pakistan is better than Turkey, and the leader of the Muslim world you know'', in a start of a conversation. I was surprised, I responded with, ''What do you mean?". He said "Only country catching up is Iran, because they have nuclear weapons".

I was astonished on this conversation, and didn't know what to say. He literally didn't believe me when I told him that Pakistan HAD nukes since 1998, but then he started cursing Pakistan... weird guy..

But I have never based his attitude on the whole of Turkey at all, I continued to preach the 'Turkey Pakistan friendship' thing.

This was during my visit to Canada.

Mind telling me your story?

Sure, I will explain. Kemalists seem nice people to you but unfortunately many of here haven't meet Turkish people despite friendship similar both Pakistan and Turkey. Until you meet Turkish, you will understand their mindsets, foul languages and prides.

At first, I met Turkish guy from Istanbul, I was eagerly ask him about Turkey, Pakistan everything he went on to explain negatives the history, tourism profits, dangerous places in some areas, and prides. i.e I want to travel to Turkey, is there good places to visit? His reply is don't visit this country, it is not safe. So He don't know anything about Pakistan and Turkey connections, he feel ashamed to be near Pakistan and criticize Pakistan with some bad languages and cursing, I can't explain.

I understand this guy doesn't represent whole Turkey, however I met another Turkish, it is exactly same thing from the same mindsets, they felt lucky under US control mocking at Middle East turmoil. NATO is protecting Turkey since Ataturk, she explained. I sit down with her and others eating lunch together, the first question she asked me is why Pakistan have a nuke bombs and Afghanistan, wtf? They act like brainwashing people from the West influences. I explained them, you are exact like emotional weak Iraqi people if without NATO sharing technology and protection.

What I am saying Kemalists are the most arrogants insulting people, they dislike everything on Ottoman, Salahudin (Kurds), Russia history, they are very sensitive.

Off topic: Remember, Chicago summit meeting, Pakistan President Zardari discussed the best interests of Pakistan. There are 45 countries including Turkey, President Abdullah Gul was presented with NATO counterparts to listen to Zardari's speech, what kind friendship? Is Russia or China present there?

We must pressure them to join SCO membership, otherwise division is better option IMO. Turkey must proof their loyalty to Pakistan when the war comes, I doubt.

I apologize if anyone get angry or overreact. Foul languages doesn't help much, thanks.

I wonder what kind of Turks are you meeting, many of the Turks have no idea of the Pakistan, the ones knowing Pakistan are generally thinks good about it.

I don't think any Turks would say that place is dangerous don't visit it :P

Majority is negative againts USA, although many also not positive againts Middle East.

Being a NATO member does not hurts Turkey, nobody is brainwashed, they just have no reason to be negative againts it , the only reason you talking about it as like its terrible because of religious matters.

I wonder what kind of Turks are you meeting, many of the Turks have no idea of the Pakistan, the ones knowing Pakistan are generally thinks good about it.

I don't think any Turks would say that place is dangerous don't visit it :P

Majority is negative againts USA, although many also not positive againts Middle East.

Being a NATO member does not hurts Turkey, nobody is brainwashed, they just have no reason to be negative againts it , the only reason you talking about it as like its terrible because of religious matters.

They are from Istanbul, they suggest to visit this areas only, not other cities (ie. Ankara, Sivas, Bodrum), lol. Bro, I am sorry if I offend this. That's what I perceive the impression from Turkey, they are great country and great progress. Kemalist are annoying to me, and must expel. Where did I say about religion matters? Did I bring up religions or convert you to Islam?

I recommend Turkey have to change their attitudes to impress me and others, that's all. Take care, bro. ;)

Then put the religion aside and tell me the reason why you find NATO terrible :)

Well its also their country, who will expel them ? also there isn't a stereotype for people, there is scumbags in every society.(though what I understand from your comments, you don't like them just because of their different views)

They are from Istanbul, they suggest to visit this areas only, not other cities (ie. Ankara, Sivas, Bodrum), lol. Bro, I am sorry if I offend this. That's what I perceive the impression from Turkey, they are great country and great progress. Kemalist are annoying to me, and must expel. Where did I say about religion matters? Did I bring up religions or convert you to Islam?

I recommend Turkey have to change their attitudes to impress me and others, that's all. Take care, bro. ;)

Pakistan is highly respected in Turkey, mainly because of their helps for the liberation of Turkey. So i'm not sure if you're making these things up or not.

But you shouldn't come Turkey if Kemalists are annoying you. Because they are everywhere :police:

Then put the religion aside and tell me the reason why you find NATO terrible :)

Well its also their country, who will expel them ? also there isn't a stereotype for people, there is scumbags in every society.(though what I understand from your comments, you don't like them just because of their different views)

Bro this raptor guy, I doubt he is even a Pakistani, on the net, anyone can say anything, this guy is from Canada, trying to troll you, regarding Turks some are religious and some are not, all are my brothers. :)

Yes My Lord ! We will change...and we will change these Turks too to impress your Holiness ! :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom