What's new

Turks, do most Muslims practice Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, dude, no need to get angry, or i might cry
I was referring to the topic.
We Turks have a problem with questions about our faith.
Religion is something personal for us and it shouldnt concern anyone.
No offence to you.

Last edited:
I find that offensive, but i will not argue, because of the things you said i think it will not be wise to engage you.

no offense meant to any other Turkish brother

no offence dude but why the hell you've been digging into old threads? Please, take it as final warning.

i'll openly say "political Islam" is dangerous and it's a cancer to the Muslim world

it isnt Islam - it's just vote-bank politics mixed with fanatacism and even sectarianism......and those are wonderful recipes to divide countries - whether its Iraq or Libnan or Pakistan or Syria, Turkiye etc.

I say to hell with political Islam....keep religion in your heart and mind your own business. Make yourself strong through education and working hard - then you will have the means to help others and be role model. That's real Islam (as i see it)

the cultural practices in Muslim world vary....let people decide how they want to live. Dont judge others and be ignorant. But there are certain 'norms' that all practicing Muslims will abide by - or should.

again - personal choice!

i'll openly say "political Islam" is dangerous and it's a cancer to the Muslim world

it isnt Islam - it's just vote-bank politics mixed with fanatacism and even sectarianism......and those are wonderful recipes to divide countries - whether its Iraq or Libnan or Pakistan or Syria, Turkiye etc.

I say to hell with political Islam....keep religion in your heart and mind your own business. Make yourself strong through education and working hard - then you will have the means to help others and be role model. That's real Islam (as i see it)

the cultural practices in Muslim world vary....let people decide how they want to live. Dont judge others and be ignorant. But there are certain 'norms' that all practicing Muslims will abide by - or should.

again - personal choice!
Good choice,only choice,right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom