What's new

Turks, do most Muslims practice Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast its better than believing in fairy tales... :oops:

achmed_the_dead_terrorist_176405.jpg

P.S In case you haven't seen the puppet 'Achmed the Dead Terrorist' (the guy above !) do check it out on Youtube hes hilarious !

you must hard work otherwise akp will take it in the next elections:whistle:

Not because of local people but the migrants from central and easter Anatolia... They are everywhere...

achmed_the_dead_terrorist_176405.jpg

P.S In case you haven't seen the puppet 'Achmed the Dead Terrorist' (the guy above !) do check it out on Youtube hes hilarious !

I know that :D Where are my virgins :D

Two jews and priest parts are my favorute :D

Turkiye is 99% Muslim country

like any country with majority Muslims -- you have hard-liners, moderates, secularists, etc.

in large cities, people are more ''westernized'' and more educated...in rural village areas, people are much more conservative and religious.

similar phenomenon you see even in Pakistan....though Turkiye is officially a secular country; you still hear the Azan and see people go to Masjid for prayer.

I think in Turkiye there is a good balance between modernism and Islam. They've done well.

I as an individual view Turkiye as our role model. Jinnah Sahib and Ataturk shared many common values.

Not because of local people but the migrants from central and easter Anatolia... They are everywhere...

I know that :D Where are my virgins :D

Two jews and priest parts are my favorute :D
This is yet the most disgusting post i have read by any Turkish members in this forum. You are racist even against your own countrymen you little fool. And you have no idea about Turkey's industrial cities. Central Anatolian cities like Kayseri, Ankara and Konya have very developed industries, Izmir and Antalya got tourism. Cypress gets all of its money from Turkey.

One of the most liveable citiesin Turkey (Central Anatolia): Kayseri
Kayseri_Turkey.jpg

Kayseri received notable public investments in the 1920s and 1930s. Sumer Textile and Kayseri Tayyare Fabrikasi (airplane manufacturer) were set up here during the post Republican Era with the help of German and particularly Russian experts. The latter manufactured the first aircraft "made in Turkey" in the 1940s. After the 1950s, the city suffered from a decrease in the amount of public investment. It was, however, during the same years that Kayseri businessmen and merchants became transformed into countrywide capitalists. Families such as Sabancı, Has, Dedeman, Hattat, Kurmel, Özyeğin, Karamanlargil and Ozilhan who started out as small-scale merchants in the city of Kayseri became prominent actors in the Turkish economy. These families set up their headquarters in cities such as Istanbul and Adana, nevertheless often coming back to Kayseri to invest.
Thanks to the economic liberalization policies introduced in the 1980s, a new wave of merchants and industrialists from Kayseri joined their predecessors. Most of these new industrialists choose Kayseri as base of their operations. As a consequence of better infrastructures, the city achieved a remarkable industrial growth since 2000 and is one of the key cities that characterizes the class of Anatolian Tigers, with a favorable environment present especially for small and medium enterprises. Some social scientists trace this economic success to a modernist Islamic outlook referred to as "Islamic Calvinism" which they say is taking root in Kayseri

Coolest man alive in Turkey? You guessed right he is also one of us
263225_200670373320144_6958037_n.jpg

640x392_85843_170698.jpg

551969_340907192629794_1003313199_n.jpg

I can't resist his smiles :)

We produce the biggest entrepeneurs, the cleverest students, the best politicians. So don't come here with your tiny knowledge and try to bash Kayseri, you little sümüklü girl.

Hint: sümüklü means bogey.

Seems Beards are Decreasing.

Good for Turkey. :tup:

Just like what the head of the zionism (Satan) wants. The question must be, that why the most powerfull people that rule the world bring a sinfull system. Almost every party of the system is agains our religion. Why the other religions (Judaism, Christnity, Hindiusm) are so weak and why is the Islam so strong and WHY ARE THEY TRY TO DESTROY ISLAM WHILE ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PIECE OF JUSTICE!!!. The answer is. They know that Islam is the truth and they as devilworshippers gets the command from their head (Satan) to destroy the humanity by immorality and polotheism instead of monotheism. christians worship the sun, a human, and statues. Hindiusm are worshipping cows rats etc.

But Islam is clear. Thats why they hate us and wants to destroy us. Everything is about the here after. This life is fake.

Islam is a way of life, the faithfull are once again rising in the land of the turks and turkey will once again become a great power because of it

Just like what the head of the zionism (Satan) wants. The question must be, that why the most powerfull people that rule the world bring a sinfull system. Almost every party of the system is agains our religion. Why the other religions (Judaism, Christnity, Hindiusm) are so weak and why is the Islam so strong and WHY ARE THEY TRY TO DESTROY ISLAM WHILE ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PIECE OF JUSTICE!!!. The answer is. They know that Islam is the truth and they as devilworshippers gets the command from their head (Satan) to destroy the humanity by immorality and polotheism instead of monotheism. christians worship the sun, a human, and statues. Hindiusm are worshipping cows rats etc.

But Islam is clear. Thats why they hate us and wants to destroy us. Everything is about the here after. This life is fake.
because some one wrote that there is one God does not make that God is one. I am not sure what constitutes the body that we have taken in this life, on what basis can you prove that God is one.
If God is all powerful as you claim, why did he make sure that other religion and other customs prevailed in human history, he could have stopped other religion from getting support.

Well by practising İslam if you mean raping,torturing,bullying women & children,hanging people on the streets because of their sexual preference or banning women from dancing with men,banning women from driving(facepalm),brainwashing people to commit suicide for the name of Allah(?!) like they do in Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iran,Saudi Arabia etc..Nope majority of turks do not practice Islam...

The way Islam was practiced in Turkey for centuries is closest to Sufism, not what you're describing here.

It doesn't matter if you're an atheist, Islam has been with Turks for thousand of years, it is part of your identity. Part of your culture. There is no reason for you to have this inferiority complex.

There would not be turkey eithout islam

You cant be turk if you are not a muslim

Change in the muslim world is destiny, the chos is a by product if change and is needed to destroy the old order

The muslims of turkey have begun the process if taking the land back

There would not be turkey eithout islam

You cant be turk if you are not a muslim

Change in the muslim world is destiny, the chos is a by product if change and is needed to destroy the old order

The muslims of turkey have begun the process if taking the land back

like Pakistan, there are also non-Muslims in Turkiye

Christian Armenian origin Turks, Greek Orthodox migrants, very small Jewish community....etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom