What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ghara ghan
Do you like this guy?
I believe that he has a very bright future, and he is very talented ;)

743625.jpg
lan bok adam, bir insanın annesinin cenazesinde ağlarkenki halini bare alet etmeyin böyle şeylere.

lan bok adam, bir insanın annesinin cenazesinde ağlarkenki halini bare alet etmeyin böyle şeylere.
Erdogani sevmem ama dediginde haklisin gercekten uygunsuz olumus, birdahakine tepkini küfürsüz ver ama.

This forum is very calm and rational compared to some of the others. It's nice to drop in for some sanctuary, to see some of my international friends and of course, the good turkish tea. :agree:
Your allways welcome here, bring some American donuts next time. :enjoy:

@ghara ghan
Do you like this guy?
I believe that he has a very bright future, and he is very talented ;)
i know him very well bro and yes he has bright future he was playing volleyball one than he change it to hand ball as my bro was i played basketball in school so we all see each other time to time ofc before he start play football he and farhad ghaemi's house is not far from ours farhad's girlfriend' house is just 5 door away from ours i see both of them time to time when farhad came to pick her up but long time i didn't see serdar :cheers:

I doubt he made that meme.. But you are right nevertheless.

biri ILBE sırt çantası ile ilgili birşey paylaşmıştı burada ama bulamadım. ILBE assault backpack Türkiye'de bulunabilir mi? duyan, bilen varsa bir fikir versin lütfen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom