What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Kick out all PKK if US wants to give them visa in their country , open a boat to take them to USA

KKK / PKK I am sure it will all workout
Or they can be sent to Europe if they are offering free citizenship

Population , signature
There is no problem for these folks to stay as citizen of their respective nations
if they want peace
950px-Kurdish_languages_map.svg.png

Or how about re-population of their system in Georgia

Ideal thing for them if you are in Turkey , you follow Turkish laws
If you are Iran you follow Iranian laws
If you were in Syria you should have followed Syrian laws

Becoming a Proxy war tool has doomed their future perhaps they can move

a) Relocation to USA, Is Donald Trump accepting application from Syria ?
b) Relocation to Europe
c) Relocation to Israel so Kurds can have their Kurdistan
d) May be move to Georgia ?

Last edited:
Are sending reinforcements to fight HTS / defend the observation points or assists the Rebels in case of a regime assault ?

So we are once more in last-second solution.. Hopefully this will also work like previous last-second attemps o_O

We should really stop this behavior btw, problems should be fixed looong before they came to us as military threats.

RU+ASSad airstrikes resumed in Idlib...
Well... RU "Words" are equal to the amount of sh*t under my shoes after washing it...

Anyway... after the 100th "Broken Deal" by RU in this conflict( half of it for Idlib)..What could you except... not really a surprise...

Now that airstrikes are back... RU want to "negotiate" next week with TR and IR... I really wish they stop that nonsense and stop wasting Taxpayer for those Multi-Million$ of wasted money...

Cya for the useless 101th "Deal"...

Last edited:
Few airstrikes landed in the other side of the Highway, Where TR Observation point is... near Ishtabraq

Part of me thinks that these early airstrikes might be to put pressure on Rebel forces to accept some sort of compromise when Turkish,Russian and Iranian leaders meet in Teheran in which certain area's to the south and east of Idlib would be handed back over to the regime. The rest of Idlib would then competley integrate with Euphraties Shield/Olive Branch area's and be under full Turkish supervision for the foreseeable future

However another part of me thinks that Russia, Assad, Iran are all in on a massive offensive, will retake Idlib with maximum force and possibly even Kurdish SDF support putting pressure on Afrin and ES areas.

Man if such a scenario happens people will write books on "How not to conduct foreign policy" that will be about Erdogan and Turkey government hundreds of years from now.

What are the wall good for? As many people said before. The wall is not high enough.
Nothing can stop Ppl mvt... Israeli walls that are the highest on earth for a border...can't stop ppl...

Walls aren't meant to stop...but to "control" the influx...

Nothing can stop Ppl mvt... Israeli walls that are the highest on earth for a border...can't stop ppl...

Walls aren't meant to stop...but to "control" the influx...

Bismarck is either a troll or as intelligent as a sack of potatoes. Don't waste your time trying to explain anything to him.

Back
Top Bottom