What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

What was your result !?

some avice to fight gurelia group :
1- attack them as hard as you can and finish their main force in one grand operation
2- finish the operation as fast as possible
3- don't stop when you have momentum
4- prepare yourself for high casualities ....

you just give breath space to YPG and they will use it to re organize themselves and find way to encounter your tactic .... very very bad move from military perspective ....

What was your result !?

1- attack them as hard as you can and finish their main force in one grand operation

you just give breath space to YPG and they will use it to re organize themselves and find way to encounter your tactic .... very very bad move from military perspective ....

This Op care about something... You know the few things that the likes of Iran/ASSad and Russia don't give a fvck?

Yes you know... Those things...
What is Called...

"CIVILIANS"
and
"Low casualties in their ranks"

Now take your 101 Butcher Tactic and Back home...

What was your result !?

Your "advice" is not appreciated. We are far more advanced tactically than Iran who has lost countless generals.

What was your result !?

I am sure the Turks would already be planting their flag in Afrin if they obliterated every villages and cities with civilians in them,just like Assad and his allies are doing.

I am sure they would be already in Afrin if they also considered their soldiers as just mere numbers and cannon fodder. Just like Assad and his allies are doing. You can salute the Turks for taking into consideration their soldier's lives and the lives of civilians in Afrin.

They have lost their fortifications which were largely built near borders, they also lost majority of mountainous areas. This operation is already half done and we have lost only around 30 soldiers. If we charged them like a orcish horde, more civilians and more of our soldiers would be killed.

The strategy we used was good. Sometimes a little too passive but it accomplished the goal. Minimal casualties while reaching the goal.

What was your result !?

That would be good except this is not a chimpanzee fight

That would be good except this is not a chimpanzee fight

overestimating yourself in most case will result to defeat ...

Your "advice" is not appreciated. We are far more advanced tactically than Iran who has lost countless generals.

maybe you have better equipment but you are not better .... and when our generals insist they should be in front line , then you should prepare for worst ... our general simply could sit 200 km away from the war and try to move her troops like they were some chess piece ...

Aselsan-made drone ''Serçe'' operated in Olive Branch Operation.

5a969f5218c77316f0975796.jpg

The source: http://i.hurimg.com/i/hurriyet/75/590x0/5a969f5218c77316f0975796.jpg

overestimating yourself in most case will result to defeat ...

maybe you have better equipment but you are not better .... and when our generals insist they should be in front line , then you should prepare for worst ... our general simply could sit 200 km away from the war and try to move her troops like they were some chess piece ...

I know you Assadists dont care, but we dont want to commit a genocide.

just stop abusing refugee Syrian woman in Turkey and then talk like this for us ....
We are the ones that are hosting 3.5 million of them in our country and I am sure that not everyone is abused. Also we are the ones that are fighting for their cause also. There is not other country that have done more than Turkey for them.

just stop abusing refugee Syrian woman in Turkey and then talk like this for us ....

Says the guy whose country is the reason they are refugees and lost countless family members to. Boy you have no standing here. Your country and SA are a cancer upon the world and the ME in particular. Your countrys hate towards Turkey and Turks is so strong that they work together with the same kurds that blow iranians up in Iran. You would sell your soul to the US if it meant you could weaken Turkey for a bit. The day SA,UAE and Iran fall will be day there will be peace in the ME. I will enjoy the day REAL iranians take their country back from shia radicals who instead of feeding their own people rather use them as cannon fodder in Syria for their own imperialistic ambitions.

We are the ones that are hosting 3.5 million of them in our country and I am sure that not everyone is abused. Also we are the ones that are fighting for their cause also. There is not other country that have done more than Turkey for them.
you don't fight for them , you want annex their land ... you were the one who support terrorist and let Checheni , Tunesian , Turkistanis and all other foreigner terrorist to enter Syria ... you were the main weapon supplier of them ... you will pay back for crushing syria , you will pay back for genocide Armenian , you will pay back for attacking our Azerbaijan and killing our people and I'm sure in next coming decades you will pay back for your every crimes ...

you don't fight for them , you want annex their land ... you were the one who support terrorist and let Checheni , Tunesian , Turkistanis and all other foreigner terrorist to enter Syria ... you were the main weapon supplier of them ... you will pay back for crushing syria , you will pay back for genocide Armenian , you will pay back for attacking our Azerbaijan and killing our people and I'm sure in next coming decades you will pay back for your every crimes ...
I think Iran is in Number One position on your list...of countries to be "Destroyed"...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom