What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I barely knew anything about Turkey except it was a wannabe European country that went to the extent of changing street names to western ones.
This is a wrong observation.

Being secular, if that is what you mean, does not make a country "wannabe european".
Also, please tell me a name of those "western ones" in Turkey.

At 1:04 and 3:59 you can see these drone vehicles actually being used in combat. I can't tell for sure but it looks like that small black excavator is hit by a YPG rpg with an Aselsan cobra controlling it(1:04).

Its good to keep the enemy guessing. Erdogan is doing just that. They don't know what he will do and can't find a way to control him.

His talking is inspiring millions like myself around the world. Before Erdogan I barely knew anything about Turkey except it was a wannabe European country that went to the extent of changing street names to western ones.

Regarding How far practically Turkey will go - I think if Afrin works out well, Manbij and Tal abayed. Tal abyd has a very large Arab population that couldn't care much for the PKK.

You think its a tactic used for foreign policy? He talks like that simply because nobody questions the background of what he says. His voters will believe everything he says and he uses this to herd them.

iran dont care about numbers and ranks. they have a target and they are doin everything to reach.

It’s Russian tactic, they only care finish mission (Stalingrad for example during WW2). They can because of damn resources.

We are the ones that are hosting 3.5 million of them in our country and I am sure that not everyone is abused. Also we are the ones that are fighting for their cause also. There is not other country that have done more than Turkey for them.

4-5 mio is more likely.

you don't fight for them , you want annex their land ... you were the one who support terrorist and let Checheni , Tunesian , Turkistanis and all other foreigner terrorist to enter Syria ... you were the main weapon supplier of them ... you will pay back for crushing syria , you will pay back for genocide Armenian , you will pay back for attacking our Azerbaijan and killing our people and I'm sure in next coming decades you will pay back for your every crimes ...
We are waiting for that day for a thousand years since Selçuks arrived.

any smart ideas about what has been fired?

TRG 122 Sakarya
TRG 300 Kaplan

Something like that...

TRG-300.jpg

7y3nkv.jpg

TRG 122 Sakarya
TRG 300 Kaplan

Something like that...

TRG-300.jpg

7y3nkv.jpg
Not 122, (Trail too big)
Could be 300... But TRG300 is a 4 Barrel one... And in the Vid, you have at least 6 in the "Same" firing point, meaning either 2 sys are next to each others (like few meters) or it's something else than TRG300.

Could it be the M270 Sys with SAGE-227 rockets? (6 barrels)

Aid convoy...yeah... Best excuse to keep airstrikes away...

Back
Top Bottom