What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

You go back to the Iranian Section. Nothing to the Iranian brothers in general but to users like you. You dont have any other work but to troll in our thread. If you have something to contribute with you are welcome but your behavior is not like you are going to contribute to the thread but the opposite. You are bringing only harm and pages of useless fights and propaganda.
I expect that NATO members defend each other. but you are naive that think NATO will come to help you when you are under attack.
Ok, I won't post here till you guys do not post about Iran .
otherwise I am here to answer.
Good night man

What sherif? Iran?:cheesy::lol:
Buddy, 2 month ago people were burning ayatollahs posters and cursing Suleymani. We are bleeding Iran on multiple fronts-Syria,Yemen,Iraq,Lebanon to the point your govt has no funds to sustain Iranian economy. And it will only get worse,ayatollah Mike is a very evil dude:usflag:
Enough of this. Let’s get back to afrin
American wet dream
You will lose again and again

This must have been the largest and biggest convoy of PKK terrorists since the operation has started. All over Europe PKK supporters are going mad right now. Like I sad, Russia is fooling YPG. They lost Damascus and now even many fighters from the very same region due to our attacks.

Hmmmmm..........Since SAA and its Shia Iranian affiliated Militias are already entering Afrin . It would be interesting to see if Turkey will risk fighting the Syrian army as well over this region. Things are getting really interesting in this geo political war.

By who?
By us

This must have been the largest and biggest convoy of PKK terrorists since the operation has started. All over Europe PKK supporters are going mad right now. Like I sad, Russia is fooling YPG. They lost Damascus and now even many fighters from the very same region due to our attacks.
These negotiations have nothing to do with Russians. I see Iranians behind it.

I expect that NATO members defend each other. but you are naive that think NATO will come to help you when you are under attack.
Ok, I won't post here till you guys do not post about Iran .
otherwise I am here to answer.
Good night man

American wet dream
You will lose again and again
We are not naive also to believe that Iran or Russia will help us. I didnt meant to offend you in any way just if you are going to stay in our section and this thread then contribute to it positively. As long as your goal is to learn something or teach us something or any way of positive contribution you are always welcome.

Wanted to see some Twitter dramas about the convoy so I wrote #Afrin in Google and found this:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/afrin…?lang=en

If those YPG scums and their lovers around the world (mostly greeks and far left westerners from what I saw) were as good at fighting as in propaganda tweets, protesting and spreading lies they would have been at the doors of Istanbul by now. They don't even realize how pathetic they look...

I think tsk first priority is to reach the raco-afrin and the jinderes- afrin roads from behind without taking the towns. Once they achieve their object we could see a rapid advance.

Last edited:
Does anyone know wich missile hit the convoy? I thought airforce hit it but i was wrong some sourcrs now say artillery missiles

There are pictures of rebels with a Kirpi. Are we handing over older Kirpis to the rebels now that the NG Kirpis are being handed over by BMC to our forces?

Back
Top Bottom