What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Iran sees this and that is why they are pissed and of course will send arms to demoralize TR and change it's course- and it appears they have succeeded with you :).

I don't think couple of helicopters going down, tanks destroyed etc., can demoralize an army such as Turkey.

You shouldn't have bases in Syria, Iraq given they didn't allow for it

When Iraq and Syria are able to man their own borders from terrorists and stop arming and funding them we can pull out Turkish troops. We have the right to be there under international law.

When Iraq and Syria are able to man their own borders from terrorists and stop arming and funding them we can pull out Turkish troops. We have the right to be there under international law.

Lies

KRG funds PKK, AKP funds KRG until lately they're a bit angry at them.
Syria needs to be under full control of SAA/gov

Whats the lie? that Iraq and Syria can not control its borders?

You don't border Iraq but Barzanistan, Barzanistan cannot control its borders. Illegal entity within the fedaral state, they must be dissolved but that is a lengthy process of politics, laws etc.

In Syria you should support the gov and stop this FSA project which is failed. Support Assad, walk over the SDF.

By weakening the Syrian gov with the FSA joke, you're strengthening the Kurds.

You don't border Iraq but Barzanistan, Barzanistan cannot control its borders. Illegal entity within the fedaral state, they must be dissolved but that is a lengthy process of politics, laws etc.

In Syria you should support the gov and stop this FSA project which is failed. Support Assad, walk over the SDF.

By weakening the Syrian gov with the FSA joke, you're strengthening the Kurds.
You are right in what you wrote, but Turkey cannot withdraw it's forces from northern Syria after PKK is kicked out. Idlib pocket alone nearly has 3 million people, and Turkey is not hungry to get any more refugees. You should understand that. Hezbollah is not angel neither, if they get in Idlib there would be total massacre and millions of people will flee to Turkey.

Turkey wants to clean northern Syria with 30km-ish line and re-settle Syrians in Syria, and putting their military observation points (as per Astana Agreement with Russia-Iran) to ensure there won't be any more fighting.

But i would love to see some FSA/SAA common police forces to govern these regions, under Turkish observation. With this way, Syrian authority will represent in region so they will be happy, Turkey will be happy because no more PKK presence, and no more Syrian refugee convoys floading into them, Russia will be happy bcs they wont have to waste any more money into meaningles war, Iran will be happy bcs US will be kicked out of Syria.

Typical change of subject, no need to debate with an Arab troll.

When you secure your borders from terrorists we can pull out our troops.

@cabatli_53 su amk hainleri sil artik.

What to do with Kurdustan?

You are right in what you wrote, but Turkey cannot withdraw it's forces from northern Syria after PKK is kicked out. Idlib pocket alone nearly has 3 million people, and Turkey is not hungry to get any more refugees. You should understand that. Hezbollah is not angel neither, if they get in Idlib there would be total massacre and millions of people will flee to Turkey.

Turkey wants to clean northern Syria with 30km-ish line and re-settle Syrians in Syria, and putting their military observation points (as per Astana Agreement with Russia-Iran) to ensure there won't be any more fighting.

But i would love to see some FSA/SAA common police forces to govern these regions, under Turkish observation. With this way, Syrian authority will represent in region so they will be happy, Turkey will be happy because no more PKK presence, and no more Syrian refugee convoys floading into them, Russia will be happy bcs they wont have to waste any more money into meaningles war, Iran will be happy bcs US will be kicked out of Syria.

Sounds like a good idea

Was that another Hurshit case?
No, this guy called people who disagree with the current Syria policy "leftist chpkk so called Turks" and I lost my temper and started cursing his family. rather embarrassing.

it'll be better if I take a few hours and calm down. I apologize from everyone.

No, this guy called people who disagree with the current Syria policy "leftist chpkk so called Turks" and I lost my temper and started cursing his family. rather embarrassing.
I am happy that he is behind a keyboard. I hope he would not act like that in real life. Thing might become violent easily.

Do not mind the S.O.B brother, he is just another mentally ill individual.

Back
Top Bottom