What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Suriye

SSCB
Posting it here as well so that people aren't misinformed by the information you put out.

Those are NOT chemical weapon containers, they are standard container for cluster munitions apparently.
vdA_6twZtc4.jpg

NbzcaOb.jpg

And it makes sense since there are large presence of RBK-500 cluster bomb caps at the scene as well.
C82cp_zXgAIt4LN.jpg

SAA and Russia need smarter photographers and reporters in Syria o_O They just gave the biggest evidence of their war-crime tools.
Yeah they're really stupid.

Buraya da göndererek, insanlara bilgi vererek yanlış bilgi vermek.

Bunlar kimyasal silah konteynırları değil, görünüşe göre küme cephaneleri için standart konteynerdir.
1. iddia ettiğin küme cephanesi ile kimyasal konteyner lar neredeyse aynı değil mi. öyle ise kimyasal olmadığını nasıl iddia ediyorsun. ?
2. Esat bu üstten kalkan uçakları ile idlib de bebekleri acımasızca öldürmedi mi.. ?

interestign what yusuf is wrting there

I think either the russians really didnt want to escalte things or americans are just far more superior.
Always implying but saying nothing at all :)
Real questions
1- How this airport could run after 25-50 tomahaws withing 2 days
2- If any tomahawks intercepted, where are the junks

Nows , since our cumhurbaşkanı supported Usa naval strike and we have no way to buy russian AA system, its media's turn to make question about russian AA system :D Thats what he is trying to dO

Why are there two versions which look slightly different?

To have two possibilities of naval architecture - Speed, radar stealth etc... -. Notably one less armed, one with less firepower (Without second ’48 cell Tactical length MK-41 VLS’ - Possible all Gezgin cruise missile - ).

MK-41 VLS

You have many money ? :partay:

Last edited:
Turkey has requested a closed-doors meeting in Iran next week to conceal its stance ahead of the next round of Astana negotiations, Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad told Sputnik on Monday.
DAMASCUS (Sputnik) — The Tehran talks are scheduled for April 18-19, followed by the May 3-4 talks in the Kazakh capital.

"The Turkish government asked the organizers of the meeting not to allow the press, likely so that it did not know the position of the Turkish government," Mekdad said.

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201704101052478846-turkey-tehran-talks-astana-syria/
https://www.aydinlik.com.tr/turkiye/2017-nisan/ankara-ile-sam-iran-da-gorusecek
________________________________________________________________________________________

Turkey has requested a closed-doors meeting in Iran next week to conceal its stance ahead of the next round of Astana negotiations, Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad told Sputnik on Monday.
DAMASCUS (Sputnik) — The Tehran talks are scheduled for April 18-19, followed by the May 3-4 talks in the Kazakh capital.

"The Turkish government asked the organizers of the meeting not to allow the press, likely so that it did not know the position of the Turkish government," Mekdad said.

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201704101052478846-turkey-tehran-talks-astana-syria/
https://www.aydinlik.com.tr/turkiye/2017-nisan/ankara-ile-sam-iran-da-gorusecek
________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't post propaganda outlets like Sputnik here.

Don't post propaganda outlets like Sputnik here.

I make judgement according to content, not according to source, then post it. You only needly worry if you are easly get effected by reading a propaganda source. I think it is not the issue here, you are a smart person.

This post does not contain propaganda.

I make judgement according to content, not according to source, then post it. You only needly worry if you are easly get effected by reading a propaganda source. I think it is not the issue here, you are a smart person.

This post does not contain propaganda.

It doesn't matter - posting propaganda sources like Sputnik adds to their legitimacy in people's eyes and helps it spread as a "news" source. Sputnik's #1 target is Turkey, so by posting Sputnik's garbage you're helping brainwash Turks.

US Air Force to quit Incirlik, move to Syria base

Tabkah_AirField_ENG_480.jpg

Several US engineering teams are working round the clock to build a big new air base in northern Syria after completing the expansion of another four. They are all situated in the Syrian borderland with Iraq, debkafile’s military forces report.

This was going on over the weekend as senators, news correspondents and commentators were outguessing each other over whether the US missile attack on the Syrian Shayrat air base Friday, in retaliation for the Assad regime’s chemical attack on Khan Sheikhoun, was a one-off or the start of a new series.

As the White House parried those questions, the Trump administration was going full steam ahead on the massive project of preparing to pull US air force units out of the Incirlik air base in southern Turkey, in active American use since 2002. Those units were in the middle of a big moving job to the five new and expanded air bases in Syria. Their hub is to be Tabqa, which is just 40km west of the Islamic State’s Syrian capital, Raqqa. The other five are Hajar airport in the Rmelan region, two small air fields serving farm transport in Qamishli, which have been converted to military us; and a fifth in the Kurdish Kobani enclave north of Aleppo near the Syrian-Turkish border.
Tabqa is also becoming the main assembly-point for the joint US, Kurdish, tribal Arab force that is coming together in readiness for a major charge on Raqqa.
When the work is finished, the rising complex of air bases will enable America to deploy twice as many warplanes and helicopters in Syria as the Russians currently maintain.

The site of the Tabqa air field was captured as recently as late March by the Syrian Democratic Force (Kurdish-Arab fighters) which were flown in and dropped there by the US Air Force’s Air Mobility Command. It was quickly dubbed “Incirlik 2” or “Qayyarah-2” after the US command center running the Iraqi military offensive against ISIS in Mosul.

Tabqa is designed to accommodate the 2,500 US military personnel housed at Incirlik. Like the Americans, the German Bundeswehr is also on the point of quitting Incirlik and eying a number of new locations in Cyprus and Jordan. The Germans are pulling out over the crisis in their relations with Ankara. The Americans are quitting because President Donald Trump wants to chill US ties with Turkish President Reccep Tayyip Erdogan and cooperation with the Turkish army.

The five US bases in Syria are part of Trump’s three-pronged strategy which aims at a) fighting Islamist terror; b) blocking Iran’s land and air access to Syria; and c) providing the enclaves of the Syrian Kurdish-PYD-YPG with a military shield against the Turkish army.
http://www.debka.com/article/26004/US-Air-Force-to-quit-Incirlik-move-to-Syria-base

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-11_3-33-33.png
    upload_2017-4-11_3-33-33.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 31
It doesn't matter - posting propaganda sources like Sputnik adds to their legitimacy in people's eyes and helps it spread as a "news" source. Sputnik's #1 target is Turkey, so by posting Sputnik's garbage you're helping brainwash Turks.

I did try to make an explanation altough i dont have to, but you insist. I DO_NOT_ASK_PERMITION from any of you. Dotn like it? Dont read it!

You do not realize and dont even mention how relevant and important it might be to exchange dialog with SAA. It may open doors for many operations like ES.

Defence_pk is not that important, big website you think. When you get shared in it you dont get legitimacy. Yes, Sputnik isnt unbiased, it tend to share things from Russian political view.

Brainwashable Turks you mention getting brainwashed by politicians already. We are not responsible for their actions, they should use their own head, dont bother trying to protect them, they tend to make mistakes and pull you do down with them.

@T-123456 US attacks SAA and start using their base. When this conflict ended US may have to leave those bases it uses, eventually returning to old bases it uses. Also many legal issues to perminantly have a hold on those bases. Instead given support, Tayyip should preassure them, it is backstabbing time. We are getting slapped and continue to turn the other cheek. We can cooperate with other countries and can teach a lesson to US.

In my opinion US will keep attacking SAA and US will use PKK as a ground force, to occupy all of Syria, using "secularism" and "democracy" as a shield of PKK government.

I did try to make an explanation altough i dont have to, but you insist. I DO_NOT_ASK_PERMITION from any of you. Dotn like it? Dont read it!

You do not realize and dont even mention how relevant and important it might be to exchange dialog with SAA. It may open doors for many operations like ES.

Defence_pk is not that important, big website you think. When you get shared in it you dont get legitimacy. Yes, Sputnik isnt unbiased, it tend to share things from Russian political view.

Brainwashable Turks you mention getting brainwashed by politicians already. We are not responsible for their actions, they should use their own head, dont bother trying to protect them, they tend to make mistakes and pull you do down with them.

@T-123456 US attacks SAA and start using their base. When this conflict ended US may have to leave those bases it uses, eventually returning to old bases it uses. Also many legal issues to perminantly have a hold on those bases. Instead given support, Tayyip should preassure them, it is backstabbing time. We are getting slapped and continue to turn the other cheek. We can cooperate with other countries and can teach a lesson to US.

You make some very good posts in this forum so I'm not saying that to insult you or act like you need my permission to post something. But even if we're not responsible for other people's actions, in the end it affects us all, so it's better to help others realise when they're buying into propaganda. This website might not be that big but small things spread into bigger things. Even if it doesn't spread and it's just this website which is free of propaganda news, it's better that way.

Exchanging dialog with SAA is a good point. There's lots that can be discussed about that, but we don't need to spread editorialised propaganda to talk about it. On that point, there's a good article about one possible motive of Assad's chemical attack here: https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-turn-in-syria-and-beyond-destination-unknown

And what if the US was to respond, as it did? Such a scenario counterintuitively serves a fundamental purpose for the regime, which goes to the heart of specific fears by Damascus and Tehran. Such fears arise from a stated plan by the Trump administration, to drive a wedge between Russia and Iran as a way to roll back Iranian influence in the region.

A US escalation against the regime will, instead, widen the distance between Moscow and Washington. “I don’t rule out the possibility that this was a message from the regime to Russia itself,” the former regime insider said. “They are worried that the Russian policy in Syria does not serve their interests and want to show to the Russians they can be spoilers.”

Russia’s approach in Syria is not in sync with that of Damascus and Tehran, even if they all work for the same goal – the preservation of the regime. Moscow’s outreach to some rebel forces, to Turkey and to the US goes counter to the Iranian-led approach before the Russian intervention in September 2015. At least some Syrian and Iranian circles see risks in the US-Russian understanding in Syria and the potential to force a settlement on them in the future. Instead of separating Russia from Iran, the US action brings them closer and increases the distance between Russia and the US. Russia already announced it was suspending a “deconfliction” agreement with the US to avoid air accidents in Syria.​

In my opinion US will keep attacking SAA and US will use PKK as a ground force, to occupy all of Syria, using "secularism" and "democracy" as a shield of PKK government.

PKK neither has the menpower nor the standing to occupy a arab country. They would get butchered by rebels and the US wouldn't be able to help them as it would be a illegal occupation. Them trying would be a good thing as it would most likely united all arabs and turkmens in syria be shia or sunni to fight against pkk. The US digged itself into a situation thanks the geniuses in the pentagon and pre-trump white house that they have limited options and 95% of these options will end in a disaster for them and their little dogs in syria.

PKK neither has the menpower nor the standing to occupy a arab country.

PKK has 50k manpower in Syria, and they will use SDF's 50k arabian parts in battle fronts, while PKK will be in charge just like right now. PKK also decided to boost their numbers to 100k in Syria.

100k PKK + 100k arab force (under PKK rule) + US Airforce => unstopable force in Syria.

PKK will capture the Syrian government if Turkey won't interfere, mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom