What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Do they have enough money to pay the salaries and feed the population
Yes, they have. US is enough source for money, and population reduced half during civil war so feeding population is not a big problem. Afrin is not a desert.

They need a lot of petrolium and means to sell it
They already have more than a half of the Syrian oil reserves under their rule, and it will increase during the operation of replacing Assad government with PKK government by US.

I still think that President Erdoğan should face with immediate IQ test.

US drops bomb in Afghanistan.
Mother of all bombs hits Islamic state group target.

Usa :Us drops biggest non nuclear bomb in Afghanistan.(Pentagon)
France 24 tv news. I have just watched.

Abd deki bazı haber kanallarıda Suriyedeki Kimyasal silahlarında Suudi Arabistandan atıldığını söylüyorlar.

Seen it too, but cannot confirm, it is too good be true. Also partly it is bad because they will say "here have some useless villages, let me keep xxx number of city, town and villages". Not a good trade if it involves non-agression. We should take whatever they give and continue to demand more, more and more.

Either it's fake news or the Kurds want to trade Tell Rifaat for Qabasin, which is what some people have speculated.

Either it's fake news or the Kurds want to trade Tell Rifaat for Qabasin, which is what some people have speculated.

What kind of strategic adventage Qabasin have for them? Who are these "some people that have speculated" and which demographic are they belong to?

Edit: Also, do you know giving land to terrorists may cause Turkey to get in a civil war of the centuary which it can suppress Syria's?

What kind of strategic adventage Qabasin have for them? Who are these "some people that have speculated" and which demographic are they belong to?

Edit: Also, do you know giving land to terrorists may cause Turkey to get in a civil war of the centuary which it can surpess Syria's?
It's not strategic. They just want it because it's a Kurdish town.

That's what some analysts with ties to the SDF are saying on social media. They want to swap Tell Rifaat for Qabasin.

I doubt the deal will happen anyway. It's most likely fake news.

It's not strategic. They just want it because it's a Kurdish town.

That's what some analysts with ties to the SDF are saying on social media. They want to swap Tell Rifaat for Qabasin.

I doubt the deal will happen anyway. It's most likely fake news.

How abou a population exchange instead of land. Otherwise map would look really wierd.

Last edited:
How abou a population exchange instead of land. Otherwise map would look like really wierd.
I think this will eventually happen.

I think the Kurds of Afrin will move east of Manbij and the pro-SAA Arabs east of Manbij will move to Afrin/Aleppo.

It looks like Syria is being partitioned right now, if you consider the Shia and Sunni population transfers between Idlib province and rural Damascus as well.

Turns out it was fake news all along:

Anyway, here are a few interesting maps for you guys to think about:

C9JY74oW0AAHRLq.jpg

C9TsqUsXsAUxis4.jpg

C9WV7aYUIAAGm7i.jpg

US drops bomb in Afghanistan.
Mother of all bombs hits Islamic state group target.

Usa :Us drops biggest non nuclear bomb in Afghanistan.(Pentagon)
France 24 tv news. I have just watched.

Abd deki bazı haber kanallarıda Suriyedeki Kimyasal silahlarında Suudi Arabistandan atıldığını söylüyorlar.

Bro. Whats your point ? There are hundreds of intelligence satellittes in the orbit. You sound like an ex member.

Turns out it was fake news all along:

Anyway, here are a few interesting maps for you guys to think about:

C9JY74oW0AAHRLq.jpg

C9TsqUsXsAUxis4.jpg

C9WV7aYUIAAGm7i.jpg

Iranian routes through US cotrolled area.

Back
Top Bottom