What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I think attacking the Syrian Army is wrong and our backed rebells should be told to refrain from doing so. Its counterproductive. The enemy is YPG and ISIS.

I'm sorry but with the shit assads cockroach troops have already done I'm pretty sure they attacked first AGAIN.

You can't expect the rebels not to defend themselves. These are the same troops who called a airstrike with a lie on OUR soldiers after they got their *** beat

Looks like cockroaches tried to infiltrate a town under FSA/Turkish-control and got what they deserve. Wouldn't suprise me if russia does nothing as this can be seen as payback for our 3 sehits.

I think attacking the Syrian Army is wrong and our backed rebells should be told to refrain from doing so. Its counterproductive. The enemy is YPG and ISIS.

lt was shiite militias who attacked ES forces not the other way around.

Iran is trying to create a rift between Russia and Turkey. These troops are under the control of Iran and not Assad.

This is what I think too. The Shia militas are not exactly under Assads control.

S-400 deals

upload_2017-2-26_23-8-10.png

And by the way:

Seems like we gonna have a long stay in al-Bab :dirol::smokin:

And for the record, we are very well pounding the YPG-donkey-terrorists right now in Manbij outskirts
upload_2017-2-26_23-15-41.png

As well as clashing with SAA over Tadef - we already captured 6 SAA terrorists, and killed 22, and destroyed 2 tanks with ATGMs.

^All that are actually minor details of a big plan. It seems the Tel-Abyad Operation won't be actual. Seems like we're going to use our second plan of ar-Raqqah operation -> which was though Manbij.

Ofcourse "ar-Raqqah operation" is just an excuse to anihilate these YPG-donkey-terrorists. Our goal of cleaning our borders with ISIS has been accomplished already. Now "ISIS" or "ar-Raqqah" will be used as excuse to cleanse the donkeys from our borders/soils.

__
Another good news is this:
upload_2017-2-26_23-21-23.png

C5nRfxvWQAIUbM-.jpg

C5nRe9rWcAAxnG6.jpg

We have already reached a 511 km of fortification between Syria.

@Kaptaan

SAA are not "terrorists". They are the opposition, we might not like them but 20 year old kids conscripted into the uniformed Armed Forces of Syria are by no account "terrorists". The same can't be said about the Iran backed militias supporting them.

Back
Top Bottom