What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Yesterday, I was very angry and I still. I need to say couple of things.
1 - What happened yesterday , it was because of Erdogan foreign policy. We don't have any ally except Qatar ( a very weak country but wealthy). We are in Nato and Asaad have balls to attack us !!
2 - For the 100th time Russia isn't our ally and it won't be.
3 - We are in a weak situation, we can't attack Asaad because of Russia (It's very hard to me to accept this )
4 - We should respond and attack Asaad regime in two ways (directly and indirectly by FSA)
5 - Why we should respond ? We should respond because we have military in Somalia, Libya and Qatar, also if we act weak in Syria it will reflect in Libya
5 - We need air force as soon as possible (F - 35 . I don't know how we should get them) or anything that will prevent Russian air defense to detect us.

In Conclusion :
WE SHOULD RESPOND !!!!
Forget about F35s. Forget about Nato.

Learn to fight on your own. Learn to fight asymmetric.

i dont care..all i know is Assads dad used to export terrorists/anarchists to Pakistan..Syrian regime was never in our good books after Yom kippur war however Pakistan always supported its national integrity.We took part in their war and thats how they returned it.
Valid point. The LACK of gratitude shown to Pakistan by Arab regimes specifically is legendary.

The beginning of the End for whom? In your opinion of course? What are your feelings?
The End of the certain Era as we know it... And the beginning of a New one who may engulf us all...
Where all the Actors are waiting that first move... to start the show...
Many may see this "potential" war btw TR and ASSad as a simple war, like thousands before it... and they could be right...
But there is this sensation that is mixed with Religious Belief... that push me to feel uneasy about its "simplicity"...
Like the backstage preparation before the Curtains opening... When you hear all that sound... thinking it will start...then silence take place... you hold your breath... heart is pumping... and then the Curtains open...

Last edited:
View attachment 604968
How can someone say such passive words when your neighbor has killed 13 soldiers of your country’s armed forces in a week alone
It seems that my predictions are coming true one after another
As long as chp is run by this clown they will stay as opposition forever but there’s hope patriotic wing maybe after another election disaster they will coup this moron and take over things
@Rogue1 see I criticize everyone there’s no mercy from me

what a filthy traitor

Kılıçdaroğlu

I gave him the nickname kicidaroglu ..

Maybe it's time to re-write the borders in the ME. Most of them are fictitious anyways drawn up by British and French officials. Maybe it is time for a re-arrangement in the region to ensure no future conflicts take place. obviously the Sunnis and Shiites cannot co-exist in one country.

We should start operations in Tel Rifat, Manbij and East Euphrates aswell. Because they will also strike from this positions and even invite PKK.

But before shit hits the fan evacuate all outposts which are in SAA captured territory.

>>> NATO Defense Ministers Meeting will be held in Brussels on February 12-13. Minister Akar will hold bilateral meetings with some of his counterparts as well as the sessions at NATO Headquarters. Idlib and Aleppo will be one of the main agenda items.

Military passes to the Idlib region continue at full speed.
EQhXp45XUAEJ2qA

Good hit but seriously getting sick of hearing FSA yelling Allahu Akbar after every hit. Also taking photos or videos of kills are fine but they shouldn't parade around with dead bodies. All of this affects Turkey's world image.
they are Muslims, they have the right to said those words... Your own soldiers do...
As for the corpse... I don't see them parade with it... quite the opposite... Dead Body Parades was a main thing of ISIS/ ASSad/Hezb and RU mercs... Just recently you could see vids of them taking out the deads... posing with Skulls... Even RU mercs are proudly taking selfies of that...

In Rebel side... That isn't the way to do... Now There is sometimes few who may do it... but contrary to the other side... those who do, are punished/not paid...

they are Muslims, they have the right to said those words... Your own soldiers do...
As for the corpse... I don't see them parade with it... quite the opposite... Dead Body Parades was a main thing of ISIS/ ASSad/Hezb and RU mercs... Just recently you could see vids of them taking out the deads... posing with Skulls... Even RU mercs are proudly taking selfies of that...

In Rebel side... That isn't the way to do... Now There is sometimes few who may do it... but contrary to the other side... those who do, are punished/not paid...

Didn't you see they dragged the body of the pilot through the street?

Just because the other side are animals doesn't mean that we should be too.

We should evacuate our observation posts in Assad territory and retreat the Idlib province and then build a corridor around Idlib City. Assad could get the M5 highway and the villages in Idlib. And we would won time to create a Turkish pocket with strong TAF protected borders. Our rebel allies could cleanse the YPG and SDF in our pocket area. Now i dont know what we are doing there is fighting and conquering everywhere.

2016 failed coup was a grave mistake by US and a lifetime opportunity for russia
Russians could have stable partner with mutual interest(east med europe even against US on some issues) but they have screwed this parternship due to greed and assad’s ego
Let’s be honest russia has secured everything they wanted they got Astana format thanks to Turkey they got mediterranean base and the ultimate influence on damascus not only now but forever idlib was maybe important for iran or assad but not for russia
Assad is in deep trouble with shitty economy and he needs endless conflict against rebels only this kind of propaganda can calm down the growing dissatisfaction in assad-held areas russians are doing only because of greed the idea of more physical territory simply has blinded putin
The chance he got and the progress(making internal conflict between NATO members) he made will be significantly reduced or completely destroyed
For americans this is a lifetime opportunity not only to fix relations with Turkey but to strike big score against russian expansion in middle east
I have no doubt that americans will be joining this turkish operation against assad maybe covertly or maybe straight openly but they will not miss this golden chance to **** up russian-turkish relationship
If assad is crushed americans win if there’s conflict between russia and turkey(limited) they win again if there’s full scale war between turkey russia then there will be no particular winners nor losers because all of us would die in nuclear world war
So no matter how you see it (except the last unlikely scenario) americans are winners and they won’t miss to score when given this kind of gift from putin...

Back
Top Bottom