What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

66C3ABFD-6620-401B-B4CD-8FFC2B70207C.jpeg
These special forces should kill the shit out of regime/russians high ranking military officials who are in idlib/western aleppo
Erdogan said tomorrow he will disclose steps to be taken today he will probably speak with putin tomorrow pentagon delegation plus jeffrey who is syria special envoy will visit ankara
Tomorrow is the D day...

Is the helicopter vehicle commander a brigadier general.. So lack of staff is at the highest level.
Even Helis are limited, there is only a few of them barrel bombing Idlib since years...

-------------------------

The Syrian government calls on the international community to take steps in curbing the ‘aggressive’ behaviour of #Turkey in Idlib and Halab areas — local media reports.

ADD19A38-EC69-4700-84B7-1D4296EF5BAA.jpeg

How can someone say such passive words when your neighbor has killed 13 soldiers of your country’s armed forces in a week alone
It seems that my predictions are coming true one after another
As long as chp is run by this clown they will stay as opposition forever but there’s hope patriotic wing maybe after another election disaster they will coup this moron and take over things
@Rogue1 see I criticize everyone there’s no mercy from me

View attachment 604968
How can someone say such passive words when your neighbor has killed 13 soldiers of your country’s armed forces in a week alone
As long as chp is run by this clown they will stay as opposition forever but there’s hope patriotic wing maybe after another election disaster they will coup this moron and take over things

Chp idiots are the kind of retards who will stay put and do nothing.

People need to realise countries have interests that must be protected at all costs. Proxy wars decades ago so many proxy wars have been used against Turkey so many times like pkk and asala.

I think Turkey is doing what other countries did to them. What goes around comes around.

I was expecting Kılıçdaroğlu to say something stupid, he is always opposite erdogan regardless if it hurts our national interest.

View attachment 604968

The worst is that you can’t take that clown down from the main seat of CHP because when you have party elections, most of the delegates that vote who to be the leader of the party are loyal to Kilicdaroglu... Needless to say that many of them are Alevis and Liberal Idiots who support him just because he is an Alevi and a Liberal SJW too.

With that Retard gone and CHP going back to it’s core roots as a real patriotic party (Turkey First) following Ataturk’s principles I am sure that it’s voters will increase by a lot.

ps We want more blood. That helicopter and it’s crew is not equal even to a spit and is certainly not enough as a revenge for our boys.

Back
Top Bottom