What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Well, we should enforce the original intented safe zone there and truly relocate all refugees there from idlib and from Turkey, the situation in Turkey isnt sustainable anymore either they will receive a free pass to europe or they will be moved back to Syria.

Also we should make plans on making a borderwall with Iraq and Iran to curb their illegal migration as well.
Yeah this is also my opinion
I think Turkey should mine the hell out of ots borders with these three shithole countries neither terrorists could attack nor illegal immigrants can be smuggled

Yeah this is also my opinion
I think Turkey should mine the hell out of ots borders with these three shithole countries neither terrorists could attack nor illegal immigrants can be smuggled

We should cut their water off too.

This is what we want to see. Those guys must fight for their own land and pride instead of smoking hookah and staring at women.

I remember years ago a Fsa commander warned Turkey about military aged men fleeing and not fighting for a free syria.

He said one these people will be a threat to your country because they are cowards who fled instead of fighting. If Turkey got attacked they would easily flee to the next safest place.

I get why children, women, ill people or old people fleeing. But seeing military aged men fleeing while leaving their belongings and family reeks of cowardice and humilation.

I think more and more regime helicopters/aircrafts should be downed until he loses all of them
Yesterday i was so angry I haven’t thought of the option to down regime aircrafts
Yes water too also undersea pipeline and oil fields should be striked with stand off weapons
Damascus central bank should be blown up
assad now you can continue with your offensive if you want hahahahah

Actually we should have several Akinci UCAVs to be used specially against illegal immigration all idiots who want to enter turkish soil should be blown up with Mk-82/83/84 bomb

Last edited:
Sorry to disturb this thread. Nayrab was retaken. You can get back to your politics now. :)

C01F0C1D-010B-4926-B2E9-CC93F75730AE.jpeg

MAKE DAMASCUS GREAT AGAIN
#MDGA ;)

We should cut their water off too.

I remember years ago a Fsa commander warned Turkey about military aged men fleeing and not fighting for a free syria.

He said one these people will be a threat to your country because they are cowards who fled instead of fighting. If Turkey got attacked they would easily flee to the next safest place.

I get why children, women, ill people or old people fleeing. But seeing military aged men fleeing while leaving their belongings and family reeks of cowardice and humilation.

He is right. Those life forums nothing but parasites. This is why I always against 'em. If they are young and healthy enough to fight, Turkey must not let 'em step on our soil.
We know that we have to help our Muslim brothers and sisters but we can't be stupid to feed those parasites.
One thing catches my attention is that our arm has been training the FSA fighters but still they look like bunch of vagabonds walking and chanting around...
Where are those well trained FSA fighters?

Honestly that is so graphical what the F.

I guess thats how war is. These animals are the ones who brought it upon themselves.

Turkey has tried many times for peace and instead our soldiers got killed. No mercy for assads thugs.

Give em hell. I hope the world does not stand in the way especially the drunk vodkas.

Russian scum! Can some psycho cooked jihadi pls suicide bomb Putin. I promise you virgins in heaven and plenty of Iskender.

Back
Top Bottom