What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

At this point, if I was turkey, I'd start immediately bombing Syrian military positions, and then proceed to bomb syria military bases.

Russia wont do much to stop Turkey, if anyone is concerned about that.
It's a miracle why they don't hire you as the national security adviser.

It's a miracle why they don't hire you as the national security adviser.
Mostly because I'm not Turkish, lol.

Now, if you don't have an actual point to make, I'll be on my way.

[Edit] before I leave, let me ask you something. What should be the response to an attack on your soldiers, which killed 5 and injured many others? keep in mind, your opponent violated a cease fire agreement already. What is your course of action, since diplomacy has failed?

Syria is no more, leaving the Syrian people at the mercy of a savage like Assad would be criminal

Create a buffer state deep into Syrian territory and hit Syrian forces everytime they approach it

If they attack, then utilise Turkish military advantage to hit Syrian targets

It was not always a failed state. Turkey along with the rest of NATO plus GCC plus tens of thousands of proxy terrorists have brought Syria to this state.

If Turkey complains of a Syrian refugee crisis within Turkey, it is Turkey responsible for this.

What should happen is simple. Turkey + rest of NATO + GCC should withdraw themselves from this big war and let Syria and its allies bring Syria back to normal.
You stinkin Gujarati latrine. Stfu. Thousands were fleeing and at turkey’s borders before anyone intervened, it was all Assad. You Putin parrot! Assad is as responsible for the PKK as much as anyone. Syria can burn with Assad in it the dog of Russia and Iran he is.

This is an unmissable golden opportunity for Turkey. Turkey has now the chance to completely destroy PKK with all its elements and to secure its borders for the next hundred years. Assad's army of dogs are nothing compared to the great Turkish army. They can now lean their backs against Russia, but as soon as the first big blow comes from the Turkish army, they will understand that even Russia can no longer save them. It is really a matter of time now.
PKK is nothing. They dont pose a threath. They only attack cowardly and retreat like a wild dogs. We created the YPG. We helped them. We crossed them on our border in 29 October 2015 for Kobane siege. We treated their wounded. This goverment promoted these clowns. What are you even talking about ?

PKK is nothing. They dont pose a threath. They only attack cowardly and retreat like a wild dogs. We created the YPG. We helped them. We crossed them on our border in 29 October 2015 for Kobane siege. We treated their wounded. This goverment promoted these clowns. What are you even talking about ?

PKK was nearly defeated twice. AKP made peace with them... then they recovered and started carrying out attacks again.

If you remember straight after the last peace deal police and soldiers were ordered not to attack PKK even if they were seen with weapons. They smuggled tens of thousands of weapons into Turkey during the peace process.

Like I don't know how people still support these idiots.

It would be good if they come out say we are cowards and cant do anything about it.
What are we waiting for? He asks.
The answer is obvious. We are waiting for a permission from Russia and guarantee from USA.
If none of these happens, there will never be an operation. Period.
tayyip was threatening Israel but Israel is 100 times stronger then us. This is the proof of it. Even that tiny state can do operations in Syria without impunity but we lost 13 men and can do nothing.

But why ?? These Turkish soldiers are on another country's sovereign territory. Would you like Afghan soldiers to be on Pakistani territory and kill Pakistani soldiers ??

We might do the same with you if you push your muslim refugees into our territory.

Why are assad supporters so brainless.

Without russia, Turkey should have pummeled your country to the stone age.

And your erdogan helped the flame the situation because of wanting revenge on the Syrian regime according to Turkish members here.

What goes around comes around. If only the rebels finished the job in 2012 to 2013.

Assad should have been destroyed by Turkey long ago.

even only FSA kicked Assad Regime+Iran+Iran backed terrorist groups combined
Because of 80% of sunni muslim Syrian People so hate radical sectarian Assad Regime and Iran backed shia terrorist groups

and in 2015 ROUHANI called for helping from PUTIN to save pathetic Assad Regime

gan helped the flame the situation because of wanting revenge on the Syrian regime according to Turkish membe

i dont care..all i know is Assads dad used to export terrorists/anarchists to Pakistan..Syrian regime was never in our good books after Yom kippur war however Pakistan always supported its national integrity.We took part in their war and thats how they returned it.

Last edited:
Five Turkish soldiers killed in attack in northwest Syria: NTV

2 MIN READ

ANKARA (Reuters) - Syrian government forces killed five Turkish soldiers and wounded five more on Monday in an attack on a Turkish military post in the Taftanaz area of northwest Syria, broadcaster NTV cited the Turkish Defense Ministry as saying.

Ankara has sent major reinforcements to Syria’s Idlib region where the attack occurred, as Ankara tries to stem rapid advances by Syrian government forces. Turkish officials told Reuters Turkish forces were retaliating after the latest strike.

The Syrian government offensive in Idlib, the last major enclave of opposition to President Bashar al-Assad, has driven more than half a million people from their homes toward the closed Turkish border, threatening a new humanitarian crisis.

A rebel source said Syrian government forces had shelled the military base at Taftanaz, and witnesses said Turkish helicopters flew into northwest Syria to evacuate the wounded.

A rebel commander said the insurgents launched a military operation on Monday against the Syrian army near Saraqeb with the help of Turkish artillery, with witnesses also reporting Turkish shelling of Syrian military positions in the region.

Turkey, which already hosts 3.6 million Syrian refugees, says it cannot absorb any more and has demanded Damascus pull back in Idlib by the end of the month or face Turkish action.
Inna lillah wa inna illAha rajion Rest in Peace brothers...

Back
Top Bottom