What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

In Turkish Media grave silence. They must have been ordered not to show news to Turkish people. Is the situation really too risky currently?

According to Ukrainian news :Today 40 Turkish tanks and IFVs entered Syria through check point kafr-lusein idlib province.

Last edited:
Helicopter from hama air base has been destroyed
Also turkish artillery has struck regime/iranian position where terrortists gathered dead and wounded
3 f-16 from incirlik base took off and headed to syria

After al there are more than 200 f-16 and russia has only limited number of su-35 they shouldn’t try their luck

They can keep casualties hidden from the public.
Yeah turkey is northern korea so they would hide casualties hahahahah
we are talking about professional army plus if government hides casualties sooner or later people will find it would be much worse for them to hide casualties and by the way who is anyway awaken now in turkey

After al there are more than 200 f-16 and russia has only limited number of su-35 they shouldn’t try their luck

Yeah turkey is northern korea so they would hide casualties hahahahah
we are talking about professional army plus if government hides casualties sooner or later people will find it would be much worse for them to hide casualties and by the way who is anyway awaken now in turkey

True, but Russia can replace its Su-35 losses. Turkey cannot replace its F-16 losses since US will embargo Turkey if Turkey goes to war in Syria.

**** this is escalating quick.

From what I saw some of the M60s sent over are heavily upgraded. We might see them in action in CONVENTIONAL warfare.

I'm hoping we use Bora and TR-300 Kasırga.

Let's pound them!

But we must simultaneously strike YPG.

I think this most recent development is due to Assad making it clear that he wants to invite YPG elements into the SAA

F*cking hell. Let's just bomb them to oblivion.

After this sh!t is over let's make sure that the army is never under civilian control ever again. Old TSK would have obliterated Assad's army by now. TSK nowadays just has to take in casualties until Erdoğan gives the green light.

Our soldiers are supposed to fight, not be meatshields. I would gladly fight in TSK or even let my future son fight in it. Dying in war is an honor. However this isn't war. This is slaughter. We are sending men to patrol or guard positions and they are getting killed. And the worst part is we are doing NOTHING TO RETALIATE. Israel would have flattened their enemies if the same happenee to them.

We have a huge, advanced and capable army full of brave soldiers. But they are just being used as meatshields.

This is just sad.

Let's destroy Assad's army! Enough is enough. No one can kill our soldiers and get away with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom