What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Russian idiots have bombed el bab hospital if this is not the reason for counter bombing syrian presidency and syrian parliament in damascus then I don’t what to say
At least operation peace spring should be relaunched for this shameless provocation
But first turkish soldiers must be evacuated from besieged posts
Russians have crossed all lines
If they bombed military positions then i would understand but this bombing civilians in el bab territory that is under direct turkish control this is violation of all agreements
A response must be given or someone will be fired before 2023 elections

Russian idiots have bombed el bab hospital if this is not the reason for counter bombing syrian presidency and syrian parliament in damascus then I don’t what to say
At least operation peace spring should be relaunched for this shameless provocation
But first turkish soldiers must be evacuated from besieged posts
Russians have crossed all lines
If they bombed military positions then i would understand but this bombing civilians in el bab territory that is under direct turkish control this is violation of all agreements
A response must be given or someone will be fired before 2023 elections

War will only bring more suffering and misery to war torn Syria.

They have bombed mosque too but of course hospital which is full of people is more important
Now reports that hmeymin base is hit by missiles

War will only bring more suffering and misery to war torn Syria.
Russian bastards must know their limits
Have you seen turkey bombing damascus hospital parliament assad’s house or something like that it’s true that turkey tolerated their massacres in idlib which was wrong but that area is controlled by lunatic terrorist jolani cleaning idlib would mean hundreds of casualties of TAF and that would cause political turmoil cause as you know turkish political parties(all of them) are opportunistic they would press the government very much and much larger shit would happen inside turkey that’s why we can’t do idlib operation against jolani
But bombing area under TAF CONTROL
MEANS RULES OF ENGAGEMENT ARE CHANGED NOW EVERYONE IS A TARGET

They have bombed mosque too but of course hospital which is full of people is more important
Now reports that hmeymin base is hit by missiles

Russian bastards must know their limits
Have you seen turkey bombing damascus hospital parliament assad’s house or something like that it’s true that turkey tolerated their massacres in idlib which was wrong but that area is controlled by lunatic terrorist jolani
But bombing area under TAF CONTROL
MEANS RULES OF ENGAGEMENT ARE CHANGED NOW EVERYONE IS A TARGET

If Russian base gets hit Russian ground forces get deployed and more people will suffer in Syria. Lots more deaths at the hands of Russian artillery.

If Russian base gets hit Russian ground forces get deployed and more people will suffer in Syria. Lots more deaths at the hands of Russian artillery.

If my dick got hard lots of russian girls would be raped that is equivalent to what you are saying either have fine discussion or ignore me cause I would unwillingly insult you and I don’t want to do that

not going to happen

the Axis of Evil (Israel-Saudi Arabia-Egypt-UAE-Russia) is surrounding Turkey , he can't go to war against these regimes and Assad and PKK and Haftar without the support of Muslims, he can't do it. at least not as the leader of a secular country, I feel sorry for Erdogan, but I know the army of Islam will rise soon and it will wipe out all the traitorous regimes and Kaffir regimes, and that army will be nothing else than the mujahedines in Syria and Palestine

What mujahedeen and what Army of Islam that is going to defend Turkey you are dreaming about? Most of the World (Muslims included) hate us and will never move their finger for Turkey. And those who like Turkey are good for nothing and can’t even properly defend their own countries.

Turkey is in that position- to be surrounded with absolute enemies on all sides and to not be trusted by anyone thanks to the people that are running the country for 18 years now. Thanks to them we have a PKK state that both Russia and the West nurture on the south and a small Syria inside Turkish borders + at least a million other illegals from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. Thanks to them Turkey is an absolute social, economic and geopolitical collapse.
That happens when you have the brain power of an imbecile.

Turkey LOST in Syria and now pays the price and is humiliated. For 8 years every single red line Erdogan drawn was crossed a thousand times by Assad/PKK/Putin etc and all that happened was Erdogan barking snd threatening and finishing it all with licking Putin’s... ice cream and doing nothing.
That happens when you talk a lot but have no balls to act.

But who cares... Every country and nation deserves the politicians it is worthy off.

If my dick got hard lots of russian girls would be raped that is equivalent to what you are saying either have fine discussion or ignore me cause I would unwillingly insult you and I don’t want to do that

Every country has women. Russia has women. Other countries have women too. If Turkish men rape Russian women, Russian men rape Turkish women. Hopefully, the world is a more civilized place than it was, but maybe not.

Ahhh... Remember the 90s? Back when Turkey threatened Syria with all-out war and they buckled? The Turkish army was so much more feared back then.

But now the civilian led TSK isn't taken seriously because of the government's stupidity. Sometime in the next few years the Turkish army will have its shackles removed. And on that day we will make our first correct strategic decision in over 20 years.

Turks have forever been a military which led a nation. But for the first time in our history our military is taking orders from politicians.

Don't get me wrong TSK is still strong. But don't expect any good strategies under this government's rule. Time for our General's to wake up.

In Syria we should level every single building occupied by YPG. We should absolutely annihilate them. But no. We just send troops in and make then stand around. Then we just let them die one by one during a "ceasefire". This is just sad.

Edit: check this video out...

Last edited:
Problem was the ceasefire we already predicted that 4 months ago lol im always baffled by that decision, they were already in 1 day at the highway with PKK not even knowing that so shock and awe could have been capitalized on. Tel-Rifat,manbitch,ayn al arab- they all could have been easily captured with the refugees easily being settled there. If there is one thing i dislike the most then these half done operations.

One way another Peace spring will continue.

Problem was the ceasefire we already predicted that 4 months ago lol im always baffled by that decision, they were already in 1 day at the highway with PKK not even knowing that so shock and awe could have been capitalized on. Tel-Rifat,manbitch,ayn al arab- they all could have been easily captured with the refugees easily being settled there. If there is one thing i dislike the most then these half done operations.
Main problem is the perception
From TAF general point of view we would obliterate every shit that moves in northern syria as long as victory is not achieved
From government view led by a party(i mean about all of them cause they all have the same PATHETIC MENTALITY) there is always compromise because they are scared of economic consequences but they don’t understand that refugees and pkk quasi state on southern border will bring 10x more economic damage than fucking sanctions from lunatic trump
Generals and ordinary soldiers have STRONG MENTALITY politicians have PUSSY MENTALITY that’s the reality
TAF is ready even in this bad situation to deliver victory but apparently they don’t have the same freedom for decisions as they had in 80s or 90s

not going to happen

the Axis of Evil (Israel-Saudi Arabia-Egypt-UAE-Russia) is surrounding Turkey , he can't go to war against these regimes and Assad and PKK and Haftar without the support of Muslims, he can't do it. at least not as the leader of a secular country, I feel sorry for Erdogan, but I know the army of Islam will rise soon and it will wipe out all the traitorous regimes and Kaffir regimes, and that army will be nothing else than the mujahedines in Syria and Palestine

It doesn't matter Turkey has to take a stand eventually

If Idlib falls up to 3 million people could enter Turkey and would spell DOOM for that nation. If Erdogan does not do anything and let's the Russians walk all over him then there really is no point for the Turkish nation to get respect from other countries.

I know Turkey is in between a rock and a hard place but they have to say enough to Russia's provocations and backstabbing.

Sometimes i wish we had president like trump
He may an absolute fool but he showed to everyone in the world that if you mess with him then you will be wiped out
Look how nicely he put iran in place!!!
I was before trumper now i am even bigger one

lol trump is just a stooge who is being used by the Zionists & Russia

If you think he controls government decisions you are deluded. US Presidents have been ZOG puppets since WW2

We will have to see how this further develops. I dont think that Turkey will tolerate this any longer tho. The Russians had the chance and failed. Peace spring shall continue and this time in a more powerful way rather then the pin point strike like in october. Its about time the TSK makes use of its arsenal.

lol trump is just a stooge who is being used by the Zionists & Russia

If you think he controls government decisions you are deluded. US Presidents have been ZOG puppets since WW2
Obama was zionist puppet yet he never dared to kill literally the second top man in iran
I know trump and who controls US but you have to give credit to him he is at least lunatic that has teached iran valuable lesson
I have no doubt that he would nuked the shit out of iran if these idiots dared to test his patience after all who can punish the biggest military and economical power in the world
Please don’t bring me iranian propaganda how they have 200K missile cause that is irrelevant do you know why cause they won’t have the time to fire them US and israel would wipe them out before shits hits fan
They wouldn’t wait Tel Aviv to burn in flames that’s for sure

Back
Top Bottom