What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@Austin Powers i don’t give a **** about erdogan imamoglu(you don’t know this guy but will probably search on net and claim to me that you are pretty good informed about turkey) or other turkish politicians
Northern syria and northwestern idlib are national security issues russia can bark as much as they want but turkstream is ready akkuyu plant has started being produced if they cancel it they will need to pay 20B in dameges according to the agreement and they need friendly turkey
Assad has survived the war it would be stupid to loose at the end by angering turkey
Anyway when cesar sanctions are aplied he will need turkish (hidden) cooperation or syria will be disintegrated

Turkey will move in and the Bots will most likely move out of their corners and accuse Turkey of the 785th genocide that is what is going to happen :D Sochi hasnt been delivered and therefor the operation will continue its easy as that.

Erdogan has 3 years time to move back a sizeable amount of refugees to Syria. Right now duo Russian aerial bombardment there are somewhere between 500k and 1kk refugees again on Turkeys borders but erdo knows if he lets them trough this will be it for him so keeps it closed like a good boy. Erdos fault for accepting such a ceasefire even tho the momentum was there and a shock and awe style operation could have been succesfully enforced, they also really cared for international audience which was also very wrong. Rather then pin point strikes via baykar tb2 Turkey should have armed these 48 F4 terminators and should have done the same thing the americans did and the russians are right now doing.

Idlib is in no condition to host a million people. It has no electricity. No running water. No fuel. No modern agriculture. No modern health services. High infant mortality rate. The men are getting slaughtered by war. Even if Idlib has a ceasefire, Turkey cannot stop massive exodus from Idlib and no refugee will voluntarily go back to Idlib anyway considering the living standard of Turkey compared to Idlib.

Since west is already anti-turkish there’s no need for precision airstrikes anymore screw the so-called efforts for making good PR campaign about turkey in the world
every single part of the infrastructure in NE Syria and Idlib should be leveled as long as they don’t get the message

Idlib is in no condition to host a million people. It has no electricity. No running water. No fuel. No modern agriculture. No modern health services. High infant mortality rate. The men are getting slaughtered by war. Even if Idlib has a ceasefire, Turkey cannot stop massive exodus from Idlib and no refugee will voluntarily go back to Idlib anyway considering the living standard of Turkey compared to Idlib.
Whole of syria actually is fucked up to live yet still 16 milion syrians live there
It’s either death under assad or life in ruined idlib

The borders are closed and the refugees wont be allowed to pass- bad for them but thats the way it is. The 3.7 million in Turkey will be resettled to northern Syria, I expect that operation peace spring resumes.

The borders are closed and the refugees wont be allowed to pass- bad for them but thats the way it is. The 3.7 million in Turkey will be resettled to northern Syria, I expect that operation peace spring resumes.
I care only about turkish interest and it is turkish interest that refugees be resettled back to (liberated from pkk) northern syria
but also it is erdogan who knows that he has to deliver this otherwise he shouldn’t even bother to go in 2023 elections
Maybe economy can be screwed and turks might endure difficult times
But turks won’t forgive if refugees are still in turkey and pkk is still in northern syria that’s how turkish nationalism works
This is the reason i said yesterday that turkish nationalism is fully activated since 2016 and doesn’t matter which party/president is all of turkish parties are aware that turkish nationalism can either bury them or guide them to the power @Austin Powers

I care only about turkish interest and it is turkish interest that refugees be resettled back to (liberated from pkk) northern syria
but also it is erdogan who knows that he has to deliver this otherwise he shouldn’t even bother to go in 2023 elections
Maybe economy can be screwed and turks might endure difficult times
But turks won’t forgive if refugees are still in turkey and pkk is still in northern syria that’s how turkish nationalism works
This is the reason i said yesterday that turkish nationalism is fully activated since 2016 and doesn’t matter which party/president is all of turkish parties are aware that turkish nationalism can either bury them or guide them to the power @Austin Powers

Unfortunately, every country only cares about its own interest, not interests of other countries. Turkey only cares about refugees. Russia only cares about national security. That's why they will always talk past each other. The fact that countries only care about themselves and no one else is the problem in the world.

Whole of syria actually is fucked up to live yet still 16 milion syrians live there
It’s either death under assad or life in ruined idlib

Syria population used to be 4 million in the 1960s. Now it's ballooned to 20 million due to modern agriculture and modern health services. This number is expected to rise to 40 million by the 2050s.

Unfortunately, every country only cares about its own interest, not interests of other countries. Turkey only cares about refugees. Russia only cares about national security. That's why they will always talk past each other. The fact that countries only care about themselves and no one else is the problem in the world
Russian interest has been achieved in syria they have the mediterranean base current and future syrian government will always be under russian control
What they are doing in idlib is actually satisfying assad’s killer ego nothing more nothing less actually for russia northeastern syria should be much more important than idlib now they are cornering erdogan which is good thing cause he will have to deliver to us turkish nationalists northern syria ;)

Russian interest has been achieved in syria they have the mediterranean base current and future syrian government will always be under russian control
What they are doing in idlib is actually satisfying assad’s killer ego nothing more nothing less actually for russia northeastern syria should be much more important than idlib now they are cornering erdogan which is good thing cause he will have to deliver to us turkish nationalists northern syria ;)

Julani vowed to nuke Moscow. Putin hang Julani in Moscow. Erdogan cannot stop Putin hang Julani in Moscow. Best way for Turkey is invade Idlib city and take Idlib city before Putin does. Saraqib is only 10 km from Idlib city. HTS cannot hold long. Maybe 1 month.

1280px-Flag_of_Syrian_Turkomans.svg.png

Hasn't this been their flag for a long time (since last year)?

Did something happen today for you to post the date and the flag? Or am I missing something.
there is currently fighting between sna and assad west of al bab maybe there will be major escalation but I don’t think it’s related with this
Probably it’s one year anniversary since eastablishing the flag of syrian TURKMENS
Even anti turkish source like wikipedia admits that turks are actually the largest minority not the donkeys supported by western pussies

well there is currently fighting between sna and assad west of al bab but I don’t think it’s related with this
Probably it’s one year anniversary since eastablishing the flag of syrian TURKMENS
Even anti turkish source like wikipedia admits that turks are actually the largest minority not the donkeys supported by western pussies

Anniversary is on November 21 I think

Then we will have to wait for him to answer us
Yesterday i saw news on twitter that assad and pkk want to attack turkey and sna hahahahah
I hope this is true so that we can send these dogs once for all in hell

It's pathetic how we've lost more soldier's during the "ceasefire" than in the operation itself. We should have restarted the operation after a single death.

Even if 20 more soldier's died this week nothing would happen. This is the result of civilian leadership over TSK.

We just have to wait for the green light from the leadership... who knows when that will be.

Back
Top Bottom