What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

mahir assad bye bye soon bashar will join you Hahahahah
But we should wait for confimed news

It's pathetic how we've lost more soldier's during the "ceasefire" than in the operation itself. We should have restarted the operation after a single death.

Even if 20 more soldier's died this week nothing would happen. This is the result of civilian leadership over TSK.

We just have to wait for the green light from the leadership... who knows when that will be.
It’s also interesting that we have more causalties in January during winter conditions(8 i think) than during the last 2 years this is very important that means that SE is stable we must use this period to take over northern syria and if possible northern iraq why not
Actually lebanon crisis is worsening then there are TSUNAMI economic sanctions on syria that are yet to enter into force iraq is unstable palestine-israel potential war etc this is golden chance to get rid of pkk

Last edited:
EPnMuCcX0AAMYC8

Trying to patch up all that we have about possible use by #Turkey of the Lebanese vehicle carrier BANA to deliver military equipment to Tripoli #Libya, here a little visual representation of this interesting #OSINT investigation which further corroborates French claims.

Trying to patch up all that we have about possible use by #Turkey of the Lebanese vehicle carrier BANA to deliver military equipment to Tripoli #Libya, here a little visual representation of this interesting #OSINT investigation which further corroborates French claims.
Who cares what the French claim. What, are we supposed sit around idly whilst everyone else secures their interests?! Marcon is a pipsqueak weasel and the French clearly chose SA and the UAE money over mighty Turkiye.

Tayyip's MB obsession cost us Israel. Im shitty about this. It better be worth it!!!
Sooner or later israeli-turkish relations will be recovered question is whether they will be recovered 100% or 50% or less yes erdogan was stupid with his ummah-politics but also israeli lobbies are currently supporting pkk unless they don’t change that then there could be only limited recovery
After all erdogan is only talking about palestinians(an irritation for jews) which is not a military/existential threat for israel but jewish lobbies are doing much more than just a pro-pkk talk all turks regardless whether they oppose or support current government still rember this israeli treason
As long as they don’t make the first move i don’t have problem if erdogan continues with strong statements against israel

Last edited:
No matter who is in power, Israel wants to divide Turkey. I really do not understand how stupid someone can not understand this.

No matter who is in power, Israel wants to divide Turkey. I really do not understand how stupid someone can not understand this.
I know that israel don’t like someone who can be regional superpower(turkey)
When i mentioned israeli-turkish relations i was talking about potential energy pipeline cooperation(partial restoration) relations can’t be recovered as they were earlier(realistically speaking) because israel sees turkey as a rival/enemy and will continue to treat turkey in that way in the future that’s why i wrote they should stop supporting pkk but we all know they won’t fulfill this condition

Last edited:

Exactly. Israel wants war between Russia and Turkey over Idlib. Putin and Erdogan recognize Palestine. Netanyahu hate Putin and Erdogan because of this.

Also Putin is Israel's pawn, the jews are commanding himto bomb Idlib to create waves of refugees to pressure Turkey into submission

Good relations with Israel means no problems with the US/Politics, this is a fact.
Turkey always should have a neutral position. Even if you have not good relations to them their plans will not stop.

"Keep your friends close but enemies closer"

A offer to connect Israeli gasfields with Turkish pipelines would turn a lot of things in our favour.

Hate to say this but Turkish Army right now in Idlib are looking as usefull as the UN forces in Yugoslavia

I know it's not the Turkish Army's fault for this but the coward spineless politicians in Ankara who are failing them. If Idlib falls Erdogan has to go.. And I say this as someone who supports the guy in general.

Syria population expected to double to 50 million by the 2050s.
not going to happen
the coward spineless politicians in Ankara who are failing them. If Idlib falls Erdogan has to go.. And I say this as someone who supports the guy in general.
the Axis of Evil (Israel-Saudi Arabia-Egypt-UAE-Russia) is surrounding Turkey , he can't go to war against these regimes and Assad and PKK and Haftar without the support of Muslims, he can't do it. at least not as the leader of a secular country, I feel sorry for Erdogan, but I know the army of Islam will rise soon and it will wipe out all the traitorous regimes and Kaffir regimes, and that army will be nothing else than the mujahedines in Syria and Palestine

Hate to say this but Turkish Army right now in Idlib are looking as usefull as the UN forces in Yugoslavia

I know it's not the Turkish Army's fault for this but the coward spineless politicians in Ankara who are failing them. If Idlib falls Erdogan has to go.. And I say this as someone who supports the guy in general.

Putin is coming for Julani's head in Idlib city. Idlib city will be Julani's final stand.

Back
Top Bottom