What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Well, we probably will leave NATO anyway in ~10 years but that will certainly not improve the kurds situation alltogether :D

Kurds can keep on crying Anatolia has been Turkish land since 1071.

Kurds are nomads like us the difference between both is that the Turks fought to establish themselves while the kurds fought for anybody with the highest bidder.

Their so called word Kurdistan comes from the Seljuks.

Kurds have themselves to blame for this bullshit ordeal regardless if it is Turkey, Syria and Iraq these idiots got shafted after ww1 when the British promised them a state.

In ww1 the kurds backstabbed and revolted this got our soldiers killed and in the independance war they done the same thing. We owe them nothing.

I pray to God that the operation resumes. Kurds only deserve is the Turkish iron fist. Doesnt matter which faction it is Ypg, pkk, pyd and Barzani's country. They are all the same shit. They all have claim to Turkish lands even in Barzanis country their newstations even fearure a map of kurdistan which includes Turkish lands.

Time to resume the operation and show the Kurds that the Mongols are gonna smash their asses.

Kurds can keep on crying Anatolia has been Turkish land since 1071.

Kurds are nomads like us the difference between both is that the Turks fought to establish themselves while the kurds fought for anybody with the highest bidder.

Their so called word Kurdistan comes from the Seljuks.

Kurds have themselves to blame for this bullshit ordeal regardless if it is Turkey, Syria and Iraq these idiots got shafted after ww1 when the British promised them a state.

In ww1 the kurds backstabbed and revolted this got our soldiers killed and in the independance war they done the same thing. We owe them nothing.

I pray to God that the operation resumes. Kurds only deserve is the Turkish iron fist. Doesnt matter which faction it is Ypg, pkk, pyd and Barzani's country. They are all the same shit. They all have claim to Turkish lands even in Barzanis country their newstations even fearure a map of kurdistan which includes Turkish lands.

Time to resume the operation and show the Kurds that the Mongols are gonna smash their asses.
Actually at the end od of 19th century sultan created the so called kurdistan province in order to counter armenians(christians who were used by russians for thier territorial claims) to be honest no one should blame the sultan cause no one at that time would predict that there will be deluded hardline communist ethnofascist kurds who would use this for their fake claim
You know there is another funny historical story
Sheikh Said rebelled against Atatürk not because he wanted to created a kurdish national state but because he wanted to continue the ottoman(religious style) state of course he called the territory kurdistan because before him sultan renamed that way i quess if he named the province with another name sheikh Said would use that another name
If you don’t believe you can see the flag of the “kingdom” it’s copy paste ottoman(turkish) flag it has nothing to do with the current “kurdish” flag(it’s actually persian flag with added sun they are only good at stealing other’s history)
I have no problem with kurds living in SE Turkey as long as they love the state and are ready to be martyred for it but if pkk/hdp manages to successfully infect more kurds with their sick ideology then the only solution is 1915 armenian scenario(this may sound for someone too controversial but sometimes you need to see things in cold blooded manner i certainly don’t advocate for this option but there is reality that this option can be discussed by TAF&TR government in the future)

cK1QISSz296jF8otzIrx1QvVcx07Egej7JNyAdlJSYHH7D9sh5B608G9xqaOfUaIuJQRkDEDI33MuByC

Actually turkey is now creating fait accompli for continuation of peace operation spring
Wait until april you will remember my words
I repeat and will repeat from always when necessary
Northern syria plus northwestern idlib will end in turkish/sna control
Rest of syria will be under assad/pkk control(don't care about it)
Assad will be given option either a new adana deal that will meet turkish security demands plus he will need to give some government power for syrian opposition if this happens then of course turkey would allow northern syria to return to future syrian government(assad and syrian opposition)
or he can say goodbye to northern syria

Actually at the end od of 19th century sultan created the so called kurdistan province in order to counter armenians(christians who were used by russians for thier territorial claims) to be honest no one should blame the sultan cause no one at that time would predict that there will be deluded hardline communist ethnofascist kurds who would use this for their fake claim
You know there is another funny historical story
Sheikh Said rebelled against Atatürk not because he wanted to created a kurdish national state but because he wanted to continue the ottoman(religious style) state of course he called the territory kurdistan because before him sultan renamed that way i quess if he named the province with another name sheikh Said would use that another name
If you don’t believe you can see the flag of the “kingdom” it’s copy paste ottoman(turkish) flag it has nothing to do with the current “kurdish” flag(it’s actually persian flag with added sun they are only good at stealing other’s history)
I have no problem with kurds living in SE Turkey as long as they love the state and are ready to be martyred for it but if pkk/hdp manages to successfully infect more kurds with their sick ideology then the only solution is 1915 armenian scenario(this may sound for someone too controversial but sometimes you need to see things in cold blooded manner i certainly don’t advocate for this option but there is reality that this option can be discussed by TAF&TR government in the future)

Ottomans were smart but in the end they could no longer keep an empire with so many ethnic groups, religions and tribes into one state.

Despite the politics which handed them a time boost to keep their empire intact in the long term it was destined to fall.

Thats why ww1 was more like a war for survival especially in keeping our homelands in intact. If it was lost that meant it was lost forever!!!

Turks in aspects treat the Turkish state as a state that has to survive and that even extreme measure must be taken if not your lose your homelands for good.

Im from Australia look what happened to the Australian Aboriginals their homelands got taken over, their women raped not to mention their people killed by disease.

Australian Aboriginals lost their homelands for good even today they have no chance of fighting back it is good as gone.

Turks were stubborn, brave and courageous like hearts of iron they fought back even in the darkest of times backed with weapons, strategies and tactics. The Turks were not helpless chickens as some people think they were willing to use anything at their disposal to keep their homelands in tact.

You look at a lot of peoples in the world a lot of them got obliterated by the Europeans and their colonialism even today they cant even get their homelands back.

Actually turkey is now creating fait accompli for continuation of peace operation spring
Wait until april you will remember my words
I repeat and will repeat from always when necessary
Northern syria plus northwestern idlib will end in turkish/sna control
Rest of syria will be under assad/pkk control(don't care about it)
Assad will be given option either a new adana deal that will meet turkish security demands plus he will need to give some government power for syrian opposition if this happens then of course turkey would allow northern syria to return to future syrian government(assad and syrian opposition)

We gave the Russians a chance but they are simply not in a position to enforce our demands and therefor the operation will continue. It will be on them if they want the relations to break up again or move and accept that they failed with Sochi.

Ottomans were smart but in the end they could no longer keep an empire with so many ethnic groups, religions and tribes into one state.

Despite the politics which handed them a time boost to keep their empire intact in the long term it was destined to fall.

Thats why ww1 was more like a war for survival especially in keeping our homelands in intact. If it was lost that meant it was lost forever!!!

Turks in aspects treat the Turkish state as a state that has to survive and that even extreme measure must be taken if not your lose your homelands for good.

Im from Australia look what happened to the Australian Aboriginals their homelands got taken over, their women raped not to mention their people killed by disease.

Australian Aboriginals lost their homelands for good even today they have no chance of fighting back it is good as gone.

Turks were stubborn, brave and courageous like hearts of iron they fought back even in the darkest of times backed with weapons, strategies and tactics. The Turks were not helpless chickens as some people think they were willing to use anything at their disposal to keep their homelands in tact.

You look at a lot of peoples in the world a lot of them got obliterated by the Europeans and their colonialism even today they cant even get their homelands back.
I am actually young person(1997 year not 1987 as i have stated here ;) ) but was always interested in history plus i have known some things about war thanks to balkan wars(of course i was not personally affected since i was born in macedonia but i am living here and know the social cohesion(hate) between balkan people)
Serbs pushed through balkan wars their ethnostate view about what should look like serbian state and what happened they lost kososvo montenegro(birtplace of modern serbian ultrafasicm) and who knows how much they can use in the future(albania is a nato state while kosovo is literally balkan base for US any misadventure by them could lead to desintegration of serbia they know this that’s why they can’t answer to albanian’s provocations)
The difference between serbians and kurds is that at least serbians had a state during medieval times while kurds never had
Difference between israel and kurdistan(israel 2.0) is that israel was formed by the most powerful peole on this planet because they have personal reasons for that kurdistan’s only purpose would be to serve great power competition between US and china(thanks to this fake entity/state BRI will be destroyed) kurds won’t see the benefits on the contrary they would suffer greatly as much as others(turks,iranians,arabs etc) or might suffer more
This is my objective opinion based on how things stand on the ground
Sometimes i may sound too harsh against certain ethnic groups that have some(historical) beef with turks(fight if someone is confused with the word beef) maybe that’s because i am still very much young without patience but generally i try to be realistic in every thread i make comments

Last edited:
Well well well. Isn't this an another fooled by someone thing for tayyip the fckTurd?
Yeah it seems like that. He is fooled by Putin this time.
Pathetic, useless, brainless, uncivilized, dictator been fooled again...:coffee::coffee::drag:

We gave the Russians a chance but they are simply not in a position to enforce our demands and therefor the operation will continue. It will be on them if they want the relations to break up again or move and accept that they failed with Sochi.

Erdogan should invade Idlib and take it over before Putin does. Only 10 km between Saraqib and Idlib. HTS cannot hold.

Nothing lasts forever. Erdogan won't live forever you know.

Erdogan should invade Idlib and take it over before Putin does. Only 10 km between Saraqib and Idlib. HTS cannot hold.

Peace spring will continue and the refugees will be diverted north. The russians will need to leave the originally planned zone. They havent delivered Sochi and therefore the operation will continue.

Peace spring will continue and the refugees will be diverted north. The russians will need to leave the originally planned zone. They havent delivered Sochi and therefore the operation will continue.

Putin will hang Julani in Moscow in public for threatening to nuke Moscow. Of course Putin will not listen to Erdogan and stop Idlib battle. Why should he? What can Turkey offer Russia? Buy Su-35? Even if Turkey buy Su-35 Putin will still hang Julani in Moscow in public for threatening to nuke Moscow. For every country, national security comes first.

Putin will hang Julani in Moscow in public for threatening to nuke Moscow. Of course Putin will not listen to Erdogan and stop Idlib battle. Why should he? What can Turkey offer Russia? Buy Su-35? Even if Turkey buy Su-35 Putin will still hang Julani in Moscow in public for threatening to nuke Moscow.
Thats interesting point u made. What can Erdogan give Putin in exchange of going easy in Idlib???
Erdogans political career is on stake on now.

Putin will hang Julani in Moscow in public for threatening to nuke Moscow. Of course Putin will not listen to Erdogan and stop Idlib battle. Why should he? What can Turkey offer Russia? Buy Su-35? Even if Turkey buy Su-35 Putin will still hang Julani in Moscow in public for threatening to nuke Moscow. For every country, national security comes first.

Turkey will move in and the Bots will most likely move out of their corners and accuse Turkey of the 785th genocide that is what is going to happen :D Sochi hasnt been delivered and therefor the operation will continue its easy as that.

Thats interesting point u made. What can Erdogan give Putin in exchange of going easy in Idlib???
Erdogans political career is on stake on now.

Erdogan has 3 years time to move back a sizeable amount of refugees to Syria. Right now duo Russian aerial bombardment there are somewhere between 500k and 1kk refugees again on Turkeys borders but erdo knows if he lets them trough this will be it for him so keeps it closed like a good boy. Erdos fault for accepting such a ceasefire even tho the momentum was there and a shock and awe style operation could have been succesfully enforced, they also really cared for international audience which was also very wrong. Rather then pin point strikes via baykar tb2 Turkey should have armed these 48 F4 terminators and should have done the same thing the americans did and the russians are right now doing.

Back
Top Bottom