What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

AFAIK Turkish lira is only used in Turkish zone of Syria, not in Russian zone of Syria.

Idlib started pricing bread in Turkish Lira, as first step to udpoting it more broadly. IN SDF areas, too, its pritty common unonficially, in trade.

Idlib started pricing bread in Turkish Lira, as first step to udpoting it more broadly. IN SDF areas, too, its pritty common unonficially, in trade.

I doubt Damascus cares what Idlib uses for currency. They can use New Zealand dollar if they want. But once Idlib is controlled by Damascus they use Russian ruble which is currency used in Russian zone.

What happened to killing every single YPG terrorist in Syria?

It's been months and the ceasefire is still ongoing. Are we just going to ignore the fact that the vast majority of YPG terrorists are still alive? We just pushed them back and disoriented them.

Some people will say it's all because of the media campaign against us.

If we are going to use proxies in order to suffer less TAF casualties then we should make sure that they are not dumb enough to record executions. Because of these dumbass FSA militants our entire narrative of fighting terror looked false in the world's eyes.

I'm sure that if TAF blitzkrieged YPG there would be a lot less backlash and a lot more YPG casualties. But no, we had to half-*** it and let FSA make a fool out of themselves and us.

We only achieved a part of our goal. But we must crush YPG completely if we are to call this intervention a success.

What happened to killing every single YPG terrorist in Syria?

It's been months and the ceasefire is still ongoing. Are we just going to ignore the fact that the vast majority of YPG terrorists are still alive? We just pushed them back and disoriented them.

Some people will say it's all because of the media campaign against us.

If we are going to use proxies in order to suffer less TAF casualties then we should make sure that they are not dumb enough to record executions. Because of these dumbass FSA militants our entire narrative of fighting terror looked false in the world's eyes.

I'm sure that if TAF blitzkrieged YPG there would be a lot less backlash and a lot more YPG casualties. But no, we had to half-*** it and let FSA make a fool out of themselves and us.

We only achieved a part of our goal. But we must crush YPG completely if we are to call this intervention a success.

Well the biggest mistake was accepting that stupid ceasefire!!!

2 car bombs went off that killed Turkish soldiers that should have been the turning point in resuming the operation.

Who gives a shit what the world thinks. Fck the world and fck the K*rds.

We are in mess because we have those kurdish bastards in Turkey, Syria and Iraq. Turks are too pc to acknowledge that the Kurds want to break Turkey up and make their kurdistan wet dream come true.

I dont care if it is pkk, ypg, pyd they are all kurdish scumbags. Kurds are no different than Greeks and Armenians they are all scumbags and them being Muslim or supposedly "Muslim" does not change my mind at all.

The kurds should be happy that us Turks did not do the saddam treatment they better be lucky because us Turks can be friendly but also your worst nightmare.

So,what's the point of those Turkish observation posts given they are one by one being encircled and the regime with its allies leading a full assault on Idlib ?

I don’t know about TAF but if i was a general
I would use as pretext those besieged posts to do the same thing when the operation in northern syria continue russians couldn’t protest cause one tr post= rus post/base
Today russians have minimal cooperation eith pkk but tomorrow if things change between russia and turkey those posts/base would became security issue i hope TAF have same opinion as me if not then it’s really pointless to have those observation posts

Last edited:
Those observation posts have now been breached.

Our soldiers are going to get trapped. Bashar the animal is not stopping he wants idlib and the rebels are withdrawing without a fight.

Either Turkish soldiers either have to fight or withdraw from the area. I think after this the operation against ypg should be resumed fck russia. Tayyip should been cautious with the russians he got played hard. In fact both the americans and russians shafted the Turks.

Observation posts should be dismantled and the operation against ypg should be resumed. This is my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom