What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Islam isn't the future at all. Look at every Muslim country. They're either wartorn or corrupt.
It may come as a shock but the biggest sponsors of Islamism is the west. They do Israel's job for them. "What job?" you may be asking. The answer is hosting and breeding Islamists who will one day travel to their country of origin or another Muslim nation and wreak havoc.
The fact is that the west allows radical Islamists to freely operate and spread across the Muslim community. Radicalism is the best for the west but even moderate Islam has a similar effect.
Look at Syria for example. Now I'm not a fan of Assad. But the Islamists fighting him are just as bad. All of these Islamists were trained and funded by the west to destroy Syria and lave the way for Isreali expansion.
The sad thing is that 90% of Muslims in the world supported this. Purely because those who were fighting Assad were Islamists.
I could go on and on but the truth is that Islam will never rise. It won't die anytime soon either, however it will continue to drag down most countries in the Middle East.
Don't forget the leftist liberals were engineered for several purposes. Including making eastern societies shy away from secularism by painting a picture that secularism is linked to LGBT and other degenerate practices and groups.
The only force which will be able to go head to head with the Zionist west is a secular one. What do countries like Russia, China and the USA have in common? They're secular. People aren't going to kill eachother just because of some religious nonsense.
Muslim countries are doomed, as is India. India is turning more and more Hindu fundamentalist. They will suffer if they keep going like this.
Is Islam a 60 years old creation?
Is Islam = Muslims?
Do you think Most of ME countries that are in a mess were ruled by "Islamic Values"? I mean I don't want to pop off your bubble... But they weren't... They were Nationalist/Secularist... That's the main reason we are in this mess today...

Anyway... it is not like you care or would be ok with X or Y opinions... You have a problem with Islam and you want to feed that hate... So be it... It's not like we can do anything about it...
But Remember... You, wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your forefathers choice in accepting Islam... Your History is because of Islam... So Just remember it... When you eat... sleep and till your last breath... and whatever lies you wish to enforce upon yourself... this fact WILL never be erased.

Last edited:

This is a hilarious situation.
Because Ali Mamluk was imprisoned in past because of (TR backed) coup attempt suspicion against Assad.

The only way for ending this conflict is restoration of Turkey-Syria relations but i mean in serious manner
That’s why is necessary assad to be changed with ali mamlouk i hope putin will understand this by 2021 cause then there will be new syrian presidential elections

This a perfect example of when personal pride and ego prevail. in 2011, the rebels had a chance to unite under one banner and command structure, they had a transitional government, but warlords who had nothing in their life finally got a little power and decided to privatize this war. This led to infighting and competition amongst the rebels and created fertile ground for others (terrorist groups and state actors) to intervene more directly and it gave Russia a greenlight to intervene as well. I hope this is a lesson to everyone, united you prevail and divided you fall.
I agree, but reality is always cruel. Humans are naturally greedy. So in a lawless uncontrolled environment greed becomes even more toxic and apparent. So you are right that Syrian rebels/warlords leaders started infight as soon as they got some power/authority to act. It's normal, most humans always prioritise themselves first while everything else comes secondary, especially in a situation where they have the power/authority and can act without any repercussions due to lawlessness. It happened in Iraq , Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, Syria, Somalia, and even far off African countries like South Sudan, Congo, etc etc.
Greed is a human trait and leads to divisions especially in politics and power.

The only way for ending this conflict is restoration of Turkey-Syria relations but i mean in serious manner
That’s why is necessary assad to be changed with ali mamlouk i hope putin will understand this by 2021 cause then there will be new syrian presidential elections
Lol You think Assad will leave the power that he fought so hard and slaughtered hundreds of thousands for just like that? LOL
If that was the case, then he would have long resigned and named a successor or at least leave the country/people to decide themselves . Only someone very naive will think Assad will leave power now that he has finally crushed and slaughtered all his opposition . :enjoy:. Its like saying/hoping Saddam could have leave power by himself peacefully. LOL

guess what happened after few years ... Baathis,Naseris,attaturk and all of them were seculars ...
Now Arabism is about to die with the rise once more of Islam, because Arab nationalist r often viewed by the masses as old fashioned corrupt secular unbelievers, and guess what happens now ?, Yes, u guessed it again, the Jews r trying to revive the Arabism against Iran's shiism and Turkey, they want to kidnap us again for one more century, they fooled the GCC sheikhs as usual again
Are you targeting/labelling Attaturk ( which the vast majority of people in Turkey respect/hold in high regards) as a secular Zionist sellout and someone who was bad for Turkey since he was deeply against Turkey being an islamic and was deeply secular? I'm sure even the vast majority of Turks won't agree with you in this regard, since it will be considered a taboo for you to even mention their country's national hero/father of the nation as a secular sellout. Lol

Yes, u guessed it again, the Jews r trying to revive the Arabism against Iran's shiism and Turkey, they want to kidnap us again for one more century, they fooled the GCC sheikhs as usual again, I guess Erdogan knows that, we Arabs need awakening, be patient, don't give up on us, and
Hmmm....so you mean nationalism is a very very bad thing since it's against Islam (I agree that it is officially ). By that measure almost every member here will be guilty then , since vast overwhelming majority are all nationalists on even this site. Be it Iranians, Turks, Pakistanis, Saudis, Egyptians, Iraqis etc etc. So using your logic the "Zionist/Jews" fooled them all yet again. These Jews/Zionists" most be the most clever /smartest people on earth then. :partay:

@mike2000 is back
I don't think that's how he said it...
Yes Nationalism was an ideology, ironically inspired, from The Zionist movement in Germany... by some Arabs in that time...
At that time, it was a way, to unite the masses in the region under one "similarity", that is "Arabism" Other than "Islam" since that monopole was already taken by the Ottoman Empire...

It started with an Ideological war... with no "Independence" as a vision... Most didn't believe in a "Country" but more like a counter-power as a way to establish some sort of "Local" Authority against the Big one...

Then later on, with Western meddling, and Europe own Nationalism exemple... the ideology evolved to what we know of today... A ruling one...

Nationalism is not perse Anti-Islam... But the consequences of it's survival pushes it to remove "Other" Ideological power...

Lol You think Assad will leave the power that he fought so hard and slaughtered hundreds of thousands for just like that? LOL
If that was the case, then he would have long resigned and named a successor or at least leave the country/people to decide themselves . Only someone very naive will think Assad will leave power now that he has finally crushed and slaughtered all his opposition . :enjoy:. Its like saying/hoping Saddam could have leave power by himself peacefully. LOL
Assad is just a “living” dead man thanks to putin(russia) it seems that assad cult is still strong that’s why i don’t expect a coup(blessed by russia) because it could spark war into damascus-held areas
But if assad is “convinced” by russia not to candidate for 2021 presidency and syrian pro assad media start portraying this as self-sacrifice by assad in order sanctions to be lift why not
i think this scenario is quite possible
Actually the hardest part would be to find
suitable new president that will be liked by astana trio-turkey russia iran
Seriously weakened iran plus daraa insurgency are one of the most probable “convincing” talking points

Assad is just a “living” dead man thanks to putin(russia) it seems that assad cult is still strong that’s why i don’t expect a coup(blessed by russia) because it could spark war into damascus-held areas
But if assad is “convinced” by russia not to candidate for 2021 presidency and syrian pro assad media start portraying this as self-sacrifice by assad in order sanctions to be lift why not
i think this scenario is quite possible
Actually the hardest part would be to find
suitable new president that will be liked by astana trio-turkey russia iran
Seriously weakened iran plus daraa insurgency are one of the most probable “convincing” talking points
That means you are underestimating the greed for power among dictators in the region. These dictators care more about staying in power ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE and they will take any measure necessary to remain in power NO MATTER THE COST TO THE COUNTRY. Why do you think Syria has been in a bloody civil war now for almost a decade and Assad still hang on power? THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY ASSAD will leave power peacefully by himself. The only way I see that happening is if he's death/killed or toppled by a coup (highly unlikely to happen as we all know ). This is the only way he can leave power.
Additionally, Russia has no reason to ask him to leave anyway(he wouldn't leave even if Russia asked him to by the way) since he's subservient to Russia now and serves Russia's interests. So why should Moscow ask for his departure?

Moreover, you have to know that Dictators care about nothing on earth more than their power. Be it Assad, Saddam, Gaddafi, Mubarak, Ben Ali, Omar Al beshir, Saleh, Mugabe ,Kim Jung un etc. These people will slaughter all their people if that's what it takes for them to remain in power. Thinking they will gladly cede their power peacefully to someone else is laughable. Lol Only by a military coup, death, or nationwide protests where the whole country rises up and is ready to sacrifice themselves to remove their dictator can that work. Anything else like peaceful transition of power is a no brainer. Lol

Last edited:
That means you are underestimating the greed for power among dictators in the region. These dictators care more about staying in power ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE and they will take any measure necessary to remain in power NO MATTER THE COST TO THE COUNTRY. Why do you think Syria has been in a bloody civil war now for almost a decade and Assad still hang on power? THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY ASSAD will leave power peacefully by himself. The only way I see that happening is if he's death/killed or toppled by a coup (highly unlikely to happen as we all know ). This is the only way he can leave power.
Additionally, Russia has no reason to ask him to leave anyway(he wouldn't leave even if Russia asked him to by the way) since he's subservient to Russia now and serves Russia's interests. So why should Moscow ask for his departure?

This also why these arabs are so against democracy in whatever form it might come and trying to topple any democratic country in the region with the intention of replacing it with an autocratic dictator. They simply know that democracy will mean the end of their monarchy which many arab dictators fear :D But without democracy and instiutitions which come with it their countries will always remain at the bottom and in a world where oil becomes more and more irrelevant and climate change is directly threatening many regions I dont see a bright future for these people at all, There needs to be at least 3 additional borderwalls on the border regions of Turkey :D

This also why these arabs are so against democracy in whatever form it might come and trying to topple any democratic country in the region with the intention of replacing it with an autocratic dictator. They simply know that democracy will mean the end of their monarchy which many arab dictators fear :D But without democracy and instiutitions which come with it their countries will always remain at the bottom and in a world where oil becomes more and more irrelevant and climate change is directly threatening many regions I dont see a bright future for these people at all, There needs to be at least 3 additional borderwalls on the border regions of Turkey :D

Thankfully, your opinion isn't rooted in reality.

Three killed after an IED attack near Tel Abyad tonight.

81768BA5-D166-44D9-9FA1-AB3322DCB785.jpeg

A few days ago 4 Turkish soldiers were killed in the same area too but Turkey did nothing. Nothing will follow again too. Turkish soldiers will be ordered to do nothing while Erdo and Hulusi shake hands and take photos with Putin and Shoigu for the medias. While Russians and Assad kill hundreds and push thousands of refugees to Turkey, while they let PKK operate freely in their control zones The medias in Turkey will sing songs about the “success” our dear World Leader achieved again somewhere and everyone will be happy...

ps All the agreements Turkey signed with America and Russia are less worthy than a used toilet paper but nobody in Turkey cares anyway...

While million of Syrians enjoying the life in Turkey by smoking hookah The Turks are giving their life in Syria....
This is what fckTurd tayyip gave us with his fcked up Syrian policies. In 18 years every single policies of this fckTurd turned in a disaster.
He has no talent but a big mouth...

The latest researches say that his popularity decrease to 30%. After all that even that 30% is tooo much for this uneducated, ignorant peasant...

Last edited:
@cabatli_53
Bro how long are we gonna tolerate this MKALE1 creature?
In every single threat he starts argue and fight with his biased ideology and political view.
I have been ignoring him but I have limits and an end of patience... His vulgar language and disrespectful personality challenges our patience.
From where these Apo's sons find the right to call the others as being chpkk?
I have seen in some other threat he has gotten a warning from you but he has no desire to stop his unacceptable behaviors.
I won't go and get into a personal argue with him.
Can you please do something ?

When you see a post that is violating the ethic and moral rules of our society in paralel to forum culture, Quote me along with the post that is violating the rules. I will take care bro. The posts containing exchange of bad words are deleted. Next time, The member who repeat to use same mouth will be punished. That is just a pre-warning. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom