What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I still don't know why our Soldiers are in those OP's...

They should have reposition those OP's alsongside the Turkish border long ago and create a HTS free bufferzone for refugees.

You should fight the Greeks, Serbs, Romanians not the Ara

The problem is that arabs fight Turks where ever they can.. Erdogan is one of the most pro arab you can ever get..

He is the one who would love to have best relations with arabs..

But from the beginning you are lessoned by your ruling system that you are superior and how bad Turks are..

Now you ally up with jews to threaten us..

Despite pro arab Erdoğan most Turks know one fact wich history shows us

Türkün Türkten baska dostu yoktur

The rebels in Idlib are also fighting like cowards to make things worse. They surrender town after town without a fight.

Please don't lecture me about the air force they are facing. ISIS faced a 10x more competent and lethal air force and stood their ground in urban and rural warfare for months.

The rebels in Idlib are also fighting like cowards to make things worse. They surrender town after town without a fight.

Please don't lecture me about the air force they are facing. ISIS faced a 10x more competent and lethal air force and stood their ground in urban and rural warfare for months.
Fight with them...
You clearly know little about warfare...
You will be running at the first guy who punch you and yet speak as if your are the best of all warriors...

Fight with them...
You clearly know little about warfare...
You will be running at the first guy who punch you and yet speak as if your are the best of all warriors...

No need to get personal.

Their performance has been straight out disappointing. with no significant resistance in any urban or rural sectors.

No need to get personal.

Their performance has been straight out disappointing. with no significant resistance in any urban or rural sectors.

Where do you expect to Defend in a flatten town? There is no Urban area left...
It's the only way for ASSad/RU to even advance on such territories... by flattening it... that way no way to hid in number to defend it...
That's the main Modus Operandi against Urban warfare... Whatever the US with Kobane/Raqqa/Mosul against ISIS... and ASSad/RU with Rebels in Syria...

They should not only surrender, they should join the Syrian army. We don't need a sunnistan
Yeah better have a Shiistan...

It's the only way for ASSad/RU to even advance on such territories... by flattening it... that way no way to hid in number to defend it...
That's the main Modus Operandi against Urban warfare... Whatever the US with Kobane/Raqqa/Mosul against ISIS... and ASSad/RU with Rebels in Syria...

More than half of the buildings in the captured areas are standing. Don't make that an excuse. ISIS fought till almost no building was standing in Raqqa, Mosul etc.

We were making fun of YPG when they ran away. But it seems that the rebels are way faster at running away from the battlefield.

More than half of the buildings in the captured areas are standing. Don't make that an excuse. ISIS fought till almost no building was standing in Raqqa, Mosul etc.

We were making fun of YPG when they ran away. But it seems that the rebels are way faster at running away from the battlefield.

Keep in mind that they are bombed for years now

Are you trolling or serious ?
So for you a good Tactic is "Suicide"? A good Tactic is to wait the enemies in few houses and then what? Hollywood style gang warfare? Pew pew there and pew pew there... But before that let's eat some Bombs on the only houses left standing?

I mean come on guys... there is a limit... to what few hundreds of guys with Aks can do... Otherwise if it mean to just die for fun... then just give them each one a vbieb and call it a day...

Last edited:

The Kurdish animals will pay a heavy price for their attempts to break up our countries.

And then they kept a cease fire policy with Isis as Isis attacked Baghdad, which pays Kurds. They're the filthiest people they exist. Biji wiji

The problem is that arabs fight Turks where ever they can.. Erdogan is one of the most pro arab you can ever get..

He is the one who would love to have best relations with arabs..

But from the beginning you are lessoned by your ruling system that you are superior and how bad Turks are..

Now you ally up with jews to threaten us..

Despite pro arab Erdoğan most Turks know one fact wich history shows us

Türkün Türkten baska dostu yoktur

Not true

Erdogan follows a foreign policy intending to be an ottoman ruler. In other words, dominate the Arabs. Not see them as his equal partners. That is why there is hostility from Arabs, if he approached Arab states as a partner seeking state there would be no reason for hostility.

Anyway this was expected to happen at the end when the astana format and the so called deconfliction zones were formed I don’t know why people can’t see the big picture here asaad is attacking eastern idlib he will eventually take most of the central part as well but northern idlib that is actually the border with turkey will stay under turkish direct control the rest of northern syria will be taken by turkey while deir er zor will go to assad then a government of pro turkey pro russia and pro iran will be formed and turkey will hand over northern syria after a new adana 2.0 that will give turkey right to hunt terrorists up to M4 highway israel probably will be given free hands to continue conducting airstrikes against iran that means every foreign player eventually will benefit except for ordinary syrians and pkk dogs

Erdogan follows a foreign policy intending to be an ottoman ruler. In other words, dominate the Arabs. Not see them as his equal partners. That is why there is hostility from Arabs, if he approached Arab states as a partner seeking state there would be no reason for hostility

these kurds one day will get what they seed thats for sure

what I wrote is true..

saudimania is one of the biggest enemies of turks since their creation.. the hostility from them is just infused in guys like you.. your ottoman fear for excample is a great indicator for that..

as I said it before Erdo is extreem pro arab.. the problem lies in foreign conctrolled arab states like the gulfies wich are very hostile and dangerous and destructive to the whole region and beyond.. they brought us and other arabs nothing good but managed to have a easiy life with the costs of their neighboors...

my opinion is we should kill anything pkk in and out of turkey.. and be extreem hard against our neighboors if they oppose us.. we should let arabs look after syrians or else.. have a big wall and mines around it.. some controlled routes in and out.. there is no benefit in helping palestinians because they side up with israel and sauds.. the only ones who are sane and worthy of being partnered up are non ME muslim states..

first: Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh and than Pakistan than african states except egypt wich always had extrem dictators who where controlled by outside forces.. I did not count our turkic brothers because they are Us and we are them..

I see saudis going a direction towards war.. and I bet the playground of this war will be again arab states..

This a perfect example of when personal pride and ego prevail. in 2011, the rebels had a chance to unite under one banner and command structure, they had a transitional government, but warlords who had nothing in their life finally got a little power and decided to privatize this war. This led to infighting and competition amongst the rebels and created fertile ground for others (terrorist groups and state actors) to intervene more directly and it gave Russia a greenlight to intervene as well. I hope this is a lesson to everyone, united you prevail and divided you fall.

Back
Top Bottom