What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Man, Situation doesn't seems good for Turks here.

How about Turks, take a step back, regroup and then again act...??

And then we have Libya where Turks can potentially face Egypt and other countries.

I am pissed off

Here we go. The 2nd Turkish observation post has been besieged and the Turkish soldiers are now at the mercy of Assad.

What a humiliation for Turkey. Turkey (political elite) needs to grow a pair of balls and do something about this.

Here we go. The 2nd Turkish observation post has been besieged and the Turkish soldiers are now at the mercy of Assad.

What a humiliation for Turkey. Turkey (political elite) needs to grow a pair of balls and do something about this.

Our army are wolves led by sheep.

You should fight the Greeks, Serbs, Romanians not the Arabs. Erdogan should stop being a Kurd
I don't fight with Arabs. In fact I have Arab friends but the problem isn't us. The problem is you. You Arabs are so dumb man. I am not exaggerating or insulting but telling the truth.
I don't know you. Maybe you are not one of 'em. Seriously mate you have leaders who are licking jew azzes and being dog of 'em and still obeying 'em.
BTW. tayyip isn't a Turk but Georgian and his wife is a kurdish. So what do you expect from him?
Sucking kurdish dck is his favorite activity. So we got used to. So better you get used it as well.
InshAllah he will not be able to rule my country by the mid of 2020.
And for you, go and find someone as your leaders who don't suck jew cock. And obey Islam not the Arab traditions.

Back
Top Bottom