What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

But as far as this operation went, the Kurds didn’t stop anyone, they were only putting up minor resistance. But Turkey agreed to the Russian ceasefire for no reason. It could have carried on for another week.
They agreed to a US and RU ceasefire for no reason. And one after the other didn't kept their words...

As I said multible times I would not have fight with turkey together if I would have been Syrian or turkmen of syria.. I said it last year and the year before too I think..

There is no point in having turkey as an ally you will be betrayed if erdo gets elected and you will be betrayed if CHP would be elected

More concerning than syria is how clueless our ppl in turkey are and how clueless our politicians are and much more concerning is how they don't prepare for "winter" .. They are enjoying the summer and good times but sure the winter is coming and it will hit you hart if you don't have food and clothes prepared..

There are no social programs no school reforms and programs no woman rights in the East no new security programs no media campaigns shooting a handful of bullets will never solve a problem

This is the most scary part and most people turn their backs because it is the most struggling part

Turkish artillery massacred 8 children and an old man in Tel Rifat today...

Heartbreaking pictures of the innocent children are everywhere on Twitter. A very sad development, indeed.

Turkey must show more care when responding to attacks.

Heartbreaking pictures of the innocent children are everywhere on Twitter. A very sad development, indeed.

We do not care at all I do wish the Turkish airforce carpet bombs the place so the terrorists can be sent to hell for all I care.

Most car bombs have all came from tal rifat. Reap what you sow.

We do not care at all I do wish the Turkish airforce carpet bombs the place so the terrorists can be sent to hell for all I care.

Most car bombs have all came from tal rifat. Reap what you sow.

So killing children is the answer for terrorism? what seperates you and the PKK then?

How do you know? What if they were pictures from another time?

The PKK are making daily attacks on civilian areas such as market places in the Turkish held areas. People and children are killed every day by their bombs. They are also well known for their fake news. They have been caught many times firing from civilian areas and on one occasion firing from behind a US base in order to receive a response.
It makes me very sad to hear of civilian deaths especially children but the truth is that from all operators in Syria the Turks have been the most mindful of civilian population, even the coalition has caused deaths in Thousands perhaps Tens of Thousands.

The PKK/SDF have no credibility whatsoever and will do whatever it takes for its propaganda purposes.

Of all foreign powers that intervined in Syria. Turkish intervention was by fat the least destructive. I mean just look at the pictures of towns captured by TSK and FSA, and compered them to Raqqa, or any major city, area where russians and US oprated. Not to mention that Turkey is rebuliding very fast critical infrasturcure, even opening universeties in it area of control. While ppl in Raqqa are still pulling bodies from the rubbles. Sure, some incidents did heppen, but there is not evidence of systematic, planed violence... rather some less diciplined FSA taking advantige of situation to exact personel revenge or just looting. But same kind behivior are rampants among SAA, its commandable, a tactic. YPG also is responsible for such crimes. They paraded 100 of bodies off FSA thru streets of Afrin, they stabbled then in the back during Aleppo batttle, and helped regime took Aleppo, that was a turning point, YPG attacked from behind and took Tal Rifaat which cut supply lines to Eastern Aleppo. But only we did see TFSA arresting cuplrits, and in case of Afrin, returning stolen goods after the arrests.

ELYItUKXYAAWoJP

Russia's military bases in Syria

Oh how I wish we went all in like this:

Instead we half assed it and most YPG terrorists simply escaped. Despite this many Erdoğan fanatics have called it a huge success. The only successful part was getting the US to move back a bit. I hope the operation restarts somehow. We want to crush YPG once and for all, them withdrawing is not enough.

Making an agreement with Russia is a mistake. Never ever trust Russia in politics. Now some braindeads will say I'm pro USA. No. We got Russia closer to our border. That is their strategy.
Russians responsible for half of the refugee crisis they hit refugee camp near border back then erdogan rapidly requested obama for no fly zone which he didn't give (they wanted this cuz they wanted to create new country within Syria for pkk ) since no no fly zone came form us turkey shut down the Russian jet both US and Russians are enemies

Back
Top Bottom