What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

EKE35hMWwAA2Y-L

The latest situation in Peace Spring Operation

Russian special forces trying to perform infiltration in Idlib were ambushed like this

seems like the pkk still hasnt withdrawn after 1 month. Continue the operation.

Seems like Turkey handed over the M4 to the Assadis!

Why is Turkey acting like a scared cat in Syria? The Russians are clearly there to protect the PKK/YPG.

Turkey should have liberated Tel Tamr and Ayn Issa to send a clear message to Russia and Assad. Turkey needs to be dominative in its own backyard.

These blunders continue to encourage Assad and Russia. Turkey should have intervened militarily against Assad when the Morek outpost was encircled. Also, the rebels in Idlib should have been armed with MANPADS.

Seems like Turkey handed over the M4 to the Assadis!

Why is Turkey acting like a scared cat in Syria? The Russians are clearly there to protect the PKK/YPG.

Turkey should have liberated Tel Tamr and Ayn Issa to send a clear message to Russia and Assad. Turkey needs to be dominative in its own backyard.

These blunders continue to encourage Assad and Russia. Turkey should have intervened militarily against Assad when the Morek outpost was encircled. Also, the rebels in Idlib should have been armed with MANPADS.

All thanks to tayyip and co and the piece of shit opposition.

I always said this politicians have always been the biggest enemy of the military.

Turkish armed has been betrayed yet again by the spineless POS politicians.

REZILIK is all I can say. Turkish armed forces needs to be independant. Politicians I dont care what party they are.

This operation is nothing more than over. I hope the politicians will answer to the families of the martyrs.

May the eyes of cowards never sleep.

Betrayal after betrayal.

Akp should stop believing that they are sons of the Ottomans. If Yavuz Sultan Selim was alive he would no doubt execute the people for this disgrace.

Guys... This op was already over the moment TR accepted RU and USA "meetings"...

That "YES let's talk" was THE green light from them... that TR can be played around.
Many here were Singing the Great Move... of " Yeah it's good, we can get what we want, without death and so on..." or "Yeah, let's talk with ASSad/RU" or "ASSad/RU can be an ally in this matter"...
All this BS weak cheap talk...

Remember... A Wolf don't give a sh*t about X or Y... but take, take and take... then whatever is left... maybe he will speak...
But Since many here were ok Bashing their Ancestors the Ottomans... Turning them into some sort of Shameful religious madman... But He, did what no one here was willing to do... behaving like a true Wolf...

What I read around here in the past few weeks... Will have earned you... in a different time of History... a rope and a tree... from your ancestors or even your Grandfathers era...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom