What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Why not calling you Arab brethren to help? S.A, UAE, Iraq, Lebanon...why do you expect help from Turkey? Why you want to put Turkey in this danger? They should be build a huge wall around all Arab countries.

If I didn't know you... I could think you were genuine...
But the Irony goes even further when that same country of yours... is doing EVERYTHING in their power to Keep Turkey Swore enemies at his border and free to kill innocent Turkish ppl... let alone your own personal Pro-YPG/PKK stance...

So you know...
There is an adage that goes as follow...
"When your hands are Dirty... Make sure the one in front of you doesn't know about it"

So next time you try to play the "I care" card... make sure I'm not around... even less when I'm the receiver...

So whatever you like it or not... I hope Inshallah that every YPG/PKK treacherous rat get his share...

And Last... If you want my answer about Arab leaders and this conflict... no worry... Turks around already know my position... So enjoy Your "let flame him" moment...

Last edited:
Enough of that bickering now guys, goof off on these instead. F-16Cs of 161 filo during the recent ops.

72486004_385557455732930_5781490966879506211_n.jpg
70888746_148083786426269_1237715583791506680_n.jpg
72849518_467145044010321_651074826552660888_n.jpg
71075264_151154892764604_6712168544731443690_n.jpg
71278146_169109264210091_8753531067938527075_n.jpg

Arab countries don't need to get rid of their refugees... It was Turkey's choice to rid border of terrorist groups that don't effect Arab countries whatsoever. Refugees returning to Syria was a secondary goal. You sound really fucking retard m8 a "huge wall" around the all of two Arab countries it borders? Arabs are doing most of the fighting, what race do you think the majority of the FSA is that does most of the fighting? Kurdish?

P.S.
We Arabs will take control of Germany pretty soon. Thank God Angela was so generous.

I dont think that any country want refugees, doesn't matter where they come from. All the conflict you have in your region, are made by Arabs, too. Its not only the Kurds.
To build up a wall around you, is a good choice, to give you the chance to solve all of your problems. Or to perish once and for all. Its your decision.
Call me retard, but want to flute my homeland with your barbaric and uncivilized hordes. No, thanks. The door is closed. We don't want more refugees, and our deal with Turkey will make that happen.

Last edited:
USA ordered a ceasefire and Tayyip did it yesterday.

This so-called antiterrorism operation was nothing but gain votes for tayyip. I said that if it's not to clean whole lands from pkk-ypg/sdf this operation is only a show. 30km inside Syria along the Turkish border will not solve the issue.

As I said before tayyip has accepted a pkkistan in Syria but was in need help to regain the votes that he lost due to Syrian refugee issues in Turkey. So he started this operation without any significant political plans to end the existence of pkk-ypg. His plan was simple. Accept pkkistan in Syria to serve masters and establish a safe zone along the border for 5 to 7 million of Syrian refugees who live and create problems in Turkey then keep staying in power until 2023.
Sorry my fcktard tayyip, your days are counted. Your votes melted down to 30+% and now after this decision it will go down all the way bottom.
I feel ashamed because this retarded has been rulling my country.
Your hatred has blinded you. A pause in the operation and you can hear the dogs barking, but you didn't post once during the operation. True patriot!

Your hatred has blinded you. A pause in the operation and you can hear the dogs barking, but you didn't post once during the operation. True patriot!
I feel no hatred towards anyone. I say the truth but your type idiots always twist my words and understand it the way that they like.
I couldn't say anything before because I was banned. Yeah I was banned coz I said the truth about Chinese then i got banned. But even before the operation, I have said the same things. I have the same thoughts about it and today I see that how I was correct again.
Morons like you still expecting a miracle from tayyip...
I am a true patriot not çomar.

I feel no hatred towards anyone. I say the truth but your type idiots always twist my words and understand it the way that they like.
I couldn't say anything before because I was banned. Yeah I was banned coz I said the truth about Chinese then i got banned. But even before the operation, I have said the same things. I have the same thoughts about it and today I see that how I was correct again.
Morons like you still expecting a miracle from tayyip...
I am a true patriot not çomar.
Calm down be sende faarkin!

Erdogan's statements:

"When it reached a depth of 30 kilometers from a few points in a short time, the attitude of some countries, especially the USA and Europe, changed."

"If the promise is not fulfilled, the minute at which the 120th hour ends, our operation will continue much more decisively than where it left off."

"Turkey, expresses at every opportunity of that respect for the territorial integrity and political unity of Syria, since the beginning."

"I hope that the Constitutional Committee, which will meet in Geneva on 30 October, will be a milestone in the political settlement process in Syria."

"The TAF will not leave the region because the basis of the security there requires it."

"On Tuesday, we will discuss with Putin about the sides of this issue that concern Russia and the regime, in Sochi."

Back
Top Bottom