What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

14 active base in Iraq prevent activities of PKK in N. Iraq. If this deal goes effect, ~900 km length and 32km deep safe zone with many military bases to be established will provide an absolute protection to Turkish homeland. The settled Arab population and their future generations will be grown with brave efforts of their protectors Turkiye to secure their future. I believe They will be eager to see Turkiye as their new homeland.

They obviously don't accept this ceasefire.

No problem for Turkish Army. That is the reason Deal imposes a limited time to achieve the goal. Their reactions will legitimate Turkey’s operation in the eye of international community who objects Turkey by imposing sanctions. If they don’t withdraw to the place where US Turkey agreed, Turkey will keep wiping the ground from terrorists.

The US has no influence there anymore. They literally handed over Manbij airbase to
Russia rather than Turkey so the trust is not there.

But at least now the hypocrites who have fake tears for the PKK (but not genuine Kashmir or Palestine), Turkey has given them 120 hr to evacuate peacefully. So the West cannot criticise them again.

Turkey’s economic situation is very bad. We shouldn’t be very happy about this current situation. We could continue with this military operation. And at any point they still can put heavy military embargoes. Arkadaşlar. Türkiye’nin durumu çok kötü. Bak Erol Mütercimler neler diyor. Ekonomik olarak götümüz açık. Her an Türkiye’ye istediklerini yaptıra bilirler. AKPliler götlerine kına yaksın.

Abandoning countries like Turkey and Pak are no options for the US policymakers!!! The recent understanding has shown it once again!!! And, Turkey has again shown what she can practically achieve despite the active opposition from almost the rest of the world!!! Pak has again stood by Turkey, the rest are all details!!! As for the US Deep Nation, represented by President Trump, it's another "Yes, we can" moment!!! By the by, securing 100% of the objectives isn't possible in this Dunya, it's meant for Ahiret...
a

Last edited:
This is a very Anti Turkey guy. I don't trust it.
I don't either but nobody else is really tweeting about Syria until tomorrow.

EHHZHrjWwAANJSq.png:large

USA gave false promises to Turkey over withdrawing...

Cease fire begins tomorrow. Just ignore and block him.
Block me?

Erdogan is factually incorrect for saying that Arab league members didn't take in any Syrian refugees. Jordan has almost 1.4 million, Lebanon has 1.5 million, and other Arab league members have a good amount more. Syria borders Turkey and doesn't border most Arab league members so it makes that refugees would flock to the closest country they can.

Perfect opportunity now to move tanks, fuel and other hardware in unmolested, to create forward bases so that at a moments notice you can move in any direction.

Perfect opportunity now to move tanks, fuel and other hardware in unmolested, to create forward bases so that at a moments notice you can move in any direction.
I was saying this for a while... Turkey should move SAMs to captured areas quickly.

HAWK_MIM-23_launcher_unit_LCHR_M-192_low_medium_altitude_ground-to-air_missile_system_battery_640.jpg

They should also of course move artillery, and tanks as you said.

I was saying this for a while... Turkey should move SAMs to captured areas quickly.

HAWK_MIM-23_launcher_unit_LCHR_M-192_low_medium_altitude_ground-to-air_missile_system_battery_640.jpg

They should also of course move artillery, and tanks as you said.
Sams only good if there is a threat from Airforces. And any threat can be managed from within Turkeys borders. So the Airforces won't bother anyway.

It's all gone quiet. looks like its back to netflix for a few days.

Sams only good if there is a threat from Airforces. And any threat can be managed from within Turkeys borders. So the Airforces won't bother anyway.

It's all gone quiet. looks like its back to netflix for a few days.

The only ones moving is RU and ASSad... they just took control of the entire Eastern side of Jerablus...
From the other side of Jerablus to Kobani... it's all under them...
With 3 flags and a Picture... RU/SAA/YPG and Ocalan...

And they are now heading to the Eastern side... toward Tell Abyad, that is under TR/SNA control...

They will grab everything they can before the Meeting with TR in the coming days... Like the Good old times with the Astana masquerade...

Back
Top Bottom