What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The problem is those meetings that is coming with RU/SAA and the US... they are using the same tactics that they used in the last past years months... They are using those useless meetings to gain time in advancing their own "deals" like RU/SAA is doing with YPG... look how much terrain they gain in only ONE meeting... all of manbij and today the Russians and SAA are in Kobani... with Qamishli almost going to be hand over...

It's the same old tactics with Tel Rifaat and Idlib region back in the days...

There is only one Option with People like them... they only understand one language... "F*ck you all... I' m doing whatever I want"
The Turks couldn't negotiate effectively with the Russians before because they were being played by the Americans. The Russians with Tel Rifat and Manbij were simply doing exactly what the Americans were doing with Manbij. But now the situation is different. Putin is just trying his luck but they too will have to pull out. He just wants to get a slice of the pie first.

According to the YPG, their counterattack have been successful in the West. How reliable this is we don't know.
The Turks did not state that they have taken that area previously. You should know by now that they tell a lot of porkies.

TSK map has not shown any Turks in that area . Even Liveumap hasn't shown any posts regarding turks capturing that area but they did add a blue blob on the map today that wasn't previously there. That whole area has not had any announcements from SNA or TAF.
So the fact that they say they have recaptured those villages is just nonsense.

Pakistanis absolutely support Turks.

Khan's government has backed this Turk decision.

I hope Pak military is collaborating with Turks on this Syria thing.

We don't want any casualties of Turks. Turkish interests must be protected.

Go Turks! Pound the fuccers.

AggravatingSecondhandAdmiralbutterfly-small.gif

EHBhnRsXUAAZ38L.png

Sorry to post this again, but it states "the Turkish backed forces moved on the facility on Tuesday." That's 2 days ago. I didn't believe this post at the time but when you put it together with the new blue blob and the reports that the PKK regained some villages around Ain Isa means that the TAF are operating in an area much larger than what is reported. Reports have generally decreased in the last few day but i think they have mostly been silenced and are coming from SNA if any.

Im really curios what they discussed about in the meeting which took 4hours

They are fighting in the more rural part away from the city itself. Hence the word outskirts.

Large parts of city are lready taken, they are no in the central where heavy clashes are ongoing

Erdogan that was ur presidency, u will be gone.

As if the PKK will leave lmao how naive, how naive :no::no::no:

hahahahahaahahhahaahah i swear erdogan you fool. YOU FOOL

That is plan to protect the PKK YOU FOOL ERDOGAN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom