What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Well having the S400 helped in the withdrawal of the US i believe. Just need the Patriots now and that would solve the other problem.

I would prefer the F-35s

But honestly I think they have this all planned out. Putin will act like he's against the op, but he knew it was coming and practically green lighted it behind closed doors.

The only problem remains with SAA acting independently. We should kill as many YPG before they side with SAA. We need to act fast.

I would prefer the F-35s

But honestly I think they have this all planned out. Putin will act like he's against the op, but he knew it was coming and practically green lighted it behind closed doors.

The only problem remains with SAA acting independently. We should kill as many YPG before they side with SAA. We need to act fast.
SAA is no threat without Russian support. Turkish drones, and F-16s can easily take out both SAA, and YPG very easily. Syrian ancient air force is in no condition to threaten Turkey whatsoever.

One way another if we hadnt done this operation americans would have supported the creation of a Kurdistan there. They are heavily sympathetic to the kurds (With the exception of Mr. Trump) especially their military which went above the stuff they were authorized to do like planning and defending against turkish incursion so there is that as well.

Kurdistan of Iraq must be demolished too, Baghdad needs a new saddam hossain. No land must have a Kurdish flag
No need an another Saddam. Qandil Mountain is within the borders of Iraq but its exits are being opened up within the borders of Iran. We all know why this isn't finished.

Btw, dude, open a briefing title about ongoing events in Iraq. There's a lot of information pollution.

No need an another Saddam. Qandil Mountain is within the borders of Iraq but its exits are being opened up within the borders of Iran. We all know why this isn't finished.

Btw, dude, open a briefing title about ongoing events in Iraq. There's a lot of information pollution.

Me and @Alshawi1234 post updates about Iraq every now and then in the main ISIS fight thread or some other threads in the middle east section. But basically the government is democratic (in a bad shitty way that is) over corrupt power sharing trash parties. The KRG is our internal cancer but they're weak both militarily and economically. The problem of Iraq is that a new Saddam would fix things temporary and then pull us into another war with the US or some other major power and get us destroyed. Our problem is everywhere, in the system (constitution) and the people. The whole country barely has a private sector, everyone is a government employee and these government employees tend to not do their job.

However it's not the thread for this so let me leave it at that. Kurdistan's project must be prevented and our great Donald has just paved the path for this, Obama wouldn't have let that happen. Biji Donald.

We better not let Putin Fck us here! Never trusted that midget sh!t pale Slavic weasel ever.
Inshallah it's not too late, but They are already in Ayn al Arab/Kobani
I would prefer the F-35s

SAA never make a move without RU approval... EVEN less when the Brigade used to go in North Syria IS THE MOST Pro-RU ones like the Tiger brigades... that are literraly RU made - Trained and used...

Inshallah it's not too late, but They are already in Ayn al Arab/Kobani

SAA never make a move without RU approval... EVEN less when the Brigade used to go in North Syria IS THE MOST Pro-RU ones like the Tiger brigades... that are literraly RU made - Trained and used...

Hmmmm.

I think maybe we should launch devastating strikes on YPG positions that are near SAA. We should launch Bora missiles at them. We gotta scare away SAA. Seems like you're right.

We need that safe zone and we also need to eradicate YPG. Time to go all in.

I think Assad seen how quickly TAF/TFSA took the areas and instantly wanted to halt them from advancing further. Next few days will be interesting.

Hmmmm.

I think maybe we should launch devastating strikes on YPG positions that are near SAA. We should launch Bora missiles at them. We gotta scare away SAA. Seems like you're right.

We need that safe zone and we also need to eradicate YPG. Time to go all in.

I think Assad seen how quickly TAF/TFSA took the areas and instantly wanted to halt them from advancing further. Next few days will be interesting.

The problem is those meetings that is coming with RU/SAA and the US... they are using the same tactics that they used in the last past years months... They are using those useless meetings to gain time in advancing their own "deals" like RU/SAA is doing with YPG... look how much terrain they gain in only ONE meeting... all of manbij and today the Russians and SAA are in Kobani... with Qamishli almost going to be hand over...

It's the same old tactics with Tel Rifaat and Idlib region back in the days...

There is only one Option with People like them... they only understand one language... "F*ck you all... I' m doing whatever I want"

The problem is those meetings that is coming with RU/SAA and the US... they are using the same tactics that they used in the last past years months... They are using those useless meetings to gain time in advancing their own "deals" like RU/SAA is doing with YPG... look how much terrain they gain in only ONE meeting... all of manbij and today the Russians and SAA are in Kobani... with Qamishli almost going to be hand over...

There is only one Option with People like them... they only understand one language... "F*ck you all... I' m doing whatever I want"

Apparently now SAA is bringing BM-21 Grads to the border. I think we should hit YPG hard but if SAA tries to do anything funny we should strike the Grads first.

Pretty much, the regime uses ceasefires and delays in order to regroup it's forces and then attack individual rebel forces one at a time whilst other rebels are still in "ceasefire" mode. You're right that they're probably using similar delaying tactics with the turks.

Alawites and Russians are treacherous people. If they succeed against Turkey here, in future they will probably implement a kurdish genocide too, the alawite regime isn't going to share power with another ethnicity like this. So even the ypg ethnoracists aren't safe.

Back
Top Bottom