What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

hareket_4098.jpg

The situation in northern Syria is dire. It didn't take a genius to predict that YPG/PKK was going to control much of our border. It was obvious that the US was using ISIS as a boogeyman in order prop up YPG.

But unfortunately we did nothing. We watched as YPG grew day by day. As we speak YPG is receiving more and more heavy weaponry .

But it's all good guys the safe zone is now here. Our great leader has put America to it's knees and now the entire north of Syria is ours(!)

This is just pathetic. I don't think I can continue on following anything related to Turkish strategy in Northern Syria or anything related to our nation or it's military anymore.

Yes I love these military projects and sometimes they give me hope that maybe good things will happen. But for every good piece of news a hundred bad things happen.

I've always been an optimist, but I can't see the situation in northern Syria improving. We gave America the keys to establish a new country next door. We let them use Incirlik and our own border to send resources/weapons to YPG. And now we are going to act like we are once again in control by setting up a so called safe zone.

Erdoğan said he's going to establish k*rdistan. And he is. He will distract the nation by acting as if he is alligned with Russia meanwhile working with America in order to establish k*rdistan.

But no, no this can't be true according to all these AKP fanatics. Master Erdgoan cannot make a mistake(!)... You have all dragged us down. You have controlled this ship for the past 20 years. And now it's sinking fast.

Thank you for turning my country and my army from one of the most feared in the world into one which is has lost it's touch. No longer is TSK feared. Not by Assad or by mountain rats.

Thank you so much for destroying my country.

I hope that things impove. But it doesn't look like it. When I think of the word "Turk" I will think of the the small amount of real Turks following their true religion and beliefs in central asia and Siberia. As for you guys in Turkey, I have lost all hope. On one side you're a bunch of leftist "humanists" and on the other side you're Arabized Islamists with no grasp on what Turkish culture is. Together these foreign ideologies have destroyed and divided us.

Unless one day I wake up and I see that a major event has happened involving the Turkish army (not another fake coup) then maybe I will return to this forum.

Time to focus on my own life instead of trying to convince a bunch of idiots that things aren't going well.

It's a shame because we had and still have so much potential. But it's all going to waste.

I will return if my hope for Turkey returns. Goodbye.
You almost looked like an idiot there bro, good thing you urgently changed all your sentences to past tense. Now nobody will notice that you were saying.
Keep it up :tup:

You almost looked like an idiot there bro, good thing you urgently changed all your sentences to past tense. Now nobody will notice that you were saying.
Keep it up :tup:

Lol posts like the one you mentioned were in my mind the whole time when Trump pulled the troops out and when Erdogan announced the operation. I was giggling the whole time.

Ottomans executed wahabi leaders by playing the flute in Istanbul.

Turkiye should do this with pkk and isis scumbags play the istiklal marsi, izmir marsi and cedin deden before they get executed.

Then the liberals and so called humanists basically pkk lovers will start crying lmaoooo

Might as well plus Kalinka with it lol

just a reminder, what the west thinks and says is irrelevant. These people are loosing influence everywhere + we see right now that NATO and such partnerships are not needed anymore (atleast from a turkish pov). Some analysts are already saying that a divorce is in the making so lets hope that after the operation turkey will withdraw from some of its partnerships and take a more neutral role.

Last edited:
Our beloved Hungarian friends blocked a joint statement from the EU which was extraordinarily harsh on the Turkish operation. In fact, it was full of threats against us.

Source: https://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausl...hinderte-eu-warnung-an-tuerkei-a-1290758.html

♥ Macaristan♥
They are frustrated about the vote right of states, so this means that only certain states should have the right to make statements without others being able to veto?

EU is becoming a joke.

Back
Top Bottom