What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Europe is going nuts and threatening with sanctions.

I would love to say I am counting on it but you know Europe is now our bicth, millions of refugees not only from Syria but Iraq, Iran, Afganistan and off course Kurds as well...... are waiting for a good life in Europe!

Europe is going nuts and threatening with sanctions.
Europe can suck the cock they have two options as i said earlier either accept safe zone and pay turkey for refugee settlement or turkey will establish safezone but eurpe gets special 4 milion gift i think they are pretending i think they would rather give billions anytime just not to receive regugees again only 1.5 million syrians in 2015 4 years later european far-right are making comeback like in good old “hitler” days anti muslim sentiment is breaking records so I don’t take them serious who doesn’t have any kind of card left to use against turkey without hurting themselves

Trump pasha

Attachments

• EAF3A823-E340-4CA8-B7AE-679EB28A29C8.jpeg
    EAF3A823-E340-4CA8-B7AE-679EB28A29C8.jpeg
    645 KB · Views: 63
And ? Let them say their warnings. As if it will effect anything.

Btw. NATO exit should be aim for Turkey to make it easier for the russians to deal with them in the future.

lmao.

And ? Let them say their warnings. As if it will effect anything.

Btw. NATO exit should be aim for Turkey to make it easier for the russians to deal with them in the future.

lmao.
Turkey is so scared from mighty fiinish atmy

Attachments

• 5F4DFC8D-8339-4D67-B7FB-70A0130904FD.jpeg
    5F4DFC8D-8339-4D67-B7FB-70A0130904FD.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 71
Europeans are playing with fire they have large turkish diaspora also large muslim diaspora(arabs pakistanis and others) it is well known that Turkey controls mosques in europe also it is known that turkey’s soft power and influence on muslim word right now doesn’t have a rival(i am talking about muslim countries) yet they provoke for me this is nothing but an invitation for turkey in the long term let’s say from 2035 to revenge in the same way just like they did to assad for his support to pkk

The Europeans will hur durr for a month, then quietness for a couple years and then Germany will be the first one to sell weapon and invest in Turkey, the rest will follow as always.

The Europeans will hur durr for a month, then quietness for a couple years and then Germany will be the first one to sell weapon and invest in Turkey, the rest will follow as always.

That will be interesting to see how Turkey will handle politics with them especially after their blatant support for the PKK.

Back
Top Bottom