What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

It's said that some Arab state will met in Egypt to talk about our Operation Peace Spring.

That means a lot of orospu cocuklari will once again come together and interfere in our businesses no matter Libya, Syria, East Med. or Cyprus.

No wonder, Historically speaking the secretary general of the Arab League were mostly Egyptians
and they usually side with Egypt's agenda and not the league as an institution (and here's one of the reasons why its a failure). your average Arab rather watches a Turkish drama on TV and not these useless meetings.
interfere !!, if you mean getting bombarded with press releases, then yeah get ready.

While our soldiers heroically fight YPG/PKK, we can fight in a different battle. The battle against the PKK propaganda machine. It seems as if pro-PKK posts are all over the internet. So if you're not busy and have nothing to do, make an effort to support our operation against all the threats and condemnations.

If westerners or europeans start saying Ataturk is rolling in his grave.

If Ataturk was alive he would support this operation and be proud that his sons and daughters are back to the land where he fought numerous battles.

Sorry Europeans but Ataturk was not the pacifist, liberal hippie which people make it out to be.
If Atatürk was alive he would be the one planning the operation years ago.

He was one of the best military strategists in the history.

And if he was alive most of those people who are against this operation would get their answers. And especially the ones who are working in cooperation with western imperialism would be rolling in their graves today!!! (You get it!)

A lot of people were mad about the bulls*it safe zone deal. It genuinely appeared as if we accepted PKKistan. Glad that's over.
:nana:
No, it never looked like that. Only couch generals thought it looked like that. The rest of us realized that we are not living in counter strike but in real life and there is a proper way of doing things in real life.

Also screaming at Erdogan for months and claiming he destroyed your country, and then when you are utterly humiliated saying “oh my bad guess it was ok” doesnt make you any better.

I havent forgotten the posts of you lot about the Altay either. Expect similar comments from me when the first serial production tank rolls out.

images

Am I the only one blasting Ottoman and Turkish military songs.

In melbourne i heard the pkk supporters are going to protest but dont worry the Turkish community most likely do a counter protest.

Pkk piclerine gecit yok!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Am I the only one blasting Ottoman and Turkish military songs.

In melbourne i heard the pkk supporters are going to protest but dont worry the Turkish community most likely do a counter protest.

Pkk piclerine gecit yok!!!
Did you get a load of Morrison's comments, the stupid C@NT. Fckn bogans in this country - we should ban them from Gelibolu the meddling hypocrites.

Any gains on the ground yet for the turkish army..do we have some.maps like before with afrin

Any gains on the ground yet for the turkish army..do we have some.maps like before with afrin

I've been using the the Live Universal Awareness Map visual news aggregator for some years now, it tends to get updated very quickly. Have in mind that oftentimes the veracity of the news attributed is questionable though (the app just links the source to the visual map, you have to scrutinize the source for accuracy).

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/

Last edited:
Most people who support PKK/YPG in the area are supporting them to protect themselves. They are terrorising people and killing everyone who opposes them. When we arrive especially those people will hand PKK/YPG bastards to us.

No, it never looked like that. Only couch generals thought it looked like that. The rest of us realized that we are not living in counter strike but in real life and there is a proper way of doing things in real life.

Also screaming at Erdogan for months and claiming he destroyed your country, and then when you are utterly humiliated saying “oh my bad guess it was ok” doesnt make you any better.

I havent forgotten the posts of you lot about the Altay either. Expect similar comments from me when the first serial production tank rolls out.

Utterly humiliated? Man shut up honestly. AKP allowed YPG to grow and only now are we doing something about it. Years of sh*t policies led to this.

Don't get me wrong I love watching battles unfold. But think of all the servicemen we may lose. If we never allowed YPG to come together then we would have been in a much better position right now.

Because of your AKP we lost over a thousand police and army men. All because you made peace with them when they were at their weakest.

Now go find something better to do than bringing up the past because clearly your own past is much worse than mine. We are supposed to come together for this operation, yet here you are causing divisions. Childish, simply childish.

Back
Top Bottom