What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I've been using the the Live Universal Awareness Map visual news aggregator for some years now, it tends to get updated very quickly. Have in mind that oftentimes the veracity of the news attributed is questionable though (the app just links the source to the visual map, you have to scrutinize the source for accuracy).

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/
They seem to have got more pro PKK posts than previous operations. Its a shame because it is pretty good otherwise.

It appears that TAF have taken control of first territory, some villages east near Tel Abyad. Nothing yet on live map.

If we never allowed YPG to come together then we would have been in a much better position right now.
Ah yes we would have had much less casualties if we started a war with the US by attacking while they were still in the region.

Do you even read what you write? I lost IQ points just reading your comments

Ah yes we would have had much less casualties if we started a war with the US by attacking while they were still in the region.

Do you even read what you write? I lost IQ points just reading your comments

What the f*ck is your problem? Seriously dude. Get a life.

You do realise that we could've forced American troops away years ago right? And if we had the right Syrian policy from the start YPG wouldn't have even been close to what it is now. But no. We allowed anyone in and out of Turkey. We literally allowed both of America's experiments to grow because of our sh*t border policy. And what did we gain? 4 million refugees.

You're just arguing for the sake of it.

Here we are supporting this operation but all you do is throw insults at me. Go get a mental health checkup.

You do realise that we could've forced American troops away years ago right? And if we had the right Syrian policy from the start YPG wouldn't have even been close to what it is now. But no. We allowed anyone in and out of Turkey. We literally allowed both of America's experiments to grow because of our sh*t border policy. And what did we gain? 4 million refugees.

Here we are supporting this operation but all you do is throw insults at me. Go get a mental health checkup.

Will you please not feed ''professional'' trolls?

No interest for the country and nation, but the hand that feeds them in atm machines.

I give up dude you are just impossible...
Will you please not feed ''professional'' trolls?

No interest for the country and nation, but the hand that feeds them in atm machines.
Again with my professional tag? Dude get a life! You are just pathetic. Dont you have anything to do except scrutinize my tag? Do you see my tag in your nightmares? Did a professional abuse you when you were a kid? Did your wife cheat on you with a professional? What in hell is your problem? Will you let it go already?

@cabatli_53
Please merge the threads. It'll make it easier to follow.

And please guys, stop the politics for now. This thread is going to be busy today and we don't want to be scrolling through pages of nonsense.

@cabatli_53

any idea of the assets involved?
Orbat in ops?

Electronic warfare systems (Koral) is playing key role to cut all commumication infrastructure in region where the operation is being carried out. The channels can not do live broadcast in border regions at first hours of operation. Artillery rockets, T-155 Firtina and Aircrafts with guided munitions have softened the targets before special forces enter into the conflict zone.

Back
Top Bottom