What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Instead of imprisoning them we just need a dozen of patriot soldiers to shoot all of those so called Daesh MF by accident to end this fucking problem for once and all.

A little accident should happen to solve it.

I dont mind the death penalty to be honest for isis fighters it would be good if we also add in ocalan whose death penalty sentence is long overdue.

I recall the lefties, righties, Putin-bots, mullahs, christafags, hindus, the bbc, cnn, fetocus, Seymour Hersch types, cats, dogs - just about every mutha fckr out there giving it to Turkey for not stoping the terror recruits/sympathizers from other countries from joining ISIS when crossing the Turkish border. They did nothing to stop these animals leaving their countries and then blamed Turkey for not catching them. Now they’re caught, they don’t want them back. Europe you are the scum of the earth, and I Hope that Turks remain the bane of your existence for all of time.

I recall the lefties, righties, Putin-bots, mullahs, christafags, hindus, the bbc, cnn, fetocus, Seymour Hersch types, cats, dogs - just about every mutha fckr out there giving it to Turkey for not stoping the terror recruits/sympathizers from other countries from joining ISIS when crossing the Turkish border. They did nothing to stop these animals leaving their countries and then blamed Turkey for not catching them. Now they’re caught, they don’t want them back. Europe you are the scum of the earth, and I Hope that Turks remain the bane of your existence for all of time.

I posted this before nothing like good old turcophobia and Anti Turkism to unite Turk haters.

Regardless of poltical affilations, race or ethnic group nothing unites people more than the hate and bigotry of Turks and the Turkish nation.

Why should we take care about those ISIS terroists? Send them to the Iraqi Goverment or Assad they will execute them, or use their prisons as target practice for weapons.

No mercy with PKK and ISIS.

Why should we take care about those ISIS terroists? Send them to the Iraqi Goverment or Assad they will execute them, or use their prisons as target practice for weapons.

No mercy with PKK and ISIS.

Ottomans executed wahabi leaders by playing the flute in Istanbul.

Turkiye should do this with pkk and isis scumbags play the istiklal marsi, izmir marsi and cedin deden before they get executed.

Then the liberals and so called humanists basically pkk lovers will start crying lmaoooo

Gazamız mübarek olsun. Aslanlarımızın ayağına taş değmesin.

23e9ecc09bb04f2ec27fe934a5378573.jpg

Livestream from Habertürk

Kids are chilling and playing on the streets, women are making salca. Maybe someone should tell them to get inside.

Back
Top Bottom