What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Why must you insist on this nonsense.

PKK/YPG/PJAK are KURDS

Most people that identify as KURDS reject any ties to Iraq, Iran, Syria or Turkey. You may be of Kurdish origin however it is clear you identify as a Turk (nationality), the Kurdish nationalist won't do that. If someone's culture is Kurdish due to their upbringing they will more likely identify with Kurdism which nowadays promotes the 'unofficial' Kurdish nationality, thus they reject other nationalities.

Kurds are by large as a movement not loyal to Turkey, and if you find 'Kurds' whom are than they identify as Turks. Doesn't matter if their great grandfather or half side of their mum was a Kurd and if they might have some 'Kurdish blood lol' in them.

It should be as simple as that, though I wish not to deal with them knowing they're the most annoying people in that region, middle eastern Christians come soon after with their constant bashing of Muslims to have the white man accept them more.

You hit the nail on the head. I say this many times if the time comes the Kurd will no doubt leave Turkey and make their own country.

I dont believe their loyalty at all because ever since the end of ww1 the kurds were promised a country which they did not get hence why they want it.

Us Turks and Arabs are all on the same team here when it comes to Kurds. Kurds want a country they are even willing to suck up to everybody for it

Once the kurds get what they want other ethnic groups will be demanding the same thing.

My ancestors from my father side is from Crimea they are Crimean Turks and Tatars while my mothers side are Bulgarian Turks.

Only country that accepted us was Turkey the Ottoman Empire of course. Turkey has always been a safe haven for many Turks who lost their lands or suffered Persecution if any non Turk ethnic group eapecially Kurds want land or a country they need to go through us.

Turkey has many Turk and Turkic refugees eapecially from the Balkans many will not allow their country which was a safe haven to teared apart just because of a few wet dreams promised to them by the Allies of Ww1.

Well first reason is corruption. AKP party is the biggest corrupted party of Turkish history. Every single city which governed by akp mayor in deeeeeeeep of depth. This depth is that big I belive that Turks can't pay it in 100 years. For example Erba province which is small with a few hundred thousand people. It's depth is 111.397.776 lira. In the bank account they have only 177.000 lira. Locals can't pay that depth in 100 years.

Second reason is economy. They ruined our economy. Our unemployment ratio is 24%. Most of young people are unemployed.

Third reason is refugee issue. Officially we have 4 million Syrians but unofficially 8 to 10 millions. Whoever I spoke in Turkiye they said me the same thing. We have almost 10 million Syrian refugees. Plus Afghan, Pakistani, Iraqi, Iranian and Africans. Most of 'em illegally live and government doesn't do anything against this to solve problems. What the problems? The crimes that committed by those people, It's boomed. Crime rate of state skyrocketed. Even akp supporters vote for millet alliance just because of this fact. To support those millions they have loaded whole burden on peoples shoulders.

Fourth reason is Erdoğan's erragancy. His erragancy and dictatorship gone far beyond the limits. I have seen that people scare to talk about his political mistakes dou to fear of loose everything that they have.

People didn't vote for Kılıçdaroğlu but the mayors who has great personality and governing skills. And also people don't eat that chp supports pkk and cooperats bs anymore. AKP has done same things before named peace policy. This is why our politicians are dushbags. They do use pkk to gain more vote just what Erdoğan was doing. He was the one who sat down around the table with pkk and making a new constitution with apo the baby killer etc. etc.

As you see patriots have voted for the country and for the sake of their children.

My solution to corruption is execution or imprisoned for life. Regardless of any party or political ideology you name it.

Any government official should face the consequences of corruption simple as that.

It's easy to kill people, much harder to kill an idea. To do that you need to go after those who push, promote, spread and normalise the idea.
Turkish intelligence should have agents in every district of every province in Turkey compiling lists of sympathisers. They don't need to be fighters, or even activists. Just showing sympathy towards the PKK movement is enough. It is these people who talk about it in the classrooms, in the home, online, in public places and events and create an environment where it's acceptable. It is them that help to transfer a fantasy in the mind into real life action.
Compiling and continuously updating this list the state should then bring in harsh sentences for promoting terrorism. I'm talking 8-15 years for non-physical acts.
We shouldn't go after the high profile targets like politicians and "journalists". That just brings out the do-gooders and hypocrites at home and abroad. Instead its the common person at the bottom who are the ones who create the echo chamber for them. Without them those attention seekers will be just shouting into the wind.
And if you can't get them on terrorism charges, there's a list, get them for other offences. Caught stealing electricity off the grid? maximum sentence, caught no paying your taxes? maximum sentence. Caught speeding? maximum sentence. caught with drugs in your pocket? how did that get there, maximum sentence. So long as the security apparatus know who they are then the state can go after them in any way. Constantly harrying them, isolating them and preventing them from influencing their communities with their poison.
Turkey's judges should get the note and i dont care what ethnicity or which province or family background the traitor belongs to, they should begin rounding them up. Not too much too soon but over the next decade even if it means hundreds of thousands are imprisoned. This is what you call draining the swamp. They can do it against the Gulenists ffs do it against the PKK.

How about the NATO?

Cheap shot.

NATO is of many countries for co-operation in common security. Turkey became the member after Turk soldiers showed the meaning of courage and heroism in Korea against ''you''. That gave some relief to other countries against the Soviet threat.

What bothers you actually?

lol

“The first meeting took place 10 days ago, then another last week, and after meeting Sahin, they met with Ocalan on the island and then again with Sahin,” the source said, using Kobane’s real name of Ferhat Abdi Sahin. He is also known as Sahin Cilo from his years in the PKK. The source went on, “The meetings started a month ago through the United States’ mediation. Of course they will all deny it for now. And the prison visit is not related to the elections. The Kurds will continue to support the opposition in the Istanbul re-run.”

Read more: https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2019/05/ocalan-calls-calm-sdf-turkey.html#ixzz5nB4nJzRe

Cheap shot.

NATO is of many countries for co-operation in common security. Turkey became the member after Turk soldiers showed the meaning of courage and heroism in Korea against ''you''. That gave some relief to other countries against the Soviet threat.

What bothers you actually?

You were saying nobody came to your help. In fact, in many instances, including during the fighter jet crisis with Russia, you invoked Article 5.

You were saying nobody came to your help. In fact, in many instances, including during the fighter jet crisis with Russia, you invoked Article 5.
When the jet was downed

All what NATO countries did was expressing "concern" and nothing else,
Turkey relationship in NATO right now is out of necessity and benefit for both sides not out of love or alliance

Turkey gets some leverage and protection against some sanctions ( political and diplomatic empowerment in some as well )

The US and NATO get Bosphorus strait and a way to block Russia,,and military bases, and get the numbers since turkey is the second army in NATO,, and get technology because in a decade the Turkish defense industry will be a powerhouse and the money turkey has billions put into NATO and associated programs , training exercises etc

All what NATO countries did was expressing "concern" and nothing else

You invoked Article 5 many times. That's the fact. Invoking means asking for support, which disproves your earlier argument.

NATO expressed concern and watched the situation. The situation did not escalate into live conflict, therefore, NATO did not militarily engage.

We can never know if they would -- should there was armed conflict between Turkey and Russia at that time. But, Turkey used the existing mechanism to invoke NATO assistance.

upload_2019-5-10_3-8-56.png

upload_2019-5-10_3-9-24.png

upload_2019-5-10_3-9-56.png

upload_2019-5-10_3-10-17.png

upload_2019-5-10_3-10-49.png

HTS &Co are starting to regain what they've lost Since the Newly made Operation Room...
In this Regime Offensive, RU isn't part of it (At least that what they said even though a large group of RU mercenaries were spotted along the Offensive lines)...

So let's see...Who's gonna get the last word in this Ramadan Offensive/Defense campaign...

But If we take into account... the Already heavy Regime losses... and the Firepower they used in those past Days (Not seen since Aleppo Offensive) it's not going as ASSad/Iran wished...

Ps: Regime related groups in this Idlib Offensive ARE the best they can get... You get everything from The Tiger Forces to RU mercenaries... Added At least 2-3x the normal Firepower... They even redirected from Deir ez Zor... last time it happened was during Aleppo...
This isn't a " Wannabe Offensive"...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom