What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@Exxxe
Our people got a lesson already. We know that you can't negotiate with terrorist.
The best way to deal with terrorism is killing 'em. Even killing their first degree family members. No mercy.
Hi and No

Kill terrorists and everyone who seeks to harm you show no mercy it is the way but

Killing everyone related to them especially if they might be innocent just because of relation you will simply create more terrorists
If you start killing innocent people then you lost all right ( emphasize and underline the word innocent some guys here have an itch you can't be too careful )

Like above they didn't even bother to understand my post and thought I'm supporting negotiations which I'm not I hate it but guess reason is really no longer necessary to Express opinion lol

Hi and No

Kill terrorists and everyone who seeks to harm you show no mercy it is the way but

Killing everyone related to them especially if they might be innocent just because of relation you will simply create more terrorists
If you start killing innocent people then you lost all right ( emphasize and underline the word innocent some guys here have an itch you can't be too careful )

Like above they didn't even bother to understand my post and thought I'm supporting negotiations which I'm not I hate it but guess reason is really no longer necessary to Express opinion lol
Seperatist mentality comes from family if "Citizen A"'s father was a patriot "Citizen A"would never brainwashed by seperatism in first place.This shit always starts in family.

Seperatist mentality comes from family if "Citizen A"'s father was a patriot "Citizen A"would never brainwashed by seperatism in first place.This shit always starts in family.
I would say that for sure there are such cases but the terrorist coming from a poor family are not being taught in the family about that. The following I will say is information from a strong source. The ones you see in the mountains are mainly from two types.

The first type is child from a poor family searching for alternative. The child sees suddenly a man with very good possibilities, nice clothes, nice car, a lot of money. "The man is targeting the child by asking do you want to make some money?" and the child goes with him. The child is being sent to centers for ideological education and is being given money and resource. In the ideological centers the child find answer for his problems and that for a change it must fight. After a couple of sessions if in the child is seen a talent they choose what type of branch it is most suitable for it and here is the beginning of the second type. Lets continue about the first type. If the child is seen as easily manipulative and not very intelligent its ideological education continues until it reaches a level where it wants to be a part of the fight against "the black powers". In those ideological centers they tell you 5 small truths and 1 big lie which is determinating for your brain wash. When the child goes to the mountains the reality is pretty different from what it learned in the ideological education center. The child either becomes a slave, a killed deserter, or part of the lists for neutralized terrorists (killed/captured).

The second type is the smart type which is normally being tolerated and is moving higher in ranks because of its intellect or talent. It can end as HDP politician, agitator, provocateur, responsible for a group, ideological trainer etc. If you are really good in what you do you can even be sent abroad.

For every person on different level there is appropriate branch and tasks. The first types are normally from the rural areas and many times their families doesn't even known about their intentions. Suddenly in the police there is a signal about kidnapping or missing child. If the police or intelligence work good then the situation is prevented trough negotiation and if strong evidences about the perpetrators are there they are being arrested. Those are operations we see weekly.

The second type however are from a families with more resources and bigger cities with more Left orientation which are good educated and are being taken from the universities or other Left organizations or clubs. Those are the ones you are talking about and they are found in bigger cities and richer families. Cases which you describe again enters in the second type and its when a poor family is helped by the organization financially because of their talented child but not a lot of families have this chance. In those ones the organization wins their trust by financially supporting them but the price they pay is high.
@Exxxe
Our people got a lesson already. We know that you can't negotiate with terrorist.
The best way to deal with terrorism is killing 'em. Even killing their first degree family members. No mercy.
You described a small but important part of the fight against terrorism which is important but you described it to rude. Even in Israel's excessive force there are a couple drops of finesse.

If you "kill all" you will repeat the biggest error which Turkey did in the past and it was kill them all. Now the current generation of terrorists are the descendants of the ones that were killed before or the ones that were harmed unfairly. I am all in for semi-legal actions against major players, provocateurs, people which have significant importance for the proper work of the whole network but against mass usage of lethal force even on riot events.

Riot events must be used for gathering of important intelligence leading to the important figures that will be targeted later as discreetly as possible. For example the Israeli intelligence services have a special branch which is composed of agents infiltrating riot events distinguished as protestors which are used for gathering of important intelligence and when needed they are helping with operations for the arrest of targeted protestors on the scene of the riot event. We need system that will be effective like the Israeli but not to harsh to get media attention. The most important part is Turkey as a State taking the place of the terrorist organization in the rural areas. In the last two years there is some improvement in this regard but still a long way to go.

Read kartal1 response in which I have only few additions

Is every ISIS Member who came from the west and Arab countries ( not just fighters but also the teens and the wives ) all had extremist/ terroris fathers or mothers ??

Son of soldiers can become terrorist there is no binary behind it
It is in human nature that we are different that's why the same family can have people of different religions / mentalities and personalities that's why there are differences, arguments and fights

Give me time and knowledge of who you are and learn the methods used and I can radicalize you too ( no one is 100% immune ) the younger you are the easier it is , who knows maybe a life event like losing a loved one or depression can radicalize someone under correct circumstances

In case of the PKK and YPG it is the strongest reason and form of radicalization it is based on the belief of right the belief of a future ( hope for land , independence and freedom is how they view it ) and that Is very powerful they view this as an existential matter

It's complicated and you never know what happened or why but what you know is if he becomes a terrorist then he must become dead

The logic is statistically impossible as well or well it will send you into an endless loop so one way or another you will end up wiping everyone

Last edited:
If you "kill all" you will repeat the biggest error which Turkey did in the past and it was kill them all. Now the current generation of terrorists are the descendants of the ones that were killed before or the ones that were harmed unfairly. I am all in for semi-legal actions against major players, provocateurs, people which have significant importance for the proper work of the whole network but against mass usage of lethal force even on riot events.

So if we really gone with "kill all" approach in past how is their descendants exist again? No we did no go with "kill all" approach fight againts PKK always done with same soft mentality of today since early 80s.If we really gone with "kill all" there wouldnt be PKK today.

Last edited:
@Exxxe @kartal1

Terrorists come from a family which rises children in that ideology, mentality . So that means that every single terrorist has terrorist mom and dad. Then that means that every single child who comes out from that family is a terrorist. So their siblings too. There is no doubt about it. We must stop dealing with the flies. But must focus on to drain the swamp.

If you wanna finish terror problem you have to eliminate all of 'em once at all. This is the way to eliminate all of 'em in my book. Family is kind of a tree. Mom and dad are root and stem-trunk of that tree and children are the fruits of it. If it's fruits fed on poison they will be poisonous. If that tree has a poisonous fruit that means all fruits are poisonous. No need to try on second one. Killing terrorists first degree families is not a crime but a justice for the crimes that they committed against humanity.

I am a kurdish and I know those Armenian bastards have no innocent families. Every single family member is the same.

Agree or disagree it depends on you but as I said this is the way to finish terrorism in my book.

@Exxxe @kartal1

Terrorists come from a family which rises children in that ideology, mentality . So that means that every single terrorist has terrorist mom and dad. Then that means that every single child who comes out from that family is a terrorist. So their siblings too. There is no doubt about it. We must stop dealing with the flies. But must focus on to drain the swamp.

If you wanna finish terror problem you have to eliminate all of 'em once at all. This is the way to eliminate all of 'em in my book. Family is kind of a tree. Mom and dad are root and stem-trunk of that tree and children are the fruits of it. If it's fruits fed on poison they will be poisonous. If that tree has a poisonous fruit that means all fruits are poisonous. No need to try on second one. Killing terrorists first degree families is not a crime but a justice for the crimes that they committed against humanity.

I am a kurdish and I know those Armenian bastards have no innocent families. Every single family member is the same.

Agree or disagree it depends on you but as I said this is the way to finish terrorism in my book.

It's not like that, you can't kill those with different idea's you can only act against those that act on it against the law.

Going by your logic someone will kill you for the words you just said and if you adopt what you just wrote others will do the same and you'll meet your end someday.

So if we really gone with "kill all" approach in past how is their descendants exist again? No we did no go with "kill all" approach fight againts PKK gone with same mentality since early 80s.If really gone with "kill all" there wouldnt be PKK today.
The ones you see today are in result of real errors made by the Turkish State. All from the Left-Right fights trough the power that have been given to rogue elements part of the General Staff Intelligence, Special Warfare Department, Gendarmerie Intelligence, National Intelligence Organization, General Directorate of Security Intelligence and a couple of "nationalists" posing as mafia in reality slaves of the Turkish State and CIA.

The rogue elements did fatal mistakes resulting not only in hurting innocent people but also soldiers and intelligence operatives. Part of them even became more "rogue" and formed their own organized crime schemes in which they exceeded their powers and started to think that they can walk against the unity of the Turkish Nation with lack of perspective trusting the words of our enemies resulting of their colleges which were harmed before taking care of them later under the command and the supervision of the Turkish State. We talk about people which were cold blooded killers and don't care for the people in their hands. Even suspicion can make you "disappear" let alone real knowledge or any other clues that can be used in legal process. In the 80's teams used to raid towns, take random citizens if the suspected are not found, tying them on a place where you can see big part of the town, cut wounds in their legs and pinch salt over them so he can scream so loud that it can be heard by the village and serve as a warning.

Now if we think that you are a patriotic Turk in imaginary fully occupied Cyprus by Greek forces. You live in a place where you don't live as long as you have more bread but as long as you have more ammo. You live in a place that there is not the Cyprus State representatives. The only good you see from the State is the initiatives of the Cyprus Gendarmerie which is giving you schools and medical assistance. You are a part of Turkish family that used to have a lot of lands but with wrong decisions made by the old Cyprus authorities your lands are being given to a bigger and richer Turkish family and you are forced to live under their command. You are angry with the Cyprus State. Suddenly foreigners come and tell you that you need to fight for what's yours and the only way to be out of this hard situation, poverty is trough revolution and independence in a newly formed state of Turkistan. You see that some of your neighbours are living underground without a house like animals and you become even more angry because the Cypriots in Larnaca are living in luxury. The foreigners start to bring arms and organize you to become freedom fighters. You make some attacks and they are successful. On top of all the poverty, lack of justice now some mafia with intelligence comes and start to neutralize your drug dealers but on the place of destroying the material they start to send it to the bigger cities of Cyprus and abroad. Suddenly they come and kill your father because he have knowledge about you. The other day wife of your brother is being tortured without any reason. She is innocent and not responsible for what you are doing. What will your brother do? What will her brother do? What will your mother do? What will teach your future children to do? This is the mistake the Turkish State made and we are fighting with the consequences till today. Because there was never a fight against terrorism in the real way and aspect because some elements part of the Turkish state had personal benefits together with their foreign masters. I am not against semi-legal actions. I am all in for it but made with finesse.
@Exxxe @kartal1

That's why intelligence is so important. If you have the intelligence of their family members being PKK supporters then form a legal process against them. It will take more time but in the end for sure you will come up with something against them. I would use a lethal force against important targets in the network which needs urgent "treatment".

By the way don't say you are Kurdish here. In the same thread I defended patriotic Kurds like you against people calling all Kurds problems for Turkey. According to them a Kurd is not part of the Great Turkish Nation and all must be treated like possible terrorists. May Allah give you a reward and help you in your life. I would like to see you debate with them on how you are a traitor, a problem, can't be patriotic, must not be tolerated and don't deserve any respect even if you fall martyr for the State. :)

It's not like that, you can't kill those with different idea's you can only act against those that act on it against the law.

Going by your logic someone will kill you for the words you just said and if you adopt what you just wrote others will do the same and you'll meet your end someday.

Who said killing people who have different ideas? Which part of my post has that? I said kill the first degree family members of terrorists. Coz they have the same idea, ideology.
My people have been murdering since Ww1. Those armenian bastards have been killing my people since that using different names. Don't be fouled by using pkk as kurdish freedom fighters bs.
They are no kurds but armenian bastards. That's the why they always start killing the real kurds to clean the lands which were/are belong us.
@kartal1
This is the way to fight against terrorism in my book Bro. Nothing less nothing more. Every single terrorist is a threat against humanity. So for the sake of our children those lowlife living beings must be eliminated.

Thanks for your good wishes but I can't see myself as a patriot. Real patriot was my grandfather. Allah grand his soul. I have debated with 'em countless times. By the way.

So if we really gone with "kill all" approach in past how is their descendants exist again? No we did no go with "kill all" approach fight againts PKK always done with same soft mentality of today since early 80s.If we really gone with "kill all" there wouldnt be PKK today.

The mud always feeds the mosquitos no matter how much mosquitos you kill; either you dry out the mud or let the mud get larger.

The PKK had been dried out late 90s and early 2000s, so were separatist thoughts/mentality and even identity in regular people's mind in streets who were bold supporters or even had ''sympathy'' with the terrorist organisation. At that stage, The AKP won and now the PKK terrorists talk about 4 parts of map in 4 countries, separatist mentality even rules some part of Turkey, and as a result even here a pkk supporter dares to say recently-founded PKK-affiliated YPG is a ''fact'' to accept.

Back to the point, The mud is direct result of climate. As long as the climate feeds the mentality in minds and gets promising results in action on the ground, the mosquitos will grow faster in number and muscle even some other animals will join them around the mud. Since 2002, the mud gets bigger and bigger ever than before, so are the terrorists and separatist mentality in minds.

Great Middle East Project...

Who said killing people who have different ideas? Which part of my post has that? I said kill the first degree family members of terrorists. Coz they have the same idea, ideology.
My people have been murdering since Ww1. Those armenian bastards have been killing my people since that using different names. Don't be fouled by using pkk as kurdish freedom fighters bs.
They are no kurds but armenian bastards. That's the why they always start killing the real kurds to clean the lands which were/are belong us.
@kartal1
This is the way to fight against terrorism in my book Bro. Nothing less nothing more. Every single terrorist is a threat against humanity. So for the sake of our children those lowlife living beings must be eliminated.

Thanks for your good wishes but I can't see myself as a patriot. Real patriot was my grandfather. Allah grand his soul. I have debated with 'em countless times. By the way.

Why must you insist on this nonsense.

PKK/YPG/PJAK are KURDS

Most people that identify as KURDS reject any ties to Iraq, Iran, Syria or Turkey. You may be of Kurdish origin however it is clear you identify as a Turk (nationality), the Kurdish nationalist won't do that. If someone's culture is Kurdish due to their upbringing they will more likely identify with Kurdism which nowadays promotes the 'unofficial' Kurdish nationality, thus they reject other nationalities.

Kurds are by large as a movement not loyal to Turkey, and if you find 'Kurds' whom are than they identify as Turks. Doesn't matter if their great grandfather or half side of their mum was a Kurd and if they might have some 'Kurdish blood lol' in them.

It should be as simple as that, though I wish not to deal with them knowing they're the most annoying people in that region, middle eastern Christians come soon after with their constant bashing of Muslims to have the white man accept them more.

It is very intresting to read that much patriotism here so pls let me know how is it possible that a party who cooperates with PKK political offshot can win in Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir and whole coast line of TR? Where have you been few weeks ago turkish patriots? Only a vote list was neccesari to do something for TR and you let terrorist supporters to win and to take down Ömers poster in Izmir!! It seems as Turks are forgetting very fast who tried to enslave them.

It is very intresting to read that much patriotism here so pls let me know how is it possible that a party who cooperates with PKK political offshot can win in Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir and whole coast line of TR? Where have you been few weeks ago turkish patriots? Only a vote list was neccesari to do something for TR and you let terrorist supporters to win and to take down Ömers poster in Izmir!! It seems as Turks are forgetting very fast who tried to enslave them.

Well first reason is corruption. AKP party is the biggest corrupted party of Turkish history. Every single city which governed by akp mayor in deeeeeeeep of depth. This depth is that big I belive that Turks can't pay it in 100 years. For example Erba province which is small with a few hundred thousand people. It's depth is 111.397.776 lira. In the bank account they have only 177.000 lira. Locals can't pay that depth in 100 years.

Second reason is economy. They ruined our economy. Our unemployment ratio is 24%. Most of young people are unemployed.

Third reason is refugee issue. Officially we have 4 million Syrians but unofficially 8 to 10 millions. Whoever I spoke in Turkiye they said me the same thing. We have almost 10 million Syrian refugees. Plus Afghan, Pakistani, Iraqi, Iranian and Africans. Most of 'em illegally live and government doesn't do anything against this to solve problems. What the problems? The crimes that committed by those people, It's boomed. Crime rate of state skyrocketed. Even akp supporters vote for millet alliance just because of this fact. To support those millions they have loaded whole burden on peoples shoulders.

Fourth reason is Erdoğan's erragancy. His erragancy and dictatorship gone far beyond the limits. I have seen that people scare to talk about his political mistakes dou to fear of loose everything that they have.

People didn't vote for Kılıçdaroğlu but the mayors who has great personality and governing skills. And also people don't eat that chp supports pkk and cooperats bs anymore. AKP has done same things before named peace policy. This is why our politicians are dushbags. They do use pkk to gain more vote just what Erdoğan was doing. He was the one who sat down around the table with pkk and making a new constitution with apo the baby killer etc. etc.

As you see patriots have voted for the country and for the sake of their children.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom