What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

negotiatons are with Russia. Regime would certanly want to retailaite if TSK/FSA moves on Tal Rifaat. It has a strategic value. In such a case Turkey would be forced to bomb regime artillery & bases all acros Aleppo in many which Russian and Iranian 'advisors' are stationed. Also probably even bases and postions in Hama and Idlib if regimes targets turkish OPs there. Only way to prevent such escalation is thru Russia. Regime w/o Russian backing wouldn dare to escalate in any meanningful way. We'llsee what heppens...

going by reports yesterday op wasnt something that was planned, it was retaliation for YPG attack. It did put Tal Rifaat issue on the fore front again. I think turkish patiance is running short on this... YPGs yetarday attack wasn the first, infiltrations opps in and around Afrin by YPG come from that area too.. Afrin will never be fully stabilizied if issue of YPG presence in that region is not resolved.

YPG has a bit of levarage here. Oil crisis in regime areas is real and palpatible, much of their oil now comes from YPG areas... they will use this for sure to press Russia.

There's always some facts about Turkish politics you won't understand...Those members aren't saying that for no reason. It's because just 3 years ago AKP was, in fact, supporting the YPG. They invited YPG leader to Turkey and they had a meeting with AKP officials, not just that but wounded YPG soldiers were treated at Turkish border hospitals. This was also the time when Erdoğan and his party were against any sort of military stuff or nationalism because it could "offend" the Kurds. Besides this whole mess was created through their reckless policies.

It was those soldiers that sacrificed their LIVES to rectify the mistakes Erdoğan and his friends made.
Offend the Kurds

Look one of the reasons Turkey is currently standing is because the government worked on integrating and respecting the Kurds while bringing their rights back

Look at immigrants in Europe and greece and how problematic they are because the governments there treat them as third class non citizens

A country that fails to accept ALL of Its parts and people is doomed to fail,, look at Iraq for example and the turmoil they are facing

YPG negotiations is something I hate too but you must adapt to the facts and the facts are simple

The YPG is real and is protected by the USA acting in a military matter is not an option rather a last resort, no one knows what are the contents of these negotiations but for 16 years not a single inch of turkey was lost so I guess these negotiations would be beneficial one way or another

And that is beside the point that there are no such thing I researched and there is no conclusion that there are any negotiations at all

Unless you mean CHP statements which well since they work with YPG/PKK it's quite suspicious

Edit: removed the Term "only" which is indeed wrong and I'm sorry about that, there are many reasons why turkey is standing tall today whether the sacrifice of its martyrs or the work of its teachers there are many reasons just because I emphasized the point of the discussion doesn't mean I deny the other reasons.

Last edited:
You are talking bullsh!t please be quiet.

ONLY reason Turkey is currently standing is because the government worked on integrating and respecting the Kurds while bringing their rights back
Yeah sure... :rofl:
The only reason why Turkey is standing is because of the heroes who sacrificed their lifes.
Turkish people owe everything to Martyres and their families not some Politicans.

no one knows what are the contents of these negotiations but for 16 years not a single inch of turkey was lost so I guess these negotiations would be beneficial one way or another
Friendly advise... stfu and leave this thread, i think you didn't saw what the first negotiations brought us.
Since the day the Turkish Republic was founded not 1 inch was lost.

Last edited:
Offend the Kurds

Look the ONLY reason Turkey is currently standing is because the government worked on integrating and respecting the Kurds while bringing their rights back

Look at immigrants in Europe and greece and how problematic they are because the governments there treat them as third class non citizens

A country that fails to accept ALL of Its parts and people is doomed to fail,, look at Iraq for example and the turmoil they are facing

YPG negotiations is something I hate too but you must adapt to the facts and the facts are simple

The YPG is real and is protected by the USA acting in a military matter is not an option rather a last resort, no one knows what are the contents of these negotiations but for 16 years not a single inch of turkey was lost so I guess these negotiations would be beneficial one way or another

And that is beside the point that there are no such thing I researched and there is no conclusion that there are any negotiations at all

Unless you mean CHP statements which well since they work with YPG/PKK it's quite suspicious

that u even have the balls to write that u filthy bastard. Ur YPG rats will be fcked alive.

Offend the Kurds

Look the ONLY reason Turkey is currently standing is because the government worked on integrating and respecting the Kurds while bringing their rights back

The Turks or Turkey have survived so far for centuries or founded Turkey not by the help/allowance of third parties or for non-Turks' happiness. So, no word or mercy of third parties is important.

The Before/After the AKP and Erdoğan in the maps of Syria, Iraq and also some part of Turkey will tell you who has benefited more than anyone else including the AKP and Erdoğan, which even has given birth to the YPG in Syria recently, and can also be seen in that so called map of 4 parts in 4 countries. So, Conjecture makes nothing a fact till official, even it is so, nothing can be irreversible as seen in our independence fight.

Interesting, PKK supporters become 2 in this forum, meantime the moderator is still in ''humanism/democrat'' mood.

Offend the Kurds

This is not true. Suleyman Shah Tomb as a Turkish soil and it is lost. Not to a major world power or to a regional one but to a terrorist organization. Mountain rats. I understood your logic but this is not a success even if we don't count the tomb. Negotiations (it is even not the right term to use) is not happening like that. Major problems are not solved behind closed doors with 2-3 people there. Such a problem is being solved by coordinated mobilization of the whole nation and institutions, military and political authority driven by the initial principles of the Turkish State as one nation, one motherland (united state), one flag but as I said with the coordinated mobilization of the whole country's resources. The situation have come to a such point that mountain rats are talking about independence and people like Barzani even dared to make the move. Excuse me we want a democratic freedom, we want a training in mother language, we want a freedom for Ocalan those are steps which are needed for the completion of the major project called United Kurdistan.

Because of the lack of systematical approach for the problem look what happened the last time negotiation like these took place. They started to form their "security forces" inside the cities, started to make positions, foxholes they even made their court, our soldiers are not able to make any move without the order of the Vali. "Kids" were carrying weapons supervised by their larger mountain rat friends. In these 16 years at least 11 years are a total failure in the war against terrorism for obvious reasons, 3-4 years are years of anger and searching for a way out and the last 3 years can be counted but not as full because there were internal conflicts in the political and military authority about the vision for the war against terrorism which resulted in other failures. If you count those 16 years as success in the war against terrorism your standards are probably to low and as I said before to another member you probably don't know the power of the Turkish State.

From now on the problem took a size which can not be resolved by negotiations. It can be resolved by unity, coordination and mobilization of the whole country in all the aspects of the war against terrorism. The problem in
Tal Rifat must be seen as a military and not political one from now on but it seems that again there is not coordination between the vision for the situation of TSK and the political authority. The red lines of the political authority are much higher than that of the military one. For them it is not a major problem that Russia gave us word that no attacks will be happening from there while every day there are infiltrations and attacks. Go and ask the weapon brothers of our martyr what would they do. I am sure that they will not negotiate. Such attacks are not for the first or second time. If so negotiation can be made with Russia but not with YPG. While attacks from there happened to be something normal from the end of Operation Olive Branch till now it is sign of weakness and our enemies are seeing it. With every new attack they are more and more arrogant and their self esteem is higher and higher. This is not the way we must act if we want to be respected power. The Russian military police must understand good their objectives there and actually start to work. If not they will be the reason Russia to lose Tal Rifat. The only reason Tal Rifat is still under their supervision is the determination of the Turkish political authority for not escalating the situation which is not right.

The Turks or Turkey have survived so far for centuries or founded Turkey not by the help/allowance of third parties or for non-Turks' happiness. So, no word or mercy of third parties is important.

The Before/After the AKP and Erdoğan in the maps of Syria, Iraq and also some part of Turkey will tell you who has benefited more than anyone else including the AKP and Erdoğan, which even has given birth to the YPG in Syria recently, and can also be seen in that so called map of 4 parts in 4 countries. So, Conjecture makes nothing a fact till official, even it is so, nothing can be irreversible as seen in our independence fight.

Interesting, PKK supporters become 2 in this forum, meantime the moderator is still in ''humanism/democrat'' mood.
Ok don't you dare call me a pkk supporter and you don't even know me

You disagree with my views and opinions fine I respect that but that doesn't mean I'm a terrorist

It speaks alot about who you truly are if you call the people you disagree with terrorists

All I'm saying is the millions of Kurds in turkey would be causing chaos all over turkey if not for the turkish culture of hospitality and friendship and the government efforts in integrating and respecting them

You are talking bullsh!t please be quiet.

Yeah sure... :rofl:
The only reason why Turkey is standing is because of the heroes who sacrificed their lifes.
Turkish people owe everything to Martyres and their families not some Politicans.

Friendly advise... stfu and leave this thread, i think you didn't saw what the first negotiations brought us.
Since the day the Turkish Republic was founded not 1 inch was lost.

Which is true I never denied the sacrifice of the men and women defending the country ( the term "only" is indeed wrong and is misplaced sorry about that )

There would be way more martyrs if not for the government humane treatment

Even the TSK was humane and respectful in treating the Kurds in Afrin so why are you mad ??

Why are you implying that I don't recognize their honor and sacrifice ??

If you are trying to deny some Kurds contributions to the peace and prosperity Turkey has well I can show you some Kurds. Martyrs from the police and army if you like

that u even have the balls to write that u filthy bastard. Ur YPG rats will be fcked alive.
You know who you sound like

Why am I a Ypg rat

What did I write that was so wrong

Is the government abusing and oppressing the Kurds as all west media says ??

Is having millions of kurds abused and angry at the country they live in a good thing ?

You hate the negotiations part in which I already said I hate it too so where is the part that makes me a ypg rat

Last edited:
Ok don't you dare call me a pkk supporter and you don't even know me

You disagree with my views and opinions fine I respect that but that doesn't mean I'm a terrorist

It speaks alot about who you truly are if you call the people you disagree with terrorists

All I'm saying is the millions of Kurds in turkey would be causing chaos all over turkey if not for the turkish culture of hospitality and friendship and the government efforts in integrating and respecting them

It is matter of principle to show the stance against anyone who dares to sugar-talk of a terrorist organisation among Turks supossedly on the name of freedom of speech, but actually promotion and legitimization of terrorism in reality.

No democracy, freedom, humanism, values or anything else matter if the existance and survival of any country and nation is at stake.

Some behind the religion and some other behind the humanism, democracy etc. promote their agenda since 2002, results in lifes of Turks, but no lesson taken by some even here; otherwise, you could not speak here with that much dare.

This is not true. Suleyman Shah Tomb as a Turkish soil and it is lost. Not to a major world power or to a regional one but to a terrorist organization. Mountain rats. I understood your logic but this is not a success even if we don't count the tomb. Negotiations (it is even not the right term to use) is not happening like that. Major problems are not solved behind closed doors with 2-3 people there. Such a problem is being solved by coordinated mobilization of the whole nation and institutions, military and political authority driven by the initial principles of the Turkish State as one nation, one motherland (united state), one flag but as I said with the coordinated mobilization of the whole country's resources. The situation have come to a such point that mountain rats are talking about independence and people like Barzani even dared to make the move. Excuse me we want a democratic freedom, we want a training in mother language, we want a freedom for Ocalan those are steps which are needed for the completion of the major project called United Kurdistan.

Because of the lack of systematical approach for the problem look what happened the last time negotiation like these took place. They started to form their "security forces" inside the cities, started to make positions, foxholes they even made their court, our soldiers are not able to make any move without the order of the Vali. "Kids" were carrying weapons supervised by their larger mountain rat friends. In these 16 years at least 11 years are a total failure in the war against terrorism for obvious reasons, 3-4 years are years of anger and searching for a way out and the last 3 years can be counted but not as full because there were internal conflicts in the political and military authority about the vision for the war against terrorism which resulted in other failures. If you count those 16 years as success in the war against terrorism your standards are probably to low and as I said before to another member you probably don't know the power of the Turkish State.

From now on the problem took a size which can not be resolved by negotiations. It can be resolved by unity, coordination and mobilization of the whole country in all the aspects of the war against terrorism. The problem in
Tal Rifat must be seen as a military and not political one from now on but it seems that again there is not coordination between the vision for the situation of TSK and the political authority. The red lines of the political authority are much higher than that of the military one. For them it is not a major problem that Russia gave us word that no attacks will be happening from there while every day there are infiltrations and attacks. Go and ask the weapon brothers of our martyr what would they do. I am sure that they will not negotiate. Such attacks are not for the first or second time. If so negotiation can be made with Russia but not with YPG. While attacks from there happened to be something normal from the end of Operation Olive Branch till now it is sign of weakness and our enemies are seeing it. With every new attack they are more and more arrogant and their self esteem is higher and higher. This is not the way we must act if we want to be respected power. The Russian military police must understand good their objectives there and actually start to work. If not they will be the reason Russia to lose Tal Rifat. The only reason Tal Rifat is still under their supervision is the determination of the Turkish political authority for not escalating the situation which is not right.

Dude I wish the others bothered to actually understand my post like you did

Yes the negotiations and the government continuous pursuit of de escalation is no longer feasible ( if anything now is the time to either make it or break it )

And I wish if tel rifaat is now under turkey control

The TSK should now be given the green light for everything it wishes to do the problem is you just can't kill US soldiers and get away with it

Understanding realities on the ground is crucial to win any fight and the reality is the US is mighty and destructive to those who harm it

I'm actually worried now that someone who says integrating the Kurds was one of the good successful things happened to turkey makes him a terrorist is just wow terrifying

This kind of hatred is why the ME is so fu*ked up I just wish Turkey bypass this

Last edited:

Are you kidding me?

Stop talking about what's good for us... you have no idea what going on, you are not a Turk and you don't know how it is if your Soldiers die because of incompetence from above. Killing some Terrorists is not how you fight terrorism, you need to cut of their head, funds, supplies. You need to catch their supporters within the country.
You need to puch them so hard that they will never recover.

Ordering your Soldiers to stay in their "base" and patrol on borderlines next to your enemy is like a invitation for ATGM or Mortar strikes. Retaliation after a martyr is not how you fight terrorism, that will only motivate your enemy.
If you want to fight terrorists you will give a damn about Russia's/USA's feeling and do what's needed.

To many Security Forces paid with their blood for Political retard decisions, so stop fvck around with comments like "these negotiations would be beneficial one way or another".

Are you kidding me?

Stop talking about what's good for us... you have no idea what going on, you are not a Turk and you don't know how it is if your Soldiers die because of incompetence from above. Killing some Terrorists is not how you fight terrorism, you need to cut of their head, funds, supplies. You need to catch their supporters within the country.
You need to puch them so hard that they will never recover.

Ordering your Soldiers to stay in their "base" and patrol on borderlines next to your enemy is like a invitation for ATGM or Mortar strikes. Retaliation after a martyr is not how you fight terrorism, that will only motivate your enemy.
If you want to fight terrorists you will give a damn about Russia's/USA's feeling and do what's needed.

To many Security Forces paid with their blood for Political retard decisions, so stop fvck around with comments like "these negotiations would be beneficial one way or another".
You know when you ignore my reply and focus on one sentence out of the whole post, Disregarding the context entirely just means you only want to be right for the sake of being right

Yea you know what even ignore this whole post too

Byee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom