What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Who fucked Syria in the first place?
It was the throne hugging dictator, its been a century and you bunch still blame Turks for your misery, thank god we are out of this mess.... at least to some degree...

As far as i know, there are 12 Commando Brigades. And also 4 of them are organizing as motorized commandos. 1 of them customized for airborne . The remaining are mostly mountain commando. There are also additional elements in corps/army with the battalion size. Amphibious commando brigade connected to naval forces.

1. Commando Brigade (Kayseri)
2. Commando Brigade (Bolu)
3. Commando Brigade (Siirt)
4. Commando Brigade (Tunceli)
5. Commando Brigade (Hakkari)
49. Commando Brigade (Bingöl)
10. Commando Brigade (Bitlis)
11. Commando Brigade (Denizli)
7. Commando Brigade, (Sakarya)
9. Commando Brigade (Kars)
17. Commando Brigade (Trabzon)
41. Commando Brigade (Kırklareli)

23.Commando Brigade (İstanbul/Maltepe)
47.Commando Brigade (İstanbul/Zeytinburnu)
^^ These 2 were motorized infantry converted to commando

1. Gendarmerie Commando Brigade (Şırnak/Çakırsöğüt)
2. Gendarmerie Commando Brigade (İzmir/Bornova)

There is a serious build up of forces close to the AO, the deliveries of new forces continue. The start of the operation is being postponed because of the changing of the balance in the area. Some forces which participated in the Olive Branch operation are being tasked with internal security and returned to Turkey because of the rotation regime.

It was the throne hugging dictator, its been a century and you bunch still blame Turks for your misery, thank god we are out of this mess.... at least to some degree...

Them being ruled by a dictator doesn't make it ok to do what you did executing US policy, now it has to be fixed

Them being ruled by a dictator doesn't make it ok to do what you did executing US policy, now it has to be fixed

Next time they should send them to iraq, and iraqies running from iraq back to iraq.

Assad and his family tree are responsible for the creation of pkk, Turkey didnt even do enough if you ask me.
If US was on our place Syria would be one big glass clump today believe me.

what you did executing US policy

Says the guy from a failed state.

A group of Iraqi Shiite politicians led by outgoing foreign minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari have condemned US President Donald Trump's surprise visit to Iraq and described it as strange.
The politicians blamed the Iraqi government too for its "weak coordination" with Washington.

http://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/27122018

You are talking too much for an ex-vilayet. Just know your place. This is Turkish section.

Says the guy from a failed state.

A group of Iraqi Shiite politicians led by outgoing foreign minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari have condemned US President Donald Trump's surprise visit to Iraq and described it as strange.
The politicians blamed the Iraqi government too for its "weak coordination" with Washington.

http://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/27122018

You are talking too much for an ex-vilayet. Just know your place. This is Turkish section.

Lol, Iraq was the center of many more empires when it comes to that 'pride of the past' I can go on for ages.

You should reply on subject instead

Also, you use Rudaw? promoting those animals

Also, you use Rudaw? promoting those animals
I like gain info from all possible view of points not from just one, since we are going to go in Syria, i again started to follow Rudaw, SyrialiveMap, and again started to use twitter.

Analysis by the well respected ex-military Baburoğlu:

Situation doesn’t look good. He says Trump could reconsider his decision any moment any come back with larger force from Iraq.

I think the French are betting on this. They are going to hold the lines until Americans come back.

He says that we need reconciliation with Assad as soon as possible so Assad doesn’t work against our interests.

I would let Assad just have Manbij and concentrate on Tal Abyad. It is an easy target and much more strategic.

We need to cut YPG territory in two pieces. Just let Assad have all the other territories. We won’t be able to keep it for ever anyway since we promised we are not a permanent force.

This Syria mess is in its end game. We need some cards in our hands but at the same time we need allies who do our bidding. This Syria civil war has been a disaster.

Our priority should be unitary Syria, something that the US doesn’t want and Russia and Iran do want. If Erdoğan chooses the wrong camp in the upcoming days it will be a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom