What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Erdogan's agenda
Who doesn't have an Agenda? No one...
At least it's "Give-Give".
To this Day... There is NO ONE who is willing to step in... and build something out there for them except TR... Therefore making it better than Nothing.

Or wanna deal with those 10Mil potential refugees yourself? Or maybe you wish to tell them:

"Hey,guys, can you keep dying or live like beggars, because you know, X and Y got an agenda (That isn't against Syrians), even though there is possibility for you to have some sort of Home back in your land... Can you suffer more...Please."

Last edited:
Who doesn't have an Agenda? No one...
At least it's "Give-Give".
To this Day... There is NO ONE who is willing to step in... and build something out there for them except TR... Therefore making it better than Nothing.

Or wanna deal with those 10Mil potential refugees yourself? Or maybe you wish to tell them:

"Hey,guys, can you keep dying or live like beggars, because you know, X and Y got an agenda (That isn't against Syrians), even though there is possibility for you to have some sort of Home back in your land... Can you suffer more...Please."

Who fucked Syria in the first place?
Who opened the border letting in arms and terrorists.

All of that which America has supported has gone through and with the support and approval of 2 of Syria's neighbors, one is Turkey and the other one is America's client state Jordan.

Keep that in mind when you say 'solutions', i've visited Syria unlike 90% of the writers in this thread that don't even know about the country. America cannot do anything in Syria without Syria's neighbors, unfortunately the middle east has many obedient to America.

All of that which America has supported has gone through and with the support and approval of 2 of Syria's neighbors, one is Turkey and the other one is America's client state Jordan.

Keep that in mind when you say 'solutions', i've visited Syria unlike 90% of the writers in this thread that don't even know about the country. America cannot do anything in Syria without Syria's neighbors, unfortunately the middle east has many obedient to America.

You know that it started in 2011 after protest that ASSad tried to shut by forces? then things escalated more and more... ex-SAA soldiers joined the rebels... Then Military equipment were transfered btw SAA and rebels...Then the conflicts got worse with more smaller armed groups who were supported by GCC/UE/US/TR whatever in Money/Equipment/Food etc...

Then the Conflict get even more radical, when no one saw an end to that... With the emergence of radical Islamist groups... Well you know what happen next...

It' snot because TR border was open that ASSad butchered his people neither why this conflict end up like that...that's the simple minded thinking of a more complexe situation...
and you know yourself that a border with no physical barrier can bring good or bad... Without it open you wouldn't get 500K death now...but f*cking millions...

Not need to jump on the easy excuses just to fit your ideological pov... it doesn't work like that. There is ONE problem and that was/is ASSad... And to this day whatever you like it or not... The only one in the region giving a f*ck and try to give a solution, even if they've got an agenda running along it... is TR...
And those 10Mil aren't in your side either...

All these started because when US invaded Iraq in 2003 about two million Iraqis entered Syria as refugees. It was the good old times when Assad didn't had a problem to aid Baathists and Jihadists in the war against Americans.

I wonder what France's long term objective is? if they remain knowing an imminent Turkish operation is underway, then what do they expect to achieve? Even though I respect the French armed forces and do think they are competent (most competent in Europe), logistically they can't even begin to stand a chance against any eventual conflict between TR and FR. France would simply not be able to supply it's forces or reinforce it's current forces in Syria. With that in mind I think all of this is a bluff to buy more time for whatever the goal is for the YPG.

The eventual operation should include all current SDF areas and not just Manbij, in other words take as much as possible as soon as possible, this way Turkey can have influence in a long term federalized Syria where it can influence certain areas of the country and use that influence to control the YPG issue, and of course use that influence as a stepping stone to project power in the region against Iran. Yes, eventually there will be a confrontation between regional powers for the title to be the main regional power and that will be between TR and IR (SA is to incompetent and Egypt is too poor). In other words, all of this is a game and a field setter for whats to come.

All these started because when US invaded Iraq in 2003 about two million Iraqis entered Syria as refugees. It was the good old times when Assad didn't had a problem to aid Baathists and Jihadists in the war against Americans.
Well...didn't change...To this days Pro-ASSad militia are mostly shia Jihadist...
Thanks to those guys that ASSad war is still running...

You know that it started in 2011 after protest that ASSad tried to shut by forces? then things escalated more and more... ex-SAA soldiers joined the rebels... Then Military equipment were transfered btw SAA and rebels...Then the conflicts got worse with more smaller armed groups who were supported by GCC/UE/US/TR whatever in Money/Equipment/Food etc...

Then the Conflict get even more radical, when no one saw an end to that... With the emergence of radical Islamist groups... Well you know what happen next...

It' snot because TR border was open that ASSad butchered his people neither why this conflict end up like that...that's the simple minded thinking of a more complexe situation...
and you know yourself that a border with no physical barrier can bring good or bad... Without it open you wouldn't get 500K death now...but f*cking millions...

Not need to jump on the easy excuses just to fit your ideological pov... it doesn't work like that. There is ONE problem and that was/is ASSad... And to this day whatever you like it or not... The only one in the region giving a f*ck and try to give a solution, even if they've got an agenda running along it... is TR...
And those 10Mil aren't in your side either...

Whats with that Arab nationalism? What are the Syrian going to wait? I mean the Palestine people are waiting more then 50 years to ther Arab brothers, but nothing is happening. They live a miserable live, no water, no food and shelter. Ther is no single logic in that idelogy, thanks good that ther Arabs with brain Hannibal!

South of manbitch is Assad north are we. I think we should so some air borne operation to cut of assad from the south.

Whats with that Arab nationalism? What are the Syrian going to wait? I mean the Palestine people are waiting more then 50 years to ther Arab brothers, but nothing is happening. They live a miserable live, no water, no food and shelter. Ther is no single logic in that idelogy, thanks good that ther Arabs with brain Hannibal!

The Arabs are too busy backstabbing each other.

Lets also add in the incompetence too.

I have seen on twitter of Arabs on how proud that they defeated the Ottoman Empire in ww1 when history tells me the Arab revolt majority of those revolters got their asses kicked by the Ottomans.

Only thing the Arabs were doing in WW1 was wasting the Turks time like the Armenians. Armenians also brag about their so called victories in ww1.

They have the audacity to call our commanders as thieves like Fahreddin Pasha.

I have seen on twitter of Arabs on how proud that they defeated the Ottoman Empire in ww1 when history tells me the Arab revolt majority of those revolters got their asses kicked by the Ottomans.

Arabs have a tendency to show nuisance and defeats as "major" victories, look at the Israeli - Arab wars for example. They were side shows to the British, French, Russians & Indians who did most of the fighting. How can you claim to have "kicked" someone out when they ruled over you for 600+ years, us Turks would be to embarrassed to even mention it but Arabs, Greeks, Armenians and Europeans brag as if they destroyed the Roman empire lol at its peak.

Last edited:
no,no russia, first we are going to destroy the PKK, then we are going to place the refugees from turkey in these areas and then we can start to talk about giving u there areas back.

Çakma Osmanlıcalar gene duvara tosladı. Amk nasıl dünya lideriyse. Sormadan tuvalette bile gidemiyoruz. Bide utanmadan Kemalistlere laf arıyor bu tayfa. Kıbrıs’a girerken herkese ramen yapmıştık.

They wanted to use the PKK in Syria in the future against us and this coordinated withdraw of the americans goes heavily against what these bastards have planned in the first place ;)

^exactly, it is likely that Assad could/will use the PKK against us. There are no direct talks between us and them and how things should continue east of the euphrates therefore we would need the americans away and replace them with our TFSA till we make direkt contact with the assad regime. Otherwise Syria + Iraq (https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/iraqi-president-denies-mediation-between-pkk-assad/1346738) could use them for whatever reason they have. Afterall they are arabs so carefull ;)

Back
Top Bottom