What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Check the RCW
Quite impressive when you take into account that's it's literally "build with What you find"
He praised the Cobra during previous Ops and said they build it upon that idea.
Better Version will follow.

I wonder do we have enough bombs for the multiple filth we are about to roast ? I mean did we replenish the stocks ?

With that desert... you get Dozens and Dozens and Dozens of S400...
With that Desert... you get partially enough oil for all of TR...
With that desert... you get Regional Influence...
With that Desert... You get more than a mere "RU Protector"...
And so on and so on...

and only by thinking this way it's already shameful...

With your house I have a free place to stay in France

Your a most welcome.
And if I begin killing my family members you are even free to take it from me...

Not take it from you, but allowed to stop you. What you suggest is no different than what Kurdish opportunists are doing, benefiting from crisis in Syria, Iraq and trying to make a crisis in Turkey and Iran.

Not take it from you, but allowed to stop you. What you suggest is no different than what Kurdish opportunists are doing, benefiting from crisis in Syria, Iraq and trying to make a crisis in Turkey and Iran.
Syrians are going no where... Syrians will stay in Syria... But they will get their own "Syria"... under another leadership that isn't ASSad...
You may don't like it... But the other 10Mil Syrians that are either Refugees or in rebel areas WANT something without ASSad...

And for that... they can't do it alone... you need a sponsor who can fight/sustain your fight... That's where TR comes in... and Therefore to have a future for them... you will need that "Desert" and it's ressources otherwise what you feared could happen, that is annexation or assimilation, since those refugees will stay under 100% TR goodwill/society

I don't see TR keeping them like that, so it's will be like Northern Syria..Annexation of that Buffer Zone+Idlib and Refugees becoming sort of Turkish and whatever comes with it.

So in the End... taking that Desert will answer to your worries. and it's a win-win for everyone... For you to keep Syrian identity/Land under Syrian leadership and for Turks to get ride of Refugees and answer to their worries.
Without it...it's lose -lose... Syrian becoming Turks and you losing the "identity/land card"...

Last edited:
Syrians are going no where... Syrians will stay in Syria... But they will get their own "Syria"... under another leadership that isn't ASSad...
You may don't like it... But the other 10Mil Syrians that are either Refugees or in rebel areas WANT something without ASSad...

And for that... they can't do it alone... you need a sponsor who can fight/sustain your fight... That's where TR comes in... and Therefore to have a future for them... you will need that "Desert" and it's ressources otherwise what you feared could happen, that is annexation or assimilation, since those refugees will stay under 100% TR goodwill/society

I don't see TR keeping them like that, so it's will be like Northern Syria..Annexation of that Buffer Zone+Idlib and Refugees becoming sort of Turkish and whatever comes with it.

So in the End... taking that Desert will answer to your worries. and it's a win-win for everyone... For you to keep Syrian identity/Land under Syrian leadership and for Turks to get ride of Refugees and answer to their worries.
Without it...it's lose -lose... Syrian becoming Turks and you losing the "identity/land card"...

Syria needs Arab states involvement, they aren't interested in changing its identity. Problem is that GCC, Egypt and Jordan do nothing (core of that Arab alliance).

Syria needs Arab states involvement, they aren't interested in changing its identity. Problem is that GCC, Egypt and Jordan do nothing (core of that Arab alliance).
Then why stopping those who wish to do smthing? who, till this day have a record of being overly fair to those refugees/Syrians.

Back
Top Bottom