What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

if Assad moves on the Turkish slice of the pie he will get from the same medicine he took in Afrin when the militiamen were sent back with blood, tears and wooden suits.
BS. Assad still has Iran and Russia in the battlefield ready to back Assad up. Turkey cant defend her "slice" in Syria without playing it wise and smart.

"The French Army is currently building a new base in the Hajin Desert for its troops."
Uh oh, looks like THIS colonialist doesnt want to vacate Syria. They can get and keep their "base in Syria", but after a while they will realize it has costs and little benefit, and then vacate like US did.

BS. Assad still has Iran and Russia in the battlefield ready to back Assad up. Turkey cant defend her "slice" in Syria without playing it wise and smart.

Uh oh, looks like THIS colonialist doesnt want to vacate Syria. They can get and keep their "base in Syria", but after a while they will realize it has costs and little benefit, and then vacate like US did.
That's why its called our slice. Our slice can be 40km deep, all Northern Syria or only ES and OB areas. As you said "Turkey cant defend her "slice" in Syria without playing it wise and smart." And what made you think that bombing the sh!t out of Assad forces on the way to Afrin wasn't smart? If the situation requires the same level of wisdom and intelligence then we will bomb them to hell again. If it requires other means we will use them. This is not BS. This is "wise and smart".

Anyone care to explain to me what exactly is the French goal in Syria?They don't support Assad,nor any of the opposition groups so what exactly are they hoping to achieve by building up their forces there,without having any significant allies on the ground?

„Le Grande Nation“ is no longer grande. It should take his step wisely. Don’t forget, Trump is not a fan of Macron. So, they will not be backed by USA. Btw, I heard some rumors, that Turkey wants to set up his presents in Tschad and Mali to fight Terrorism.

Of course,but having thousands of troops there sends a stronger message than only having few hundreds.

Even those 2000 US troops kept away the Turks,Syrians,Iranians etc. combined from roasting the Kurds.

You are not USA and I don’t think you are really care Kurds.

So, they will not be backed by USA. Btw, I heard some rumors, that Turkey wants to set up his presents in Tschad and Mali to fight Terrorism.

Sure,let them come. At least we won't feel alone because our "European partners" are nowhere to be seen.
Maybe it would be the good time for France to test this "European army" thing,because some countries are always enthusiastic about signing agreements but nowhere to be seen when it comes to deploy troops.

Meanwhile ;

I dont think that the french are that interested in fighting a war against us- while we are extremly interested in fighting a war against the PKK. I believe that they will withdraw aswell. otherwise we will force them to withdraw..

The French didn’t give any promises to the Kurdish delegation that came to Paris. In other words, translated, it means this: they are going to pull out without losing too much face. I mean if they stay they are going to be humiliated by the Turkish army.

As if Erdogan had the balls to go into a direct confrontation with a fellow NATO nation,especially France,a country that has much potent armed forces than Turkey's and above all a nuclear armed nation. No he won't. Maybe he would convince his supporters so to increase the general testosterone levels. :disagree:

Sure,let them come. At least we won't feel alone because our "European partners" are nowhere to be seen.
Maybe it would be the good time for France to test this "European army" thing,because some countries are always enthusiastic about signing agreements but nowhere to be seen when it comes to deploy troops.

Meanwhile ;

As if Erdogan had the balls to go into a direct confrontation with a fellow NATO nation,especially France,a country that has much potent armed forces than Turkey's and above all a nuclear armed nation. No he won't. Maybe he would convince his supporters so to increase the general testosterone levels. :disagree:

I think you are the one who thinks with high level of tesosterone, this is not supporters isseu but a nation isseu. You want to challenge Turkish nation on our backyard? Syria is not one of your colonized country, put that in your mind. European army is on paper, when it get hot most of the time people run away.

I think you are the one who thinks with high level of tesosterone, this is not supporters isseu but a nation isseu. You want to challenge Turkish nation on our backyard? Syria is not one of your colonized country, put that in your mind. European army is on paper, when it get hot most of the time people run away.

France's support to the Kurdish forces isn't even guaranteed that you guys come with BS that Turkey will attack French troops. That's not some Assad militias or some YPG whatsoever we are talking about. But that's not surprising anyways,last year you guys were even threatening to target US troops if they were on "your way" so..

Maybe we should look at things rationally don't you ? :angel:

France's support to the Kurdish forces isn't even guaranteed that you guys come with BS that Turkey will attack French troops. That's not some Assad militias or some YPG whatsoever we are talking about. But that's not surprising anyways,last year you guys were even threatening to target US troops if they were on "your way" so..

Maybe we should look at things rationally don't you ? :angel:
France is only there to support YPG, Macron himself said this, im pretty sure you know who ypg are and why Turks act as they act.

Or ask yourself how you would feel if Turkey went to Frances backyard and supported a branch of separatists operating in France, Europeans often like to play the innocent even when its far from truth.

So yeah lets think rationally and ask again why Turks are pissed about France with the facts in mind.

Meanwhile ;

France doesn’t have power projection there. If they had sea access perhaps they could supply more weapons and so on. But Turkey is going to move in soon. If French decide to shoot at a NATO partner it is on them.

FML can we just wipe YPG out already. They're a bunch of crybabies who sell themselves out just like a wh*re. I wouldn't care if Assad attacked YPG, in fact I would cheer for him. However right now he is doing exactly what the US did. We need to start hitting the YPG or else they will keep conceding their territory to others while still maintaining their own presence.

DvQZda5U8AE7Oh2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom