What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Ypg Cowards hahahahaha

Basically the Kurds are cowards by nature.

They should not call themselves descendants of Saladin. Because calling Saladin a Kurd is an insult to him.

No matter how much those ypg whores sell themselves to everybody they are just delaying the inevitable.

Soon the East of Euphrates will follow and you will have it all under Assad control, Russian protection and with YPG roaming around it freely and attacking Turkey trom there. All that on top of 4 million Syrian leaches on Turkish soil who are now a majority in huge parts of the border areas with Syria.

Everyone can guess what follows in the future but Turkey is the big loser in this whole mess.

Get ready the Arab rats are also preparing for war against Turkey.

Soon the East of Euphrates will follow and you will have it all under Assad control, Russian protection and with YPG roaming around it freely and attacking Turkey trom there. All that on top of 4 million Syrian leaches on Turkish soil who are now a majority in huge parts of the border areas with Syria.

Everyone can guess what follows in the future but Turkey is the big loser in this whole mess.

Day by day goes that the words of Nihal Atsiz become true.

I disagree bro, Turkey has moved so much armour to the region for what? it still moves armour and personnel even now, if the op was called off it wouldn't, I think we are in a cooling off period from the news of American withdrawal.

The Americans wont let Assad come back to the region while they are there, unless of course they decide to sell us out and mend relation with Assad which is unlikely, remember Americans dont want a Iranian corridor and want to keep there presence in Syria. They can do both with Turkish presence.

Giving the region to Assad will only mean Russia, Iran, YPG scum have leverage over Turkey. It will piss off a lot of military in Turkey and TFSA for sure.

Although I didn't really want Turkey to hit the SAA, these recent events are making me change my mind. It's clear the YPG are just whores who need a master in order to survive against Turkey.

Now that America has left them they're tying to appeal the Assad. This is absolutely unacceptable. We should not allow them to reconcile because as we all know Assad will let them flourish in Northern Syria.

This might sound controversial, but we should bomb SAA if they try to protect the YPG. We should make it absolutely clear that we have a red line.

Assad crime family coming to power was a dark day for Syria.

Turkey should have assasinated these animals one by one.

Their support of Pkk and Asala shall never be forgiven.

Even if Assad wins this syrian civil war. Never reconcile with him.

According to some in Turkey, the Syria foreign policy is amazingly carried out by our domestic world leader you know what. Looks like you are right. Turkey is alone now now that all Arab states kissed up with Assad. We should have never supported the civil war but the question now is how can we gain the trust of Assad again? He is a stayer!!

Assad crime family coming to power was a dark day for Syria.

Turkey should have assasinated these animals one by one.

Their support of Pkk and Asala shall never be forgiven.

Even if Assad wins this syrian civil war. Never reconcile with him.

I used to be on the line with him but finding out about the family's activities in the past has made me anti-Assad.

I just hate how our proxies are Islamists, it gives us less legitimacy. If we could secularise and professionalize TFSA then it would help us greatly.

Get ready the Arab rats are also preparing for war against Turkey.

Day by day goes that the words of Nihal Atsiz become true.
God damn it, Americans are behind current shit. They want to destroy Turkey and Russians friendship in Syria.
The only solution that come to my mind is that Turkey must be first to connecting and normalizing relation w/ Syrian government.

Get permission from Syrian government then act legally against YPG.

Just imagine what Erdoğan will do when he sees Saudi, Egyptian and (soon to be) Syrian leadership at international events. Doesn’t matter if he “accepts” them. He will have to since the rest of the world sees them as legitimate governments. In Turkey we need regime change ASAP otherwise we will get isolated. This current government has burnt all bridges to our Muslim neighbors because of ideology. Our only salvation is a secular leadership who doesn’t get involved with sects and Muslim brotherhood nonsense etc. it is either that or the end doesn’t look good.

I used to be on the line with him but finding out about the family's activities in the past has made me anti-Assad.

I just hate how our proxies are Islamists, it gives us less legitimacy. If we could secularise and professionalize TFSA then it would help us greatly.

Those islamist proxies use by date will pass then Turkey will throw them into the trash.

Right now Turkey should use them against assad and ypg.

Just imagine what Erdoğan will do when he sees Saudi, Egyptian and (soon to be) Syrian leadership at international events. Doesn’t matter if he “accepts” them. He will have to since the rest of the world sees them as legitimate governments. In Turkey we need regime change ASAP otherwise we will get isolated. This current government has burnt all bridges to our Muslim neighbors because of ideology. Our only salvation is a secular leadership who doesn’t get involved with sects and Muslim brotherhood nonsense etc. it is either that or the end doesn’t look good.

Muslim neighbours???

Turkey's Arab Muslim neighbours have always been such great neighbours am I right by supporting terrorist groups and sending in their people so they can cause demographic changes in Turkey. And a whole lot more.

I do wish Turkey neighboured its Turkic brothers and sisters like Azerbaijan.

Because Turkey has had enough of Middle Eastern, Balkan and Jewish trash.

Land of Turkey is a blessing and a curse. Turkey is really in the worst position on this planet.

Enemies everywhere along with conflicts next door.

What I really don’t get is that there are some thick heads who still say “we shouldn’t accept Assad” when their own beloved leader says he could meet with Assad if he wins the election (he will). Oğlum siz ne içiyorsunuz. Ne içiyorsanız bana da verin de bende kafam güzel olsun.

Back
Top Bottom