What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Foinikas, I swear you are this guy's alt account. lol

Trying to work it from both angles.
Ahahahahaha! Come on! But do you deny being a warm supporter of Erdogan? I'm not blaming you or something,I'm just asking.

Ahahahahaha! Come on! But do you deny being a warm supporter of Erdogan? I'm not blaming you or something,I'm just asking.

Not really, I don't comment here on politics for the most part like this guy(every post he makes, suddenly devolves into a rant about his political grievances), I'm not Turkish(nor am I whatever nationality you accused me of last time), but I do have an affinity for the country, and I have some friends there, as well I do like the different development of defense developments(thought its not unique to Turkey I comment a lot of south Korean and other emerging defense industries) so I may come across as in the Pro Turkish camp, which I won't really contest. My issue was him shitting on essentially every thread either regarding Turkey's drone development, or tanks, or jets, or missiles, or whatever, then going off on racist rants, so I decided to contest and retort to some of his things, which i felt he was either misrepresenting or in a coy way dodging other related points.

Last edited:
Not really, I don't comment here on politics for the most part like this guy(every post he makes, suddenly devolves into a rant about his political grievances), I'm not Turkish(nor am I whatever nationality you accused me of last time),

They attacks everyone who support Turkiye and Erdogan .... mentality ill people

They have no tolarance to see Turkish achievements ,,
Turkish achievements driving them crazy and irritable

look at his silly post .. everyone is Erdogan supporter
do you deny being a warm supporter of Erdogan?

They attacks everyone who support Turkiye and Erdogan .... mentality ill people

They have no tolarance to see Turkish achievements ,,
Turkish achievements driving them crazy and irritable

look at his silly post .. everyone is Erdogan supporter
Stop trying to get banned. Just stop. Stop talking for today,it's enough.

Stop trying to get banned. Just stop. Stop talking for today,it's enough.

You will be banned ... you sneaky pravacator
soon I will open a thread to show how Foinikas and his troll friends provoked me and terrorized my threads with their lies , trolling and provocative posts since 2021

everybody will see

wth are you doing here ? you and political member LegionnairE turned Turkish thread into an arena to attack Erdogan and Turkish people even you attack hyperman

last 2 days Foinikas and LegionnairE destroying Turkish threads , attacks president Erdogan and his supporters

@WebMaster , @Kompromat , @waz

Last edited:
You will be banned
soon I will open a thread to show how Foinikas and his troll friends provoked me and terrorized my threads with their lies , trolling and provocative posts since 2021

everybody will see

Its ok, lets let it go. Foinikas has a habit of replying to every comment, and he seems to be perpetually online and stalking all the pages here related to Turkish defense industry, so every time you write back, he will write back. At this point, this thread is insanely derailed and none of it is related to "Turkish Naval Programs".

and he seems to be perpetually online and stalking all the pages here related to Turkish defense industry,
That's wrong actually. Very wrong. There's dozens of threads about Turkish defence industry and I don't even check them,let alone post there.

Its ok, lets let it go. Foinikas has a habit of replying to every comment, and he seems to be perpetually online and stalking all the pages here related to Turkish defense industry, so every time you write back, he will write back. At this point, this thread is insanely derailed and none of it is related to "Turkish Naval Programs".

Foinikas terrorize and spamming all my threads since 2021,, even when I am talking to other members

He is jumping to my threads/posts for trolling .. he terrorized my 3 threads today

I am so tired of dealing with Foinikas and his troll friends

and now Foinikas attacks you

Back
Top Bottom