What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

and 1923 Lausanne Peace Treaty established a delicate balance between Türkiye and Greece by harmonizing the vital interests and legitimate rights of both countries in the Aegean Sea
You've already said this exact phrase 3 times,just this afternoon.

according to 1923 Lausanne Peace Treaty 3nm for both countries
No,what the Lausanne Treaty says is this:

ARTICLE 12.

The decision taken on the 13th February, 1914, by the Conference of London, in virtue of Articles 5 of the Treaty of London of the 17th-30th May, 1913, and 15 of the Treaty of Athens of the 1st-14th November, 1913, which decision was communicated to the Greek Government on the 13th February, 1914, regarding the sovereignty of Greece over the islands of the Eastern Mediterranean, other than the islands of Imbros, Tenedos and Rabbit Islands, particularly the islands of Lemnos, Samothrace, Mytilene, Chios, Samos and Nikaria, is confirmed, subject to the provisions of the present Treaty respecting the islands placed under the sovereigntyof Italy which form the subject of Article 15.

Except where a provision to the contrary is contained in the present Treaty, the islands situated at less than three miles from the Asiatic coast remain under Turkish sovereignty.

in 1930s Greece illegally increased its territorial water to 6nm from 3 nm
and Turkiye tolerated it

Not illegally

"The standard width of territorial waters that countries are customarily entitled to has steadily increased in the course of the 20th century: from initially 3 nautical miles (5.6 km) at the beginning of the century, to 6 nautical miles (11 km), and currently 12 nautical miles (22 km). The current value has been enshrined in treaty law by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea of 1982 (Art.3). In the Aegean, the territorial waters claimed by both sides are still at 6 miles."

but no more tolerance to Greece ..... Greeks should get this in your thick heads
You follow AKP propaganda so blindly,you can't see that your government is wrong and their arguments are invalid. That means you don't care about legitimacy,but follow your leader even if he's doing something unjust.

Islands can not block Turkish Mainland ...
Greek is not archipelagic state ,, therefore your EEZ should start from Greek mainland but not from every tiny Island

including Kastellerizo which is only 2km to Turkiye and 580 km to Greece

in the Aegean most of Islands are 3-7-10 km away from Turkish mainland
Retardovich,you said this fucking phrase A GAZILLION times. Put it in your mind,instead of your @ss,your arguments are invalid. Akritas and I spent hours trying to explain this to you AGAIN,the other day.

And yet,here you are once more,as if your brain reset and you're spamming the same c/p texts like a bot.

we dont need your useless motherland Greece .......half of Aegean is belong to Turkiye
In your dream,you can claim the entire Europe if you want.

Greece joined the EU in 1981 ... and waiter Greeks took hundreds of billions of Euros from the EU
The European Community. Not EU. And there was no "Euro" back then. I see you don't know history,once again. To babble this nonsense,you must have been born in the Euro era. Thanks for revealing it. Well done!

You've already said this exact phrase 3 times,just this afternoon.

No,what the Lausanne Treaty says is this:

ARTICLE 12.

The decision taken on the 13th February, 1914, by the Conference of London, in virtue of Articles 5 of the Treaty of London of the 17th-30th May, 1913, and 15 of the Treaty of Athens of the 1st-14th November, 1913, which decision was communicated to the Greek Government on the 13th February, 1914, regarding the sovereignty of Greece over the islands of the Eastern Mediterranean, other than the islands of Imbros, Tenedos and Rabbit Islands, particularly the islands of Lemnos, Samothrace, Mytilene, Chios, Samos and Nikaria, is confirmed, subject to the provisions of the present Treaty respecting the islands placed under the sovereigntyof Italy which form the subject of Article 15.

Except where a provision to the contrary is contained in the present Treaty, the islands situated at less than three miles from the Asiatic coast remain under Turkish sovereignty.

Not
illegally

"The standard width of territorial waters that countries are customarily entitled to has steadily increased in the course of the 20th century: from initially 3 nautical miles (5.6 km) at the beginning of the century, to 6 nautical miles (11 km), and currently 12 nautical miles (22 km). The current value has been enshrined in treaty law by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea of 1982 (Art.3). In the Aegean, the territorial waters claimed by both sides are still at 6 miles."

You follow AKP propaganda so blindly,you can't see that your government is wrong and their arguments are invalid. That means you don't care about legitimacy,but follow your leader even if he's doing something unjust.

Again Greek lies and dreams
Your nonsense and babbling wont change anything

stop barking AKP , AKP , AKP

in 1995 there was no AKP and ERDOGAN
Turkish Parliament declared war CASUS BELLI in 1995 , if Greece try to increase its territorial waters

better dont make another mistake to force Turkiye for another military operation

between 1964 and 1974 Greeks did fatal mistake in Cyprus .... and still crying

Again Greek lies and dreams
Your nonsense and babbling wont change anything
Where's the lie? Go ahead and point it out.

in 1995 there was no AKP and ERDOGAN
Turkish Parliament declared war CASUS BELLI in 1995
ERDOGAN ADOPTED THE MAVI VATAN DOCTRINE. That's the problem. He is the one who started claiming half the Aegean.

between 1964 and 1974 Greeks did fatal mistake .... and still crying
You don't have any arguments and you go back to talking about Cyprus,again?

Please do tell me about the past glories of the Ottoman Empire,just in case I forget you have absolutely no arguments to present.

What was your age and occupation again?

The European Community. Not EU. And there was no "Euro" back then. I see you don't know history,once again. To babble this nonsense,you must have been born in the Euro era. Thanks for revealing it. Well done!

what a troll with silly posts

ERDOGAN ADOPTED THE MAVI VATAN DOCTRINE. That's the problem. He is the one who started claiming half the Aegean.

not ERDOGAN
but Turkish Admirals adopted THE MAVI VATAN DOCTRINE.

Last edited:
You don't have any arguments and you go back to talking about Cyprus,again?

We are not liar Greeks

Cyprus was not belong to Greeks ...
In the Republic of Cyprus, which was established in 1960, both communities had the right to represent in each institution at the rate of 70% Greek and 30% Turkish.

but between 1964-1974 Greeks attacked the Turks to take whole Cyprus
Greeek EOKA terrorists and ENOSIS idea connecting Cyprus to Greece
even 15,000 soldiers of the Greek Army were unofficially settled on the island

in finally Turkiye started military operation in 1974 to save the Turks and their legal rights in Cyrus

Turkiye is 100% right and legal in Cyprus
according to 1959 Zurich and London Treaties which gives right to Turkiye as a guarantor in Cyprus

Greeks violated all the treaties they signed about the Aegean and Cyprus
We care about international agreements .. we dont care about Greek lies and dreams

not worth wasting time for liar-daydreamer Greeks

Last edited:
We are not liar Greeks

Cyprus was not belong to Greeks ...
In the Republic of Cyprus, which was established in 1960, both communities had the right to represent in each institution at the rate of 70% Greek and 30% Turkish.

but between 1964-1974 Greeks attacked the Turks to take whole Cyprus
Greeek EOKA terrorists and ENOSIS idea connecting Cyprus to Greece
even 15,000 soldiers of the Greek Army were unofficially settled on the island

in finally Turkiye started military operation in 1974 to save the Turks and their legal rights in Cyrus

Turkiye is 100% right and legal in Cyprus
according to 1959 Zurich and London Treaties which gives right to Turkiye as a guarantor in Cyprus

Greeks violated all the treaties they signed about the Aegean and Cyprus
We care about international agreements .. we dont care about Greek lies and dreams

not worth wasting time for liar-daydreamer Greeks
You didn't reply.

How many per day?

a554f.gif

man, you just say "its not going to happen" so let me just skip the question, b/c its not going to happen. its an interesting cop out. The point here was to demonstrate policy with regards to the Aegean, there is consensus on in Turkey, Whether its the AKP, MHP, CHP, IYI so regardless of administration policy would not be different. These aren't dumb questions, these are difficult questions, question you would rather not answer as as to not alienate EU benefactors but at the same time not commenting enough to upset those in Turkey.
Are you trying to get me to call you an idiot so you can report me? I'm not here representing any party. I have posts on this forum criticizing all parties and you treat me as if I'm some sort of famous political figure. I have my lawyer and my advisors here telling me what to say.

Hey retard. I'm not Ruşen Çakır or some other so called journalist on German payroll. I'm a nameless anon on a messaging board.

Oh no big bad erdogan, not secular oh no big bad erdogan letting syrian refugees
If you had two brain cells to rub together you would know that this is a stance that EU hates. They want the reffugees to stay in Turkey and that's why they openly fund organizations here to do pro-refugee propaganda.

You haven't the slightest clue of what you're talking about and you annoy me. Keep your punk mouth shut next time.

Are you trying to get me to call you an idiot so you can report me? I'm not here representing any party. I have posts on this forum criticizing all parties and you treat me as if I'm some sort of famous political figure. I have my lawyer and my advisors here telling me what to say.

Hey retard. I'm not Ruşen Çakır or some other so called journalist on German payroll. I'm a nameless anon on a messaging board.

If you had two brain cells to rub together you would know that this is a stance that EU hates. They want the reffugees to stay in Turkey and that's why they openly fund organizations here to do pro-refugee propaganda.

You haven't the slightest clue of what you're talking about and you annoy me. Keep your punk mouth shut next time.

Literally nothing you post is ever on topic, evry fkign conversation somehow devolves into some political rant with you about the AKP and then the thread goes downhill because of you. Hell your banner is a political, throwing insults regarding party, but we are supposed to believe that you are "non political" and not representing any party. lmao

This whole thread is about

Turkish Naval Programs​

and yet none of your posts have anything to do with the topic, not even a discussion on the aegean. and its the same pattern in every other thread, Thread about Altay, you will find something to rant about and then suddenly it devolves into the usual AKP rant. Thread about Turkish Drones, somehow turns into a rant about Bayraktar and AKP. Thread about TF-X, somehow turns into a rant about AKP. like WTF, lol.

Literally nothing you post is ever on topic,
Don't care. Conversation goes wherever it goes.

And in Turkey defence matters are highly politicized. When mme calls anybody who would criticize a program a traitor, spams every fucking thread about unrelated things you say nothing about that but you come here to criticize me shows what a two-faced cunt you are.

I don't respect you, don't @ me

Don't care. Conversation goes wherever it goes.

And in Turkey defence matters are highly politicized. When mme calls anybody who would criticize a program a traitor, spams every fucking thread about unrelated things you say nothing about that but you come here to criticize me shows what a two-faced cunt you are.

I don't respect you, don't @ me

Felling is mutual, I never respected you to begin win, a disrespectful political hack, that tries to pidgeohole his political diatribes in every conversation regarding defense. 🤷‍♂️

Felling is mutual, I never respected you to begin win, a disrespectful political hack, that tries to pidgeohole his political diatribes in every conversation regarding defense. 🤷‍♂️
I wipe my *** with the opinions of clueless foreigners.

**** off back to sections concerning america

But you're political hack too 😋

Back
Top Bottom