What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Turkiye is not tiny Greece ... Turkiye is regional power which needs more weapons to match with multi-national threats in the Black Sea , in the Aegean , in the Eastern Mediterranean , in Libya , in Qatar , etc
Yeah Turkiye is not tiny Greece,Turkiye is superpower that buys second-hand ships after modernizing MEKO and planning to build supermodern frigates...

You continue to contradict yourself,just like your ministers.

Which makes sense,since you only repeat their propaganda and narration here.

Yeah Turkiye is not tiny Greece,Turkiye is superpower that buys second-hand ships after modernizing MEKO and planning to build supermodern frigates...

I disagree with this. Naval constuction takes time. It takes years and decades of planning. If you can get something that makes an impact immediately, it could be useful in situations.

Though I had thought that our foreign warship buying days were over.

I guess the brits made really good offer? I don't know

Off.. you mean Arab nationalists? Only senile boomers vote for MHP now. No self respecting Turk would vote for them. Their voter base have shrunk to around %5 from roughly %12 ten years ago. And the cultist from netherlands is no representation of Turkey either. You can safely ignore these dumbfucks nobody in Turkey gives a crap about Greece and that's a good thing.
This guy posted maps showing 1/4 of Crete and some of the islands next to it,belonging to Turkey and kept saying there was no Treaty that gave Crete to Greece. I showed him that the Sultan relinquished all rights to Crete,he kept insisting. Lol

I disagree with this. Naval constuction takes time. It takes years and decades of planning. If you can get something that makes an impact immediately, it could be useful in situations.

Though I had thought that our foreign warship buying days were over.

I guess the brits made really good offer? I don't know
My post was going to this guy because day and night he brags about Turkey's "indigenous" capability of making everything and he has been bursting our bubble for months now about the Turkish Navy's projects and the amazing capabilities of the ISTIF class and TF-2000 class and the OPVs etc etc.

We're talking about a non-stop boasting at a brain-wash level.

This guy posted maps showing 1/4 of Crete and some of the islands next to it,belonging to Turkey and kept saying there was no Treaty that gave Crete to Greece. I showed him that the Sultan relinquished all rights to Crete,he kept insisting. Lol
It's a pointless debate. Greece is definitely not going to hand over half of crete regardless what's written on an old paper might say.

At most we could buy some small rocks and islands from Greece to secure Turkey's access to Aegean waters. That's definitely a big concern.

Keep crying on every Turkish thread
Your babbling wont change the reality

Turkiye has its own Naval Industry which is one of the best in the world

Turkiye buld even Warships for Pakistan,Ukraine,Turkmenistan,Indonesia

tiny Greece can not produce even a Corvette

after 4 ADA class Corvettes , first ISTIF class Frigate in 2023
1674127645484.jpeg

My post was going to this guy because day and night he brags about Turkey's "indigenous" capability of making everything and he has been bursting our bubble for months now about the Turkish Navy's projects and the amazing capabilities of the ISTIF class and TF-2000 class and the OPVs etc etc.

We're talking about a non-stop boasting at a brain-wash level.
Yeah he has some issues, many "Turks" born in Germany have a deep inferiority complex. That's why he's constantly trying to prove something.

Keep crying on every Turkish thread
Your babbling wont change the reality
How do you assume that I'm "crying",when I'm pointing out your contradictions,that's a mystery...

Turkiye has its own Naval Industry which is one of the best in the world
And yet,you buy second-hand ships from Britain. Well done! MAZEL TOV! 👏👏👏

Yeah he has some issues, many "Turks" born in Germany have a deep inferiority complex. That's why he's constantly trying to prove something.
You know how many times he mentioned that Greece is getting "second-hand" Rafale? That's Akar's quote that has been repeated by the pro-government media the last 2 years. Even though I told him that half of the Rafale will be slightly used from a squadron that was stationed in France and the other half will be brand new....he kept repeating that trash.

Now,he says Turkey is getting second-hand ships...oh boy. He doesn't even see the irony.

Kes capulcu başlatma kokuşmuş zihniyetine de tipinede
Git ciklet cigneyen eşek heykeline tapın ..işe yaramaz capulcu sürüsü

We Turks dont need to try to prove something.
We Turks have great history and military since 209 BC
We Turks produce hundreds of military projects

CHP supporters have a deep inferiority complex who says everything is fake and propaganda

and Greeks have a deep inferiority complex who lost always against the Turks since 1071

Last edited:
You know how many times he mentioned that Greece is getting "second-hand" Rafale? That's Akar's quote that has been repeated by the pro-government media the last 2 years. Even though I told him that half of the Rafale will be slightly used from a squadron that was stationed in France and the other half will be brand new....he kept repeating that trash.

Now,he says Turkey is getting second-hand ships...oh boy. He doesn't even see the irony.
well, don't discuss with clowns.

Although I class might not be as awesome as the Italian DDX, or some Japanese Aegis destroyers, Turkey has definitely made a good entry into the naval industry and mostly established Autarky.

Though we lack the capacity to build multiple frigates and destroyers a year like China or USA, some foreign procurement could come in useful to supplement what we're already making.

Kes capulcu başlatma kokuşmuş zihniyetine de tipinede
Git ciklet cigneyen eşek heykeline tapın ..işe yaramaz capulcu sürüsü

We Turks dont need to try to prove something.
We Turks have great history and military since 209 BC

CHP supporters have a deep inferiority complex who says everything is fake and propaganda

and Greeks have a deep inferiority complex who lost always against the Turkssince 1071
Seethe german trash

How do you assume that I'm "crying",when I'm pointing out your contradictions,that's a mystery...

ISTIF class is not fake or propaganda .. look at again and cry
1674127645484-jpeg.911998

And yet,you buy second-hand ships from Britain. Well done! MAZEL TOV! 👏👏👏

Turkiye buld even Warships for Pakistan,Ukraine,Turkmenistan,Indonesia
pathetic Foinikas

Turkiye is producing its own weapons ADA , ISTIF , HURJET , KIZILELMA , TFX

AKAR said 2nd hand Rafales can not change balance of power

well, don't discuss with clowns.

Although I class might not be as awesome as the Italian DDX, or some Japanese Aegis destroyers, Turkey has definitely made a good entry into the naval industry and mostly established Autarky.

Though we lack the capacity to build multiple frigates and destroyers a year like China or USA, some foreign procurement could come in useful to supplement what we're already making.

Seethe german trash

I am a Turk and in Turkiye
you Sebatayist dönme , trash loser

Beyinsize bak
Dont compare ISTIF class light Frigate with Destroyers .. useless capulcu

TF-2000 is Destroyer project and except engine full of indigenous

Back
Top Bottom